DCNU Darkseid vs Superman Prime (GA)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eaebiakuya
Who wins?

eaebiakuya
bump

carver9
Prime

deathslash
I want to say Darkseid, but I feel I should wait for more knowledgeable posters to tell me why prime wins.

Galan, where are you?

Galan007
Darkseid wins.

The power of a single Guardian is not enough to put Prime above a universal+ being, like Darkseid. Imo.

abhilegend
SBP destroyed Earth 15 universe too.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b3/8b/8e/b38b8e769eff1bf9a836a8923f9333ad.jpg

deathslash
Originally posted by Galan007
Darkseid wins.

The power of a single Guardian is not enough to put Prime above a universal+ being, like Darkseid. Imo. didn't he imprison mxy though and do a bunch of other crazy stuff? Not disagreeing, just asking.

MightyKalEl
Originally posted by deathslash
didn't he imprison mxy though and do a bunch of other crazy stuff? Not disagreeing, just asking.

A weakened Mxy, yes.

MightyKalEl
Originally posted by abhilegend
SBP destroyed Earth 15 universe too.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b3/8b/8e/b38b8e769eff1bf9a836a8923f9333ad.jpg

I remember SMP destroying earth 15, not the universe. The demise of Monarch was what caused the destruction, wasn't it?

MightyKalEl
Originally posted by Galan007
Darkseid wins.

The power of a single Guardian is not enough to put Prime above a universal+ being, like Darkseid. Imo.

How is Darkseid universal?

DarkSaint85
He's using the idea that Anti Monitor needed to absorb multiple universes just to get powerful enough to face DS.

MightyKalEl
Well, I don't think AM absorbing universes was shown in the comic. Bat-God said he absorbed the life force of a couple of billion people from crime syndicate's earth. AM absorbing universes, if I recall correctly it was a statement made by Metron. I am under the assumption that Metron, at that time was talking about the previous times where AM has destroyed universes. Darkseid was clearly a monster in new52, but not universal.

Zack M
Darkseid.

abhilegend
Originally posted by MightyKalEl
I remember SMP destroying earth 15, not the universe. The demise of Monarch was what caused the destruction, wasn't it?
That was Earth 51.

abhilegend
Well, I don't think AM absorbing universes was shown in the comic. Bat-God said he absorbed the life force of a couple of billion people from crime syndicate's earth. AM absorbing universes, if I recall correctly it was a statement made by Metron. I am under the assumption that Metron, at that time was talking about the previous times where AM has destroyed universes. Darkseid was clearly a monster in new52, but not universal.
Darkseid was himself stated to have destroyed universes in Constantine.

MightyKalEl
That was Earth 51.

Okay, checked it now. Prime destroyed earth 15 and Monarch's demise destroyed earth 51 universe. Is Prime destroying earth 15 universe mentioned anywhere except in the scan you posted?

carver9
Darkseid was himself stated to have destroyed universes in Constantine.

How big was this universe

DarkSaint85
UniverseS. Plural.

abhilegend
Okay, checked it now. Prime destroyed earth 15 and Monarch's demise destroyed earth 51 universe. Is Prime destroying earth 15 universe mentioned anywhere except in the scan you posted?
Why would that be necessary?

MightyKalEl

Want to know if there are other evidences to support that feat.

DarkSaint85
Why do you need more?

I only have one storyline where Bane broke Batman's back. Doesn't mean I need multiple retellings to prove it, lol.

MightyKalEl
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Why do you need more?

I only have one storyline where Bane broke Batman's back. Doesn't mean I need multiple retellings to prove it, lol.

I just asked if that particular incident is mentioned/shown anywhere else. Asked it out of curiosity because this is the first time I am hearing about that feat.

SquallX
Originally posted by carver9
How big was this universe

Please stop!

Galan007
Originally posted by deathslash
didn't he imprison mxy though and do a bunch of other crazy stuff? Not disagreeing, just asking. Yes, but that was due to Prime's haxx immunity to magic, which inextricably made him immune to Mxy's powers -- even though Mxy doesn't really use 'magic' in the typical sense, but rather 5D super-science... But I digress...

Regardless, Darkseid certainly isn't a magical being by any stretch, so Prime's immunity to such is moot.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He's using the idea that Anti Monitor needed to absorb multiple universes just to get powerful enough to face DS. There is also the fact that in the wake of Darkseid's 'death', Motherbox scanned the universe for the next closest power to his... And it settled on the "infinite" energies of the GL CPB(which are no less than universal):
https://s6d4.turboimg.net/t1/34918250_2644719.jpg https://s6d4.turboimg.net/t1/34918252_1011500.jpg

*And there is absolutely NO reason to doubt this, given that Motherbox was also stated/confirmed to possess "omni-knowledge" mainlined straight from the Source itself(ie. true omniscience.) thumb up

Couple that with those other scenes, and Darkseid is unquestionably universal+.

abhilegend
Want to know if there are other evidences to support that feat. Originally posted by abhilegend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.