The Kindley Ones Vs The Vishanti

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/KO_zpsd01tlfoq.jpg

vs

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/VI_zpstsy04ddd.jpg

Zack M
BUMP for the Sandman fans!

leonidas
it's a non fight unless the vishanti have incurred their wrath. if they did, the kindly ones would likely have the power to kill them.

cdtm
Nah, they couldn't kill anyone. All they do is guilt trip you forever. They didn't kill Dream, Dream killed Dream.

If it was, say, Lord Lucifer on their list after killing Michael, he'd probably just ignore them.

leonidas
huh? dream is a true multiversal entity, so he's different from the vishanti. they've killed a lot of characters though, according to the story. destroyed universes, iirc. could they kill dream? not if he didn't want them to, but the vishanti aren't dream. i'd say they weren't outside their limit of power, but it is very hard to say for sure.

cdtm
I don't know about any of that, never read their special. I'm just going by what I remember from the Sandman story.

And there, they basically hounded Morpheus, which is all they claimed they would do, and basically all they did to him. (I believe they even outright said "We don't kill anyone! We exact vengeance!" or some variation. Need to check it.)

Can they kill lesser beings? Maybe.. They slaughtered the Dreaming residents. But they were never really "alive", and Dream could have chosen to revive them at any time, so not really the same thing.

leonidas
Originally posted by cdtm
I don't know about any of that, never read their special. I'm just going by what I remember from the Sandman story.

And there, they basically hounded Morpheus, which is all they claimed they would do, and basically all they did to him. (I believe they even outright said "We don't kill anyone! We exact vengeance!" or some variation. Need to check it.)

Can they kill lesser beings? Maybe.. They slaughtered the Dreaming residents. But they were never really "alive", and Dream could have chosen to revive them at any time, so not really the same thing.

yeah, you could be right about the not killing thing now that you brought it up. i'd need to check for sure but now that you said it that sounds right....but i was sure they'd bragged about destroying universes or gods or something as well...

anyway, i think we could both agree they don't belong in versus matches. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.