Dr. Doom Vs Dr. Fate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/cc/3a/7a/cc3a7a3ae1ddf2b3647abe4c22328240.jpg

Classic Doom/Kent Nelson Fate

1. Forum fight, no prep, no BFR.

2. Slug fest, no force fields.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/28/9b/a4/289ba4b31914d218418585d739c6e59a.jpg

beatboks
I'm assuming based on image its Hector.

Fate FTW, Doom has a shot if Prep invovled

riv6672
No prep.
Was thinking Kent Nelson, but Hector's fine.
How about option 2? Fate's pegged at class90 by most

Zack M
Fate.

beatboks
Originally posted by riv6672
No prep.
Was thinking Kent Nelson, but Hector's fine.
How about option 2? Fate's pegged at class90 by most

Hector to my recollections doesnt have any strength feats. He underwnt the same transformation as both kent and Eric (transformed by Nabu to a grown man from a child but in his case reborn infant) so one would assume he has the same physicals but I cant think of anything to back that up.

In durability there are a few times when he was shown to have the same/similar as Kent/Eric though.there was one tale he was trapped without the helm and was unable to be harmed by physical damage.

In that he like Kent would benable to tank anything Doom could dish out. They really dont need force shields. In A.S.S 21 (or so) Kent had an entire tenament building dropped on his head with no damage and then tanked nuclear energy blast after blast and it took a while for him just to go down to his knee. Similarly Eric while suffering from a mystical sickness could endure repeated attacks of parademons.

Kent V endured muktiple attacks from what seemed 100's of spirits to rescue Lightnings soul.

Physicals favor all versions of Fate except the Girls and Jarred.

riv6672
Nice post, thanks. thumb up
I only pointed out the force fields because posters like to take short cuts whenever possible. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.