Valkorion vs Sidious in terms of character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slayne
Who'd you find to be the better character, Valkorion or Sidious?

darthbane77
Sidious, though I hate him, is the better character simply because he has more backstory and has been featured in more.

darthbane77
Plus, Sidious can be pretty complex at times. Vitiate/Valkorion is pretty straightforward most of them time.

Unbowed
Originally posted by darthbane77
Plus, Sidious can be pretty complex at times. Vitiate/Valkorion is pretty straightforward most of them time.
Both are one dimensional tbh. Give me one example where Sidious is complex?

NTJack0
Valkorian is a shit tier character with no personality.

Geistalt
Originally posted by NTJack0
Valkorian is a shit tier character with no personality.

The_Tempest
Sidious, though I hate him

Intriguing. Tell me more. smile

AncientPower
Sidious in Canon is fantastic, the Legends incarnation is a god awful abomination.

relentless1
Originally posted by AncientPower
Sidious in Canon is fantastic, the Legends incarnation is a god awful abomination.

please elaborate; I personally love Darth Sidious legends stuff in the PT/OT era but i never liked his post ROTJ story

AncientPower
Ian McDiarmid is a living God, any other portrayal can take a long walk out of the airlock, frankly.

UCanShootMyNova
Sidious.

nfactor1995
I like Sidious more up until around ROTJ (can't speak on post ROTJ Sidious)

MythLord
Sidious stomps.

Trocity
Pretty silly question.

I'd hazard a guess even Legend would say Palpatine is superior as a character.

Azronger
Originally posted by Unbowed
Both are one dimensional tbh.

Kinda like Exar Kun and Darth Krayt smile

Unbowed
Originally posted by Azronger
Kinda like Exar Kun and Darth Krayt smile
This pettiness is unbecoming of a man. Have you checked your testosterone levels lately?

Ursumeles
Sidious, though I hate him,
I see smile Valk has been featured more than Vergere, Plagueid or Traya, and is still a far worse character lol

Azronger
Originally posted by Unbowed
This pettiness is unbecoming of a man. Have you checked your testosterone levels lately?

Dude, wtf. I made a friendly quip and you come back at me with an insult. Learn to take a joke.

Anyway, not sure what makes Kun or Krayt any more complex than Palpatine, tbh.

Azronger
Originally posted by AncientPower
Ian McDiarmid is a living God, any other portrayal can take a long walk out of the airlock, frankly.

Really? I thought Daniel Davis, Ian Abercrombie and Tim Curry were all great in their portrayals of Palpatine. Sam Witwer was also good but not among the best IMO.

Beniboybling
Ian Abercrombie was brilliant yeah, better imo than McDiarmid in ROTJ.

The_Tempest
McDiarmid in ROTJ, TPM, AOTC, and the first half of ROTS is king. Abercrombie is a close second and is better than anything McD has to offer after Mace shows up with the B-Team.

Emperordmb
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11120/111205740/5580916-9199713581-1fp8b.gif

Emperordmb
Originally posted by The_Tempest
McDiarmid in ROTJ, TPM, AOTC, and the first half of ROTS is king. Abercrombie is a close second and is better than anything McD has to offer after Mace shows up with the B-Team.
What about when Sidious is in the Senate in ROTS and establishes the empire?

Azronger

You don't like his scenes after he's revealed himself as Sidious?

relentless1

wtf, after the Sidious reveal is when he's at his scene chewing best... aside from ROTJ of course

Trocity
He's no true Sheevite. Cast him out.

Petrus
Originally posted by slayne
Who'd you find to be the better character, Valkorion or Sidious?

Is this a joke?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.