James Woods WINS Best Mother's Day Tweet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
Its funny cause its True!!!

Yes. James Wood tells you WHO Your Mother is.

ArtificialGlory
Obama is my mother.

Flyattractor
Must have been a C-Section.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Must have been a C-Section.
Actually, I really was born after a C-section.

Flyattractor
Should't you have been "born" During a C-Section?

-Pr-
Its funny cause its True!!!

Yes. James Wood tells you WHO Your Mother is.

That's kind of awful, tbh.

Flyattractor
Awful doesn't make it Not True.
But then that is how Reality Works.

Emperordmb
LOL that's hilarious.

These people are just really not self-aware. Like even if you're pro-choice this shit takes a special level of lacking self-awareness like "Aw look at that child supporting pro-choice!" or earlier this year "I brought my baby to his first pro-choice rally!" It's just pure cringe.

Nothing beats that weird ****ed up shit where some pro-life feminists staged some weird ****ed up shit where one of them was Mary and the rest of them were aborting fetus Jesus or some shit with blood and body parts gushing everywhere. Even if you aren't Christian like I am that's some weird ****ed shit lol.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Mary and the rest of them were aborting fetus Jesuswe can dream. sad

Emperordmb
Yeah I should've expected some new atheist troll comment.

Beniboybling
just doin' my part.

dadudemon
PP prevents far far more abortions from occurring through their efforts and services than they perform. Get rid of PP, abortions skyrocket.

But don't let this get in the way of your dumbass parade. By all means, dumbass away! WEEEEEEEEE!

Emperordmb
I think abortion and the other services planned parenthood provides should be split up into two distinct organizations.

That way, the other services would be safe from budget cuts or activism against abortion, and so activism against abortion could be taken without impacting the other services.

But no, I'd imagine some pro-choice people want the two performed by the same organization so they can use those other services to beat their political opponents over the head with if they stand in opposition to planned parenthood, as something of a safeguard against activism against abortions.

Surtur
You guys made the mistake of expecting logic from these people. They got rid of that long ago.

I've never really been against abortion, but these people seem super gung ho about how they must be allowed to kill babies. But meh, as long as the tax payers aren't footing the killing bill I don't care.

Btw Mother's Day is also bad now, cuz reasons.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
Y
I've never really been against abortion, but these people seem super gung ho about how they must be allowed to kill babies.

you believe that abortion is the act of killing babies, but you're not really against it? damn son, your concern-troll game is just plain whack.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
you believe that abortion is the act of killing babies, but you're not really against it? damn son, your concern-troll game is just plain whack.

Exactly bro, f*ck babies. They are evil and probably racist.

Surtur
Remember you gotta pay for it yourself though, cuz that's your baby. Blood is thicker than water. Or I guess placenta. Or I guess wait the blood/placenta isn't thicker here due to the purposely induced death.

-Pr-
Awful doesn't make it Not True.
But then that is how Reality Works.

I guess i'm lucky that such opinions aren't fact, then.

Robtard
Surtur's hardcore, that's for sure. Killing babies no problem, as long as his (lol, I know) tax dollars don't go into it.

Adam_PoE
I think abortion and the other services planned parenthood provides should be split up into two distinct organizations.

That way, the other services would be safe from budget cuts or activism against abortion, and so activism against abortion could be taken without impacting the other services.

But no, I'd imagine some pro-choice people want the two performed by the same organization so they can use those other services to beat their political opponents over the head with if they stand in opposition to planned parenthood, as something of a safeguard against activism against abortions.

I think Christian churches should be divided into separate organizations.

That way, their public works would remain tax exempt, and the rest of their endeavors would be subject to taxation.

But no, many Christians want to enjoy state-sponsorship of their superstition while being able to funnel unlimited amounts of resources into political activities.

Emperordmb
If you're saying Churches with a tax exempt status should only be allowed to funnel money into charity and not political activism then I agree with you.

That doesn't change the point I was making.

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I think Christian churches should be divided into separate organizations.

That way, their public works would remain tax exempt, and the rest of their endeavors would be subject to taxation.

But no, many Christians want to enjoy state-sponsorship of their superstition while being able to funnel unlimited amounts of resources into political activities.

This is a great idea. Think of the high billions the government would recoup which can then be used to build roads, fund schools, feed children etc.

Flyattractor
If you're saying Churches with a tax exempt status should only be allowed to funnel money into charity and not political activism then I agree with you.

That doesn't change the point I was making. .

That I totally agree with.

Adam_PoE
That doesn't change the point I was making.

Sure it does. Who are you to suggest that a 100-year-old nonprofit organization should do things differently just to satisfy your superstition? Would your church even consider making changes to the way it does things to satisfy people who do not even go there? It is a completely ridiculous suggestion.

Flyattractor
I think we should also do this to the Government. Divide it into separate parts. Like for all the "CHARITY" type programs the Gummint runs should be made that they have to RAISE the money instead of just TAKING the money to pay for it.

Emperordmb
Sure it does. Who are you to suggest that a 100-year-old nonprofit organization should do things differently just to satisfy your superstition?
So you're either saying anyone who makes a pro-life argument is superstitious... or that my pro-life stance is directly related to me being a Christian? Christian theology doesn't really factor into my pro-life stance.

Would your church even consider making changes to the way it does things to satisfy people who do not even go there?
I'm not really a traditional Christian. I'm non-denominational and though I believe in the Holy Trinity that same faith doesn't extend to human institutions, so I don't really have a Church because it's not an authority I ascribe to.

It is a completely ridiculous suggestion.
Moreso a practical one that if people want the other services Planned Parenthood provides to not be under threat of defunding due to the contempt roughly half of the politicians in this country have for abortion, then maybe having those services affiliated isn't the best way to go about protecting those other services. If the financial threats Planned Parenthood face are due to its affiliation with abortion, how is the notion of separating abortion out to protect those other services so absurd?

Flyattractor
Basher's RELIGION is Leftist Progressive Politics and Dogma.

Which is really sad to be honest.

Bashar Teg
cool. now smoke some more cocaine, greenguy thumb up

Flyattractor
I prefer to drink your Sweet Salty Tears.

Bashar Teg
not the first time you openly fantasized about drinking salty fluid from my body.

Flyattractor
Are you making Homophobic Insults now?

So reported

Bashar Teg
i never addressed you in this thread until your troll post. i think the combination of cocaine and impotent-rage has you delirious.

Flyattractor
Awww You think what you do isn't TROLLING. That is So Cute and Hypocritical of you.

AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Bashar Teg
https://media.tenor.co/images/f2b3de6280e48cfdc3c2d9e3ac693c7b/tenor.gif

Robtard
cool. now smoke some more cocaine, greenguy thumb up I think you have the wrong drug in mind, cocaine isn't the choice drug of the trailer park boys, that's meth I believe.

Flyattractor
Batter then Your Drug of Choice..

https://i.makeagif.com/media/5-15-2015/_5S3eP.gif

Adam_PoE
Moreso a practical one that if people want the other services Planned Parenthood provides to not be under threat of defunding due to the contempt roughly half of the politicians in this country have for abortion, then maybe having those services affiliated isn't the best way to go about protecting those other services. If the financial threats Planned Parenthood face are due to its affiliation with abortion, how is the notion of separating abortion out to protect those other services so absurd?

It is absurd because federal funds do not pay for abortion services already, so their funding for other services should not even be in question.

The problem here is not with how Planned Parenthood is organized, it is with lawmakers who are looking for an excuse to legislate them out of existence, because they are the largest abortion provider in the U.S.

So they want to hold funding for other services hostage unless they give in to their demands.

"We are going to harm women by withholding funding for their health services, unless you agree to harm women by ceasing to provide health services we do not agree with."

Flyattractor
I bet alot of that can be debated and disproven rather easily,
but don't look at me to do it cause I am a lazy unmotivated bastich.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Surtur's hardcore, that's for sure. Killing babies no problem, as long as his (lol, I know) tax dollars don't go into it.

I mean, in this country we go with this "If it's muh baby I can kill it". Well hell, if it's your baby you can pay for it too.

Of course that doesn't address the crazy batshit insanity of "if it's murder depends on who does the killing" but hey, baby steps(pun intended).

Robtard
I mean, in this country we go with this "If it's muh baby I can kill it". Well hell, if it's your baby you can pay for it too.

Of course that doesn't address the crazy batshit insanity of "if it's murder depends on who does the killing" but hey, baby steps(pun intended).

It seems like you're once again talking without the facts to back up your assertions, you should really stop doing that.

Surtur
It seems like you're once again talking without the facts to back up your assertions, you should really stop doing that.

My bad in thinking anyone has ever been charged for murder for killing a fetus.

Flyattractor
You know the old saying. It only becomes a viable human once it enters college, joins the SJW Brigage and signs away all voting rights solely to the Democrat Party.

Or If it is unplanned pregnancy = Not Human
Planned pregnancy = Human, but only if it meets the pre stated opinion.

Surtur
You know the old saying. It only becomes a viable human once it enters college, joins the SJW Brigage and signs away all voting rights solely to the Democrat Party.

Or If it is unplanned pregnancy = Not Human
Planned pregnancy = Human, but only if it meets the pre stated opinion.

And yet despite everything, what you just said is still not as disturbing as this "I got dibs" mentality. I got dibs on this kill yo, it's okay if I do it cuz I'm the irresponsible one.

This one guy got arrested cuz he got this girl pregnant and then gave her what he said they were vitamins but nope...let us just say if those were Flinstone vitamins she ate BAM BAM if you know what I mean. Cuz that pregnancy ended real quick.

Bashar Teg
My bad in thinking anyone has ever been charged for murder for killing a fetus. Originally posted by Bashar Teg
that concerns the rights of the mother, to carry the fetus to birth unharmed by assault. it does not concern the rights of a cluster of cells, and it's soul which magically comes into existance when sperm meets egg.

Flyattractor
You could always use the "its just a clump of cells"
arguement. But then it can be argued when is that NOT an accurate description of a Human Being....

Surtur
Lol bullshit. To murder is to take a life. Something must be considered alive in order to take it's life. The life does not change depending on who the killer is.

If it's murder to kill a fetus it's...murder to kill a fetus. Save for self defense, which in this case is a threat to the mother.

Something is not magically a life if a stranger does it, but it's a clump of cells if momma does it.

Bashar Teg
a human being is not a cluster of cells. this is a cluster of cells:

https://www.eevatest.com/sites/eevatest.com/files/embry-dev-stage.png

Flyattractor
Is this when someone tosses in the argument of Intelligence being the deciding factor?

Cause that would rule out our SJW funzies being disqualified.

Bashar Teg
Lol bullshit. To murder is to take a life. Something must be considered alive in order to take it's life. The life does not change depending on who the killer is.

If it's murder to kill a fetus it's...murder to kill a fetus. Save for self defense, which in this case is a threat to the mother.

Something is not magically a life if a stranger does it, but it's a clump of cells if momma does it.

dismissal via avoiding the point and empty posturing.
"bullshit. i'm right and that's that!"
the pretend-winning is strong in this thread.

Surtur
Even the cluster of cells shit doesn't matter here, because either it's a cluster of cells or a life.

If it's a life, it is murder to take it without just cause, no matter who pulls that trigger. If it's not a life, then it's not murder to kill it, no matter who pulls that trigger.

Surtur
dismissal via avoiding the point and empty posturing.
"bullshit. i'm right and that's that!"
the pretend-winning is strong in this thread.

You still haven't explained how it's a life if someone else kills it, but not if momma does. Your "she has the right to a child!" doesn't do that. Explain what does.

Bashar Teg
You still haven't explained how it's a life if someone else kills it, but not if momma does. Your "she has the right to a child!" doesn't do that. Explain what does.

i already explained. the law was enacted for the rights of the mother, not the rights of an embryo over the mother.

Robtard
My bad in thinking anyone has ever been charged for murder for killing a fetus.

I assume you're talking about the Unborn Victim's of Violence Act? That was put forward by a very Conservative republican and signed into law by George Bush. Guess there goes your previous "cos SJW/Liberals!" angle you've used in the past for this.

Personally, it should be amended to not include a fetus that is still within the development phases where abortion is legal. Make those cases me some other crime than murder.

Surtur
i already explained. the law was enacted for the rights of the mother, not the rights of an embryo over the mother.

Okay and what I am saying is this is a stupid contradictory law, how is this hard?

Either it's a life or it is not.

Surtur
I assume you're talking about the Unborn Victim's of Violence Act? That was put forward by a very Conservative republican and signed into law by George Bush. Guess there goes your previous "cos SJW/Liberals!" angle you've used in the past for this.

Personally, it should be amended to not include a fetus that is still within the development phases where abortion is legal. Make those cases me some other crime than murder.

I am simply saying that either it's a life or it is not. If it's not, cool. If it is? Cool. They need to treat that consistently. If something isn't alive how can someone go to jail for killing it?

EDIT: But it seems we agree. If it's still in a stage where abortion is legal? Nope, not murder, not anywhere that makes actual sense. It's physical assault on the mother, that is all. The thing that isn't alive doesn't enter into it, on virtue of not being considered alive.

Flyattractor
Geez the 3 of you are just exhausting...and not always in a FUN way.

Surtur
I'm glad Rob at least realized how f*cktarded it is to call it murder even at the same stage when you can abort that f*cker legally. I was afraid more than 1 silly person would try to defend the silly law.

Adam_PoE
https://media.tenor.co/images/f2b3de6280e48cfdc3c2d9e3ac693c7b/tenor.gif

I LOLed.

Flyattractor
I LOLed.

You are just easy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.