How to Save the World From Climate Change? KILL MORE BABIES!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
...At least according to BRILLIANT ENVIRONMENT & WEATHER SCIENTIST....Gloria Steinem??????

Moma Say Chop Chop!!!!

Bashar Teg
http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/57788bff2bbcd7d91b59443d1faa55db

Flyattractor
Well that would explain what happened to Gloria.

Oh and I just reported you for Rude and Trolling Behavior.

Bashy should know better.

Bashar Teg
...said the author of the pointless troll thread.

Flyattractor
Coming from the King of the CuckLords.

vansonbee
http://i68.tinypic.com/2qk041g.jpg

Surtur
Originally posted by vansonbee
http://i68.tinypic.com/2qk041g.jpg

F*ck off you science denier.

Robtard
TBF, Dilbert is a hyper-cuck

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
TBF, Dilbert is a hyper-cuck

TBF, so are most liberals.

Bashar Teg
dilbert is the second most not-funny fail comic ever made. often wonder how many gallons of semen that artist must swallow to stay published.

first place will always be cathy.
http://images2.miaminewtimes.com/imager/seven-most-depressing-characters-in-the-hi/u/original/6485573/cathy.jpg

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
dilbert is the second most not-funny fail comic ever made. often wonder how many gallons of semen that artist must swallow to stay published.

first place will always be cathy.
http://images2.miaminewtimes.com/imager/seven-most-depressing-characters-in-the-hi/u/original/6485573/cathy.jpg

https://media.tenor.co/images/30ecee2cae85e9d02e316a3668feee19/tenor.gif

Surtur
Bash is correct, the Dilbert comic isn't funny because I get the feeling there is a hint of truth in it, and unless it's pure utter 100% fiction it's just not funny, but kinda sad.

Bashar Teg
i challenge you then to find one funny dilbert comic.
or you can just save time and face now and concede.

Surtur
i challenge you then to find one funny dilbert comic.
or you can just save time and face now and concede.

Nobody cares about your bullshit challenges or the pretend victories they give you.

You're also too stupid to know humor is subjective, so why bother? I could pluck out any comic and say I find it funny. How would you know?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
Nobody cares about your bullshit challenges or the pretend victories they give you.

You're also too stupid to know humor is subjective, so why bother? I could pluck out any comic and say I find it funny. How would you know?

http://i.imgur.com/UNNgHYs.gif

Surtur
Again, explain and have it make sense: humor is subjective. I could find any random Dilbert comic and say I find it funny.

Your defense, other than saying you disagree would be...what?

Bashar Teg
Again, explain and have it make sense: humor is subjective. I could find any random Dilbert comic and say I find it funny.

Your defense, other than saying you disagree would be...what? then post a dilbert comic that you think is funny. j/k, since we both know that office humor is not your niche, so why the towering pretentiousness? because you share a stupid opinion with its publisher-semen guzzling artist?

Flyattractor
He would say its funny because that is what his SJW Overlords told him was funny.

Surtur
then post a dilbert comic that you think is funny. j/k, since we both know that office humor is not your niche, so why the towering pretentiousness? because you share a stupid opinion with its publisher-semen guzzling artist?

Lol damn bro you have an awful lot of hostility for the Dilbert guy.

I like how you realized how stupid what you said was, so you had to save face by falling back onto old insults. Good stuff.

Bashar Teg
okay, have fun projecting your rage-addiction onto others. thumb up

Surtur
okay, have fun projecting your rage-addiction onto others. thumb up

Damn, we got to the "you must be projecting" part awfully quick today.

Bashar Teg
i mocked a crappy comic and you did your personal attack tantrum thing. but no, clearly it is i who am a thin skinned rage-addict, not you. thumb up

Flyattractor
Said the guy(?) that finds KATHY funny.

Bashar Teg
the crack-cocaine is rotting your brain. i said she is the #1 not-funny fail comic ever. read it again and report back thumb up

Flyattractor
Re-Read a Kathy Comic or a Basher Post.

Neither sound all that appealing to be honest.

Robtard
i mocked a crappy comic and you did your personal attack tantrum thing. but no, clearly it is i who am a thin skinned rage-addict, not you. thumb up

^
He has a point here, Surtur. I also mocked the Dilbert comic and you clearly took it personally with your "no liberals are the cucks!" retort. Which was odd and weird to watch.

S_W_LeGenD
Flow of discussion in this thread is more funny than Dilbert comics. thumb up

Adam_PoE
Let's start with rage-addict man-babies. Two birds, one stone.

Flyattractor
Or the SJW Snowflake Degenerate Cry-Babies.

Adam Grimes
Says the alt-righter whose party is full of men who love to get their women ****ed by others. Lol.

Flyattractor
Says the SociNazi that crys when Men point out that he can't really change his/hers/its gender with the Power of..

https://media.tenor.co/images/296f9815e3bfd07a366832e16854b995/tenor.gif

Surtur
^
He has a point here, Surtur. I also mocked the Dilbert comic and you clearly took it personally with your "no liberals are the cucks!" retort. Which was odd and weird to watch.

But he doesn't have a point. Especially with your reply, I said "TBF, liberals are cucks too".

Then you stroll in with "well, you clearly took it personally" and the why for that is turns out to be...cuz you said I took it personally.

I just love it how you guys can talk all the shit you want, but if someone else does they are enraged, taking it personally, etc.

Let's play the consistency game: Fly makes a comment about snowflakes, the response is...

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Says the alt-righter whose party is full of men who love to get their women ****ed by others. Lol.

Now, did this person take what was said personally? Cuz "TBF so are most liberals"....if that is taking it personally, this response would have to also be doing so, correct? I know you won't say I'm correct here, what I'm really looking for are what silly reasons you'll use for why.

Robtard
But he doesn't have a point. Especially with your reply, I said "TBF, liberals are cucks too".

Then you stroll in with "well, you clearly took it personally" and the why for that is turns out to be...cuz you said I took it personally.

I just love it how you guys can talk all the shit you want, but if someone else does they are enraged, taking it personally, etc.

Let's play the consistency game: Fly makes a comment about snowflakes, the response is...

Why do you lie when it's so obvious. Facts: I called Dilbert a "cuck", you replied with "liberals are cucks". Considering you believe me to be a liberal, that was meant as an attack on me because I insulted a comic strip character you clearly like.

You then did similar with Bashar. Facts: He mocked Dilbert, you took it as a personal insult and attacked him.

I don't actively read Fly's post, not since November, so your defense point is pointless. That's a fact too.

Adam Grimes

Now, did this person take what was said personally? Cuz "TBF so are most liberals"....if that is taking it personally, this response would have to also be doing so, correct? I know you won't say I'm correct here, what I'm really looking for are what silly reasons you'll use for why. I didn't even read your post, I was responding to fly

Flyattractor
You cuck for Surtur and enjoy it, just admit it Grimey.

Surtur
I didn't even read your post, I was responding to fly

Irrelevant to the point: did you take Fly's response personally?

Surtur
Why do you lie when it's so obvious. Facts: I called Dilbert a "cuck", you replied with "liberals are cucks". Considering you believe me to be a liberal, that was meant as an attack on me because I insulted a comic strip character you clearly like.

It was a comment about liberals in general, but that was a nice try. Also stop saying things are "clear". I don't give a shit about Dilbert lol. Cuz you think I called you a cuck and Bash out for his stupidity of "derp find me a funny comic" it means I like Dilbert and am upset? Nope.

Lol you need to stop passing off your opinion as fact. I didn't take it as some personal insult. Calling someone a piece of shit or something along those lines is not an implication of being enraged or having taken something personally.

There is no defense, because there is nothing in need of defending. I'm simply pointing out your lack of consistency.

Adam Grimes
Irrelevant to the point: did you take Fly's response personally? No. I didn't, that's why my reply wasn't a personal attack either.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Flyattractor
You cuck for Surtur and enjoy it, just admit it Grimey. Try getting a job, maybe that way you will get a lady who will let others do her in front of you!

Surtur
No. I didn't, that's why my reply wasn't a personal attack either.

That's downright logical.

Robtard
It was a comment about liberals in general, but that was a nice try. Also stop saying things are "clear". I don't give a shit about Dilbert lol. Cuz you think I called you a cuck and Bash out for his stupidity of "derp find me a funny comic" it means I like Dilbert and am upset? Nope.

Lol you need to stop passing off your opinion as fact. I didn't take it as some personal insult. Calling someone a piece of shit or something along those lines is not an implication of being enraged or having taken something personally.

There is no defense, because there is nothing in need of defending. I'm simply pointing out your lack of consistency.

It's clear you're doing your best to spin here. Whatever, I wasn't personally insulted you attacked me for attacking Dilbert, I'd also venture that Bashar wasn't either. But it's clear you took attacks on Dilbert personally, which was weird.

Now have the last word, as this is a nothing matter.

Surtur
It's clear you're doing your best to spin here. Whatever, I wasn't personally insulted you attacked me for attacking Dilbert, I'd also venture that Bashar wasn't either. But it's clear you took attacks on Dilbert personally, which was weird.

Now have the last word, as this is a nothing matter.

I understand, your "you're taking this personally" logic doesn't really hold water, so I can see why you'd want to say I can have the last word and then say it's a "nothing matter". If you don't respond it must mean because it's nothing to you, as opposed to the reality of the situation.

Robtard
I tell you I'm done talking about the specific subject and you respond with basically: 'if you don't reply I win!'. How do you think this tactic works out for you?

Surtur
I tell you I'm done talking about the specific subject and you respond with basically: 'if you don't reply I win!'. How do you think this tactic works out for you?

I think it works out no better or worse than the bullshit tactics you and your pals attempt.

Robtard
Who exactly are "my pals" you're referring to?

Darkstorm Zero
Dear god.... Every thread in this section devolves into a helpless spiral....

http://rs895.pbsrc.com/albums/ac159/GIFsforhire/Sigh/sigh.gif~c200

Surtur
Who exactly are "my pals" you're referring to?

Bash, Adam, Beni.

It's irrelevant to me if you don't consider them pals, pals is just simpler than typing out each name each time.

Each one has, as you just did, pulled some sad variation of the "you mad bro?!" tactic in the past. The logic truly seems to be "when in doubt, just say they are enraged" or something along those lines. It is likewise irrelevant to me if you or they feel they have truly behaved in such a way, I'm not expecting these folk to acknowledge this.

Robtard
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Dear god.... Every thread in this section devolves into a helpless spiral....

http://rs895.pbsrc.com/albums/ac159/GIFsforhire/Sigh/sigh.gif~c200

TBF, the thread title is: "How to Save the World From Climate Change? KILL MORE BABIES!!!!!!!!"

Where else but shit is that supposed to go.

Robtard
Bash, Adam, Beni.

It's irrelevant to me if you don't consider them pals, pals is just simpler than typing out each name each time.

Each one has, as you just did, pulled some sad variation of the "you mad bro?!" tactic in the past. The logic truly seems to be "when in doubt, just say they are enraged" or something along those lines. It is likewise irrelevant to me if you or they feel they have truly behaved in such a way, I'm not expecting these folk to acknowledge this.

Oh, we're all butt-buddies butt-buddying it up 24/7.

On a serious note and please take this as friendly advice: you're doing your "I'm being persecuted!" shtick again; don't do that, you look like a whiny fool when you do that.

Surtur

On a serious note and please take this as friendly advice: you're doing your "I'm being persecuted!" shtick again; don't do that, you look like a whiny fool when you do that.

Lol oh please, you look like nothing but a d-bag when you act like pointing out the behavior of you and your pals is saying I'm being persecuted. No, it's pointing out the behavior of you and your pals.

Darkstorm Zero
TBF, the thread title is: "How to Save the World From Climate Change? KILL MORE BABIES!!!!!!!!"

Where else but shit is that supposed to go.

TBF the thread shouldn't have been made at all, and is very obviously bait.

Then again, even the more serious debates and discussions devolved. Ever since the road to the election last year, the GDF has become.... well nuclear waste no expression

Robtard

Then again, even the more serious debates and discussions devolved. Ever since the road to the election last year, the GDF has become.... well nuclear waste no expression Fair enough

Surtur

Then again, even the more serious debates and discussions devolved. Ever since the road to the election last year, the GDF has become.... well nuclear waste no expression

Not to mention he has made a thread meant solely to talk shit about conservatives and another for Trumpers.

Which is fine because there is a thread to make fun of SJW's too, but you'd think similar behavior would cause people to get off their high horse though.

Flyattractor

TBH. As long as I have been around KMC. The GDF has ALWAYS been like this. Long before the last election. IT is always funny to see how The Left Side of the Forum always seems to do that to things now that their side (in the U.S at least) isn't the Major Power in the Spot light.

But I have been used to that level of Hypocrisy and Double Standards the Left operates under for a few decades now.
An I am thankfull for the moment at least we still have some level of freedom to post threads that certain elements here don't approve of.

Or in other words.

SUX TA B THEM!!!!!!
rolling on floor laughing

Robtard
Surtur,

If it's fine then why are you whining about it? Odd and conflicting behavior, that.

Flyattractor
smokin' evil face confused laughing out loud

Surtur
Surtur,

If it's fine then why are you whining about it? Odd and conflicting behavior, that.

Nobody whined, merely mentioned your past behavior.

Adam_PoE

He acts like it's a coordinated effort. The funny thing is that it's not.

Although, I think I have seen Beni say he likes dudes too, and someone else said he has a nice ass, so I might butt-buddy it up with him.

But otherwise, that's not really happening. It's just everyone independently responding to that foolishness.

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
He acts like it's a coordinated effort. The funny thing is that it's not.

Although, I think I have seen Beni say he likes dudes too, and someone else said he has a nice ass, so I might butt-buddy it up with him.

But otherwise, that's not really happening. It's just everyone independently responding to that foolishness.

But nobody said it's coordinated, it doesn't need to be coordinated for you guys to use the same tactics you whine over others using.

Bashar Teg
you're the only one whining, princess thinskin

Flyattractor
Wow. Name calling Bashy? How Mature you are.

Nobody whined, merely mentioned your past behavior.

Oh I could probably think of at least 3 persons that never STOP Whining.

But I am to Mature to atually list them...

PM me if you want them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.