When will Trump be impeached?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Come on, we all know it's going to happen, and even polling tells us the majority of Americans think it'll happen as well. Place your bet in the poll and discuss below!

Flyattractor
Just as long as it took to get Obama impeached for all the laws he broke while in office.

Oh wait...

|King Joker|
Laws like what

BackFire
I don't think Trump will be impeached. I think whatever Russia ties the investigation uncover will be more about people in his campaign rather than him, and he'll be able to claim just enough ignorance to cover himself.

I think he's more likely to die of a heart attack within the next couple of years than be impeached.

Surtur
It's doubtful he will be impeached, it's a liberal pipe dream. Unless we get some smoking gun.

The fact that 4 people here apparently think he will be impeached is hilarious.

Flyattractor
Impeachment is something neither side really wants to do.
Because if they do then that just gives the other side leeway for when the other side gets into power to use against them.

*** for Tat.

Surtur
I just love how Comey, under oath, said nobody tried to interfere and this gets ignored by the hysterical left.

Flyattractor
Yeah but being Hysterical is just the Modern Lefts Normal Mode of Behavior.

BackFire
Impeachment also requires a super majority to do fully. It's set up in a way that one party can't just impeach the president of the other on a whim. It requires bipartisan support, at least the final senate portion of it. This is what happened to Bill Clinton. He was technically impeached by the house, which requires a simple majority vote, but then once it gets into the senate it requires 2/3rds vote to get the person out of office. So if Trump ever were to be impeached and forced to leave office, a large portion of republicans would need to be on board.

It's not unheard of, and I do think they'd probably do it if Trump was showed to have colluded with Russia and became too much of a liability for their chances of re-election, they probably would have done it with Nixon since he was extremely unpopular by that point as well, but it's not easy.

Surtur
Originally posted by BackFire
So if Trump ever were to be impeached and forced to leave office, a large portion of republicans would need to be on board.

Which makes the Democrat hysteria even more puzzling. You aren't going to get people on your side that way.

BackFire
The hysteria that you are talking about is little more than political posturing by House members from very liberal districts who want to score points among their constituents who hate Trump by calling for his impeachment. They know it's not happening.

Surtur
The hysteria that you are talking about is little more than political posturing by House members from very liberal districts who want to score points among their constituents who hate Trump by calling for his impeachment. They know it's not happening.

So in other words they are trying to manipulate people to get votes?

BackFire
Originally posted by Surtur

More telling them what they want to hear. More accurately they are representing the views of their constituents who want him impeached.

The house, in general, is much more extreme than the senate, you have a lot of very far right and very far left people there because they represent a much smaller number of people than those in the senate. So if someone is from a district that wants Trump impeached, it's kind of their job to relay that desire to Washington. They are meant to speak for their districts.

Surtur
IMO telling people what they want to hear as opposed to the truth is manipulation. It's okay man, you can say it: the Democrats are trying to use Trump to manipulate people and get more votes.

BackFire
IMO telling people what they want to hear as opposed to the truth is manipulation. It's okay man, you can say it: the Democrats are trying to use Trump to manipulate people and get more votes.

But they're doing what they were sent there to do. If they're from districts with a large majority of constituents saying "I want Trump impeached" then it's their job to go to Washington and say "I want Trump impeached". That's their job. If they went to Washington and told those constituents that Trump shouldn't get impeached then they'd just get voted out and replaced by someone who will relay those feelings to Washington.

But yes, there is a level of manipulation in politics no matter who you're talking about. Every single successful politician has to be able to manipulate people to some degree or another.

Robtard
Surtur turns a thread about Trump possibly being impeached into "Democrats are the shitty ones!". Shocking and totally not expected.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
Surtur turns a thread about Trump possibly being impeached into "Democrats are the shitty ones!". Shocking and totally not expected.

buttered she-males

Surtur
But they're doing what they were sent there to do. If they're from districts with a large majority of constituents saying "I want Trump impeached" then it's their job to go to Washington and say "I want Trump impeached". That's their job. If they went to Washington and told those constituents that Trump shouldn't get impeached then they'd just get voted out and replaced by someone who will relay those feelings to Washington.

But yes, there is a level of manipulation in politics no matter who you're talking about. Every single successful politician has to be able to manipulate people to some degree or another.

Funny though, not all Dems felt this way about the electoral college. Then it was "vote with your conscience, not what your constituents wanted".

BackFire
Funny though, not all Dems felt this way about the electoral college. Then it was "vote with your conscience, not what your constituents wanted".

I'm not sure what you're getting at, here. The House of Representatives has nothing to do with the electoral college.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
buttered she-males

Now Bashy is making fun of people that are Trans-gender or gender inspecific.

For SHAME!

*reported*

Surtur
I'm not sure what you're getting at, here. The House of Representatives has nothing to do with the electoral college.

My point is you're using the excuse of "they are giving the people what they want". Dems only do that when it suits them.

It is indeed manipulation. We can say all politicians do it, and that is fine, but changes nothing IMO.

BackFire
My point is you're using the excuse of "they are giving the people what they want". Dems only do that when it suits them.

It is indeed manipulation. We can say all politicians do it, and that is fine, but changes nothing IMO.

Well ok, but you're comparing two disparate situations and institutions here. And it's kind of bewildering. The members of the House of Representatives have one specific job - to relay their constituents' feelings to Washington. If they are from a district that wants Trump impeached, then they are simply doing their job by saying that.

The electoral college has a completely different reason for existing and was actually partially put in place as a last resort to keep someone who is unfit from becoming president because the masses voted for them. It was created to guard against populism, so people saying to the electoral college that they think the president-elect is unfit and that they should vote against him isn't really out there, it's part of their jobs to consider such things.

Robtard
"The House of Representatives has nothing to do with the electoral college." -Bf

Introductory to Government by Backfire

Adam_PoE
If the special counsel investigation shows signs of bearing fruit, Trump will become politically toxic to Republicans, and they and his lawyers will pressure him to resign.

He will reluctantly do so, while claiming persecution, and Pence, if he avoids being implicated, will pardon Trump the same way Ford pardoned Nixon.

Then he will be free to live out the rest of his days being a political and social pariah eating fast food at Mar-a-Lago with his mail-order wife and their Aspy son.

Surtur
Well ok, but you're comparing two disparate situations and institutions here. And it's kind of bewildering. The members of the House of Representatives have one specific job - to relay their constituents' feelings to Washington. If they are from a district that wants Trump impeached, then they are simply doing their job by saying that.

The electoral college has a completely different reason for existing and was actually partially put in place as a last resort to keep someone who is unfit from becoming president because the masses voted for them. It was created to guard against populism, so people saying to the electoral college that they think the president-elect is unfit and that they should vote against him isn't really out there, it's part of their jobs to consider such things.

I felt this was kinda clear, but I guess I gotta explain: I'm talking Democrats in general. There can be no "well it's what the constituents want" for one thing, but "f*ck what they want" for other things.

In other words, I'm tired of the hypocrisy of Democrats across the board.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
and their Aspy son.

aww c'mon man :'(

Surtur
Lol, I love it when liberals show themselves as just as big a piece of shit as conservatives. Top notch Adam thumb up

The best part? Will be the following responses and attempts to defend.

Bashar Teg
Lol, I love it when liberals show themselves as just as big a piece of shit as conservatives. Top notch Adam thumb up

toxic internet fake news peddled by:
adam: 0
surt: 24358335

Surtur
toxic internet fake news peddled by:
adam: 0
surt: 24358335

Okay, so your defense is to deflect to stuff about fake news, top notch thumb up

Other defenses I expect from folk: Trump is vulgar, so it's okay.

Bashar Teg
Okay, so your defense is to deflect to stuff about fake news, top notch thumb up

making a tasteless jape about an autistic kid vs being a compulsive contrarian of truth, science, and democracy. of course i deflect to your shitshow.

Surtur
making a tasteless jape about an autistic kid vs being a compulsive contrarian of truth, science, and democracy. of course i deflect to your shitshow.

Nice deflection, keep it up thumb up

I've also now learned it's okay to deflect if you think you're highlighting someone elses shitshow. Good, I'll keep this in mind the next time you whine about deflecting.

Flyattractor

This from the Person who makes Gay, Transgender and Mental Handicap Jokes at the people he/she/it disagrees with.

FOR SHAME BASHY!!

SHAME!

Bashar Teg
Nice deflection, keep it up thumb up

I've also now learned it's okay to deflect if you think you're highlighting someone elses shitshow. Good, I'll keep this in mind the next time you whine about deflecting.

i just said it was a deflection you ridiculous ass.

Flyattractor
And now we can add Sexist Comments to his/her/its list of Name Calling Crimes.

The Report to Mod button is going to melt.

Surtur
i just said it was a deflection you ridiculous ass.

You did indeed, but I felt I needed to repeat the logic you're putting forth. Why? Because I know you're pathetic enough that in the future you will shout "deflection" over something, even if that something is deflecting to someone elses shitshow.

We will have this as a reminder: it's okay to deflect if you are bringing up the "shitshow" of someone else.

BackFire
I felt this was kinda clear, but I guess I gotta explain: I'm talking Democrats in general. There can be no "well it's what the constituents want" for one thing, but "f*ck what they want" for other things.

In other words, I'm tired of the hypocrisy of Democrats across the board.

No, it wasn't clear because the point itself is muddled and not very good. And there are a couple reasons why.

The first problem is you are comparing two totally separate institutions and conflating them when they, by design, are inherently very conflicting in their purpose and function. Essentially you are, presumably intentionally, ignoring context to try and score cheap "lol hypocrites" points as a substitute for a sound and coherent argument. The house is meant to reflect the voices of a group of people, the electoral college is a safeguard against the will of the people.

The second reason why your point is bad is because you are taking a group with 10s of millions of members (democrats) and saying they are all hypocrites because one may have said something that goes against the face value of a statement another may have said. For your cry of hypocrisy to have any merit it needs to be applied to specific individuals or it's just lazy generalizations, again, in place of a reasoned and coherent argument.

Bashar Teg
You did indeed, but I felt I needed to repeat the logic you're putting forth. Why? Because I know you're pathetic enough that in the future you will shout "deflection" over something, even if that something is deflecting to someone elses shitshow.

We will have this as a reminder: it's okay to deflect if you are bringing up the "shitshow" of someone else.

it served a greater point: you have no moral or ethical high ground to peck at anyone for being distasteful, being a deliberate merchant of misinformation and all. try getting over yourself for a second and focus on the topic. thumb up

Surtur
it served a greater point: you have no moral or ethical high ground to peck at anyone for being distasteful, being a deliberate merchant of misinformation and all. try getting over yourself for a second and focus on the topic. thumb up

But if this is the logic, you also have zero moral high ground to talk shit about anybody.

But I love the excuses you tried to trot out, made the thread worth it thumb up

Flyattractor
Kettle Pot Black Moment achieved.

Surtur
No, it wasn't clear because the point itself is muddled and not very good. And there are a couple reasons why.

The first problem is you are comparing two totally separate institutions and conflating them when they, by design, are inherently very conflicting in their purpose and function. Essentially you are, presumably intentionally, ignoring context to try and score cheap "lol hypocrites" points as a substitute for a sound and coherent argument. The house is meant to reflect the voices of a group of people, the electoral college is a safeguard against the will of the people.

The second reason why your point is bad is because you are taking a group with 10s of millions of members (democrats) and saying they are all hypocrites because one may have said something that goes against the face value of a statement another may have said. For your cry of hypocrisy to have any merit it needs to be applied to specific individuals or it's just lazy generalizations, again, in place of a reasoned and coherent argument.

Lazy generalizations like..."half these people are deplorable" you mean?

Zing! It's okay to deflect cuz Hilary had a shit show.

Bashar Teg
But if this is the logic, you also have zero moral high ground to talk shit about anybody.

i do not peddle lies and dodge criticism via stunts/throwing tantrums when said lies are proven false. you made a career out of it here.

Surtur
i do not peddle lies and dodge criticism via stunts and throw tantrums when said lies are proven false. you made a career out of it here.

You lost your moral high ground for different reasons bro.

BackFire
Lazy generalizations like..."half these people are deplorable" you mean?

Zing! It's okay to deflect cuz Hilary had a shit show.

Yes, congratulations on being no better than Hillary Clinton.

Bashar Teg
You lost your moral high ground for different reasons bro.

lol 'because reasons' spoken in earnest. never saw that stunt before.

Surtur
Yes, congratulations on being no better than Hillary Clinton.

Isn't it sad though? Cuz I'm just some random dude on the internet, she was in politics for 30 years and pulling that dumb bullshit.

Robtard
Do you really think you had a "gotcha" moment and also somehow countered BF's points with that reply? For real?

Bashar Teg
Do you really think you had a "gotcha" moment and also somehow countered BF's points with that reply? For real?

shhhhh he's playing pretend. let the child stimulate his own imagination.

Surtur
lol 'because reasons' spoken in earnest. never saw that stunt before.

If you want them listed: You celebrate pretend wins constantly, yet constantly claim others are doing so. You use bullshit tactics, strawmans, etc. yet whine when others do the same. You whine about deflections, yet do it when it suits you and give lame excuses as to why.

Even worse is you've asked for examples of your behavior like this in the past, and when given them you dismiss them. So I'm going to laugh if you once again ask for examples of your bullshit.

Surtur

Lol dude, I had no more of a "gotcha" moment than you and Bash have had here.

EDIT: Since I know this will need to be spelled out for you: by "here" I mean this forum, not necessarily this thread.

Robtard
Well good, makes me hopeful that you realize you were just dancing to save face.

Surtur
Well good, makes me hopeful that you realize you were just dancing to save face.

This would mean anytime you or Bash have attempted a "gotcha" it was for the same reason. But let me guess: it totally was different, right? It always is.

Robtard
Your "no you!" has been noted as the one right before it.

/noted

Surtur
Your "no you!" has been noted as the one right before it.

/noted

Nice dodge, it has also been noted thumb up

I'd rather have you dodge than sadly try to come up with reasons why it's different.

Bashar Teg
i relish in the failure of idiots. however i have no illusions that this means i won a debate. pretend-winning is your game, surt.

You use bullshit tactics, strawmans, etc.

this from the guy who is well renowned for calling logic and reason "bullshit tactics". and strawman? you strawman all day/week/year here. it's all you do in that "sjw" thread, which is itself a huge strawman shitshow. god you're ridiculous.

Surtur
Lol the irony overload here is getting to epic proportions.

Bashar Teg
Lol the irony overload here is getting to epic proportions.

ah there it is: surtur's last stand

Flyattractor
Why? Surt has been surrouned by you Leftist Hypocrites since day one. You haven't managed to chase him off yet.

What makes you think you have finally managed to do so now?

I DO WONDER!?

Surtur
No, I'm just bemused at how delusional you are. Especially because you've tried to say I'm delusional and lack self awareness in the past.

They could put a picture of you next to an explanation of what the phrase "pot calling the kettle black" means.

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Why? Surt has been surrouned by you Leftist Hypocrites since day one. You haven't managed to chase him off yet.

What makes you think you have finally managed to do so now?

I DO WONDER!?

Just seeing the failed "gotcha" attempts makes it worth it to stick around. But I love it when they try to defend the same behavior they talk shit for others doing.

It's always always different lol. There is always some justification for it, however thinly stretched. Hell it's fun to bring it up even if they just shout "dodge" or "deflection" considering they deflect when the mood strikes them.

They will then sit there, without irony, and call others smug and righteous.

Flyattractor
The only reason guys like You and Me are still allowed to post here is because they would eventually get bored with their Lefty's Only Circle jerk with no one around to try and bully.

That is the truth of it plain and simple.

Surtur
The only reason guys like You and Me are still allowed to post here is because they would eventually get bored with their Lefty's Only Circle jerk with no one around to try and bully.

That is the truth of it plain and simple.

They also come here for us lol. Not to debate each other. Yet they still carry this completely undeserved sense of superiority.

I find it fascinating. When they click that SJW thread, they are doing it solely to find something to latch onto.

Flyattractor
Leeches do need their blood.

Bashar Teg
http://i.imgur.com/rTDKclt.jpg

Surtur
Leeches do need their blood.

You can even see the hilarity in Bashes latest post right above. That picture could easily have been posted a thousand times over in reference to him and Rob.

The sad part? He genuinely will not see that fact. That is the undeserved sense of superiority I'm talking about. He truly seems to feel he is different, which is funny.

Now sit back and wait for "pretend victory" comments from the person who holds the record for most pretend victories.

Bashar Teg
You can even see the hilarity in Bashes latest post right above. That picture could easily have been posted a thousand times over in reference to him and Rob.

The sad part? He genuinely will not see that fact. That is the undeserved sense of superiority I'm talking about. He truly seems to feel he is different, which is funny.

Now sit back and wait for "pretend victory" comments from the person who holds the record for most pretend victories.

http://i.imgur.com/LGFqHL4.png

Adam_PoE
aww c'mon man :'(

It is only a value judgment to one who thinks there is something wrong with having Asperger syndrome. See example:

Steve Zodiac
The answer is the sooner the better.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
You want Pence?

cdtm
Originally posted by Emperordmb
You want Pence?

Freudian slip?

Is he really a liberal? stick out tongue

riv6672
....I think he's more likely to die of a heart attack within the next couple of years than be impeached.
I see a heart attack as highly likely.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by cdtm
Freudian slip?

Is he really a liberal? stick out tongue
Don't ask that question or you'll get Adam in here starting a witchhunt for the conservative in disguise.

Bashar Teg
It is only a value judgment to one who thinks there is something wrong with having Asperger syndrome. See example: i was defending the kid for age and not autism, but also disappointed that you chose baron instead of roasting those 2 other psychopathic reptile sons, as well as the heavily sedated daughter that donald's f***ing. also I just notice that surt implied that all conservatives pieces of shit.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac

thumb up

Emperordmb
Do you want Pence as well?

|King Joker|
For the sake of our national security, I hope Trump gets impeached ASAP.

Patient_Leech

We'll need to impeach him too.

Emperordmb
That would be ideal yeah.

cdtm
Anyone wondering if this is all going according to plan, with Pence as the endgame?

We don't really elect based on vp's. So put in someone who can win, then get him impeached so you can have your real choice.

Perhaps with Trumps cooperation. I'm sure he'd think it makes good publicity, how he got impeached.

Beniboybling
Pence is the Russian agent yeah.

Robtard
also I just notice that surt implied that all conservatives pieces of shit.

I saw that too and was going to ask him why, but I figured he'd just start spinning and we had enough of that in this thread. Self loathing is a real ***** I hear.

Robtard

Rumor is Pence is already getting worn down from the nonsense. So maybe he'll just rage-quit.

Can imagine Trump making him out to either be a liar or an uninformed idiot hours after he stood up for Trump didn't sit well.

Emperordmb
As Ben Shapiro puts it, the media is Trump's enemy, but Trump is also his own enemy.

Beniboybling
Ben Shapiro sick

Robtard
As Ben Shapiro puts it, the media is Trump's enemy, but Trump is also his own enemy. This "the media!" angle/excuse is old and tired. The media is also Trump's supporter. Fox, Breitbart, Limbaugh and a slew of others are all stumping for Trump regarding the Russian connection. From claiming fake news, to mitigating the importance of needing an investigation to character assassinating Comey.

Emperordmb
This "the media!" angle/excuse is old and tired. The media is also Trump's supporter. Fox, Breitbart, Limbaugh and a slew of others are all stumping for Trump regarding the Russian connection. From claiming fake news, to mitigating the importance of needing an investigation to character assassinating Comey.
It's not really an excuse, moreso a statement that I'm displeased with both the media and the Trump administration, and a clarification that even if every claim about the media trying to **** over Trump is accurate, he's still shooting himself in the foot.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Beniboybling
sick
U triggered?

Robtard
It's not really an excuse, moreso a statement that I'm displeased with both the media and the Trump administration, and a clarification that even if every claim about the media trying to **** over Trump is accurate, he's still shooting himself in the foot.

fair enough

Surtur
I saw that too and was going to ask him why, but I figured he'd just start spinning and we had enough of that in this thread. Self loathing is a real ***** I hear.

Spinning what? I've said before both sides are bad.

Tzeentch
The hysteria that you are talking about is little more than political posturing by House members from very liberal districts who want to score points among their constituents who hate Trump by calling for his impeachment. They know it's not happening. Originally posted by Surtur

Have you considered getting into showbiz, you slimy little shit? I hear Bill O'reilly's job is up for grabs, and you'd fit right in.

Bashar Teg
http://i.imgur.com/NnoGhN1.gif

Adam_PoE
i was defending the kid for age and not autism . . .

If being on the Autism spectrum is not a value judgment, then there is nothing to defend, and the age of the subject is irrelevant.

. . . but also disappointed that you chose baron instead of roasting those 2 other psychopathic reptile sons, as well as the heavily sedated daughter that donald's f***ing.

I did not include his adult children in the scenario, because they do not live with their parent.

also I just notice that surt implied that all conservatives pieces of shit.

I baited Flyattractor into a similar admission in the Do Trumpers Suffer from Mental Illness? thread.

They are so obsessed with the notion of liberal hypocrisy that they will leap at every opportunity to point it out without thinking it through first.

They do not learn, that is why this continues to work every single time.

Bashar Teg
it's such a sad point of argument. "yeah we're pieces of shit, but so are you".

Flyattractor
I baited Flyattractor

Finally admitting your guilt is the first step towards recovery.

Bashar Teg
you gonna report him to, Thinskin McTenderbuns?

Flyattractor
What? Now why would that need to be done!?

Bashar Teg
because he hurt your feefees, of course.

Flyattractor
Don't be silly. I am a Heterosexual American Male... I don't have any "FeeFees" ! Now you be nice cause I don't want to sick the Polite PoPo on YOU!!!!!!!!!

Adam_PoE
Finally admitting your guilt is the first step towards recovery.

Guilty of what exactly? As I have said many times, just because someone lays a trap for you, it does not mean you have to step in it.

Bashar Teg
Guilty of what exactly? As I have said many times, just because someone lays a trap for you, it does not mean you have to step in it.

*dive into it head-first and flailing

Flyattractor

But I love to play in your traps. They so warm and fuzzy!!!!!

And just to ask.. So by using your logic, do you fall for Surtur's "BAIT" everytime you reply to one of his posts?

Or is that completely different when you do it?

Flyattractor
*dive into it head-first and flailing

You love getting head and you know it.

Adam_PoE
But I love to play in your traps. They so warm and fuzzy!!!!!

I don't like you like that.

You love getting head and you know it.

Sounds gay.

Flyattractor
I don't like you like that.

Liar.

You would know.

Bashar Teg

You would know. wow man, you're sharp.

Flyattractor
And your his #1 consultant on the subject.

Surtur
And your his #1 consultant on the subject.

Remember, if he mockingly says a comment of yours is smart, sharp, etc. it's okay. If anyone did the same back, we'd hear whining about pretend victories.

Surtur
Wrong thread.

Bashar Teg
Remember, if he mockingly says a comment of yours is smart, sharp, etc. it's okay. If anyone did the same back, we'd hear whining about pretend victories.

it's called "sarcasm", delicate buttercup. i'm very sorry that it made you cry. (more sarcasm)

Surtur
it's called "sarcasm", delicate buttercup. i'm very sorry that it made you cry. (more sarcasm)

It's okay if you want to avoid your own behavior being pointed out by talking about crying.

Bashar Teg
It's okay if you want to avoid your own behavior being pointed out by talking about crying.

you suggested that i was being sarcastic, and that means you somehow won again? wow, good job! (yet more sarcasm)

Surtur
you suggested that i was being sarcastic, and that means you somehow won again? wow, good job! (yet more sarcasm)

It wasn't really about your sarcasm, it's about the fact that you have taken sarcasm when used by others and done your whole "pretend victory" spiel.

staxamillion
You want Pence?
best case scenario the administration fooled around with Russia too much and they wash hands with everybody and start over

Flyattractor

*reported for name calling*

Poor Bashy. He just can't seem to stop this issue.

Better watch it Bashy. Laws are being written to stop this Criminal Behavior of yours.

Surtur
It's almost as if people think if Trump is impeached Hilary will just stroll into the White House. No, then we get Pence. Pence has some beliefs that are more backwards than even Trumps when it comes to stuff like social justice.

Flyattractor
I would have no prob with a President Pence.

ESB -1138
What has Trump done that impeachable?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by ESB -1138
What has Trump done that impeachable?

i'm sure people tried the same with the topic of watergate before nixon resigned. good luck thumb up

Flyattractor
What did Nixon do that was IMPEACHABLE?

Other then not Toe the Line that Leftist Progressive Soci-Nazis like Bashy insists that they adhere to but they do not.

Surtur
Actually Nixon DID do something that was clearly impeachable. That is the funny thing...in that it's funny when stupid liberals try to compare this to Watergate and thus show their ignorance.

Bashar Teg
What did Nixon do that was IMPEACHABLE?

Other then not Toe the Line that Leftist Progressive Soci-Nazis like Bashy insists that they adhere to but they do not.

he ordered a burglary. you should read up on it when you're not smoking crack and being a general waste of organic matter.

Flyattractor
So what? Hillary and Obama got people killed with their criminal actions. I don't hear you calling for JUSTICE over that shit?

Oh wait that is because you are a HYPOCRITE!

I nearly forgot.

Oh and Nixon didn't get IMPEACHED! He RESIGNED! AKA Quit so He would't have to put up with Intolerant Leftist Nazis like You Bashy.

Surtur
he ordered a burglary. you should read up on it when you're not smoking crack and being a general waste of organic matter.

Just stop, you are the one who needs to read up. We really do not know if he ordered the burglary. We know he ordered a cover up of that burglary.

Bashar Teg
Just stop, you are the one who needs to read up. We really do not know if he ordered the burglary. We know he ordered a cover up of that burglary.

he resigned in order to not be tried and found obviously guilty via presidential pardon.
but good luck with your time wasting troll-tactic. i'm sure it will help trump just as much as it helped nixon thumb up

Robtard
Actually Nixon DID do something that was clearly impeachable. That is the funny thing...in that it's funny when stupid liberals try to compare this to Watergate and thus show their ignorance.

It took an investigation to show that Nixon was lying. Maybe you should wait until this investigation is over before doing your victory dance? Or don't, as I'm certain you'll cry "liars" if Mueller's probe shows Trump in a negative light.

Now do your expected "no you!" retort so we can move on. Thanks.

Surtur
he resigned in order to not be tried and found obviously guilty. but good luck with your time wasting troll-tactic. i'm sure it will help trump just as much as it helped nixon thumb up

Okay, but again: the guilt wouldn't have been for actually ordering the burglary. There was not enough evidence of that.

So next time you come here telling others to read up I suggest you know what you are talking about before you do, okay?

Bashar Teg
It took an investigation to show that Nixon was lying. Maybe you should wait until this investigation is over before doing your victory dance? Or don't, as I'm certain you'll cry "liars" if Mueller's probe shows Trump in a negative light.

that's the fallacy they're playing on today. must be a big trend on 4chan and r/The_Donald.

Flyattractor
Obama has done way worse then Nixon. His actions have lead to the MURDER of Dozens of U.S Citizens. Obama should be imprisoned for Life for his Heinous Actions.

But then AssHats like Robbie and Bashy don't care when their actions hurt others. Just as long as they can pretend that they CARE more then you!

Flyattractor
that's the fallacy they're playing on today. must be a big trend on 4chan and r/The_Donald.

Sheesh ...keep this kind of talk up Bashy and you will be starting Boxing Fetish Thread next...

ESB -1138
i'm sure people tried the same with the topic of watergate before nixon resigned. good luck thumb up

We can talk about Andrew Johnson's impeachment as well if you'd like. But I'll ask again - what has Trump done that is impeachable?

Bashar Teg
We can talk about Andrew Johnson's impeachment as well if you'd like. But I'll ask again - what has Trump done that is impeachable?

possible collusion with a hostile nation. that's impeachable.

but do continue your "where's the proof" tactic, as if that negates the investigation and all the suspicious ties that led to it.

me "it looks like oj did it"
you "you have no proof"
me: "dang, you won"

ESB -1138
possible collusion with a hostile nation. that's impeachable.

but do continue your "where's the proof" tactic, as if that negates the investigation and all the suspicious ties that led to it.

Show me one single bit of evidence to support a Trump/Russia collusion. I'll wait.

Bashar Teg
wow your tactic worked. the federal criminal investigation has been nullified by your internet shenanigans. congratulation, sir. good job!

ESB -1138
wow your tactic worked. the federal criminal investigation has been nullified by your internet shenanigans. congratulation, sir. good job!

Still waiting...

Bashar Teg
keep re-asserting your childish fallacy, champ thumb up

ESB -1138
keep re-asserting your childish fallacy, champ thumb up

Yep. Evidence is a very childish fallacy. We have evidence to show that the DNC conspired during the primary in favor of Hillary. We have evidence to show that CNN was working with the Hillary campaign and provided her questions. We have evidence to show that the Obama White House was spying on Trump. And in eight months we had plenty of evidence that at least pointed to a cover-up in Watergate. And yet, eight months into the Russia/Trump collusion story, we have nothing.

Man, and I thought Alex Jones fans were the ones who just believe anything.

Bashar Teg
aaaand still the criminal investigation is ongoing, despite your cutesy tactic. try harder thumb up

ESB -1138
aaaand still the criminal investigation is ongoing, despite your cutesy tactic. try harder thumb up

Look at all this evidence to show a Trump/Russia collusion!

Bashar Teg
k have fun with your silly troll-trap.

ESB -1138
k have fun with your silly troll-trap.

Yep, evidence is a troll-trap.

Bashar Teg
Yep, evidence is a troll-trap.

the purpose of a criminal investigation is to gather evidence. despite your childish tactic, the investigation continues.

now repeat your same impotant fallacy, champ. show me what winning is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance

ESB -1138
the purpose of a criminal investigation is to gather evidence. despite your childish tactic, the investigation continues.

now repeat your same impotant fallacy, champ. show me what winning is.

And I deal with the idea that you are innocent until proven guilty. Nothing has even come up to suggest a possibility of a Trump/Russia collusion. And eight months is plenty of time to gather something. And yet nothing. Still nothing. Still waiting for this evidence.

Bashar Teg
And I deal with the idea that you are innocent until proven guilty. Nothing has even come up to suggest a possibility of a Trump/Russia collusion. And eight months is plenty of time to gather something. And yet nothing. Still nothing. Still waiting for this evidence.

internet speculation does not equate to a denial of due process. (hence the investigation).

and again: appeal to ignorance is still an easily dismissible troll-tactic, regardless of how super-hard you're trying to derail/win with it. thumb up

ESB -1138
internet speculation does not equate to a denial of due process. (hence the investigation).

and again: appeal to ignorance is still an easily dismissible troll-tactic, regardless of how super-hard you're trying to derail/win. thumb up

I'll keep waiting for that evidence. Let me know if it ever shows up.

Surtur

There is also the issue of leaks. I fully believe if they had solid evidence it would have leaked so far.

Just to be clear to others: this is my opinion. I am not saying it is fact or that it means Trump didn't do anything wrong. You could easily argue that because of previous leaks they are keeping any evidence much more secure.

Do you personally think anything will come of this investigation? Just curious.

Bashar Teg
I'll keep waiting for that evidence. Let me know if it ever shows up.

ESB -1138

Beats having an argument without evidence. Still waiting.

Surtur
I guess I'm confused, it's ignorance to say Trump is innocent until proven guilty and so far no evidence has come out to show his guilt?

Since what I just said is a far cry from someone stating that Trump is for sure innocent.

Bashar Teg
Beats having an argument without evidence. Still waiting.

oh i get it. you know your argument is fallacious drivel, but you're one of those "last word=win" people.

okay fine. allow me (and congratulations):

Originally posted by CHAMP -1138
you personally have no proof of criminal wrongdoing, so the criminal investigation is not valid and i win. still waiting.

Robtard
I guess I'm confused, it's ignorance to say Trump is innocent until proven guilty and so far no evidence has come out to show his guilt?

Since what I just said is a far cry from someone stating that Trump is for sure innocent.

Trump is innocent until proven guilty, that doesn't mean investigations into possible wrongdoings can't happen. How is this hard to understand?

Surtur
Trump is innocent until proven guilty, that doesn't mean investigations into possible wrongdoings can't happen. How is this hard to understand?

But who said the investigation can't happen?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>