MCU Ghost Rider vs. Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Robbie as of the Season finale

Robbie has his chains

Who wins

K-Dog
Oh man a tough one. Abomination was seen in the weakest incarnation of the Hulk films, so he's not real uber like Bana Hulk or avengers Hulk. GR burned up a tough healing factor equipped character in a few seconds, burned and ripped apart metal androids almost instantly, and I don't think has been put down with physical force....but he's never been Hulked either. Not sure if the extradimensional source can be knocked out or broken into pieces without healing quickly or not. Look what it does to his car. Hmmm, let's say if Abomination has a Hulk-like healing factor, he can heal up from surface burns and go nuts beating GR for a majority win. If no healing factor exists, he goes down for the majority.

TheVaultDweller
Well, human form Ghost Rider can be KO'd, like when his car hit a cloaked Quinjet and he was knocked unconscious. But I am assuming he is in full Ghost Rider mode here, which is a whole different story. Transformed Ghost Rider tanked being in the middle of an exploding fireworks factory without any hassle.

Difficult match to call. Abomination has stupid levels of durability. He literally caught a rocket after his back was turned (so extremely fast as well) and then smashed it against his face just to show how useless it was against him.

Ghost Rider can be knocked around (as seen when Mace sent him flying), but Abomination can also be chocked out by a strong enough chain and sufficient force, and Robbie's chain is supernaturally powerful. Question is whether he is strong enough to potentially replicate what the Hulk did.

Mindset
He can just use penance stare.

TheVaultDweller
Sadly, that's the one thing this version has yet to showcase at this point. I think the writers didn't throw it in because it would have made him a bit too OP for the show. He was already easily the most powerful individual in S4.

But he very well might have it now. In the last episode, he said that he had learned a bunch of new tricks while he was off in another dimension. He even showed the ability to create dimensional portals identical to those Earth Sorcerers make using their sling rings.

Which, now that I think about it, is another way he could beat Abomination. Pull him into another dimension and leave him there.

K-Dog
I think he did some penance stare work in a previous season. Question might be, would that work on abomination just as easily as it would in a normal human? Who knows. I doubt it.

TethAdamTheRock
Abomination stomps

Darth Thor
Mace took a lot of hits from him. Given that I can see GR hitting Abom all day with no efffect.

TheVaultDweller
If he resorts to pure punching then yes, he won't put Abomination down. But his hellfire could potentially cause damage, and he still has the portal option. That being said, we haven't seen Ghost Rider take hits from someone as strong as Abomination as of yet.

K-Dog
On Agents of Shield early on, Lash withstood Lincoln's lightning and daisies earthquake powers at the same time, but the hellfire guy killed lash with a single strike of his flaming chain through the heart. Ghost rider took down the hellfire character with no problem. Ghost rider easily killed those wraith people or else nobody else would have. Aida had lighting powers and a degree of superhuman strength and a healing factor better than wolverine ( involved high-level pain resistance as well, as, gunshot wounds were not even making her flinch in the last episode, then healing almost immediately ), Plus she could teleport, and the shield team appeared to have no way of taking her down outside of ghostrider, and he burned her to a crisp within just a few seconds. So he was almost a plot device on multiple occasions to take down enemies that advanced weapons technology and multiple inhumans could not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.