Complete Legion vs Marquis of Death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Complete Legion

vs

Marquis of Death

Sin I AM
Complete?

operator616
I wondered about this myself. thumb up

They are the two most powerful mutants imo. Id probably go with MoD.

operator616
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Complete?

Complete as in combination of all of his personalities. This is important not only because he gets all their powers but no low showings could be used against him, since in the past when he'd use a personality's power he would be sometimes susceptible to certain attacks like telepathy for instance.

"Id"
Yes. Complete Legion would be David having merged and in control all his personalities as seen in Uncanny X-Men #24.

Thats him maximizing on over 1000 personas, more than 200 of them being omega level. And at least separate personas that can warp reality in a universal scale.

Edit - Operator beat me to it.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by "Id"
Yes. Complete Legion would be David having merged and in control all his personalities as seen in Uncanny X-Men #24.

Thats him maximizing on over 1000 personas, more than 200 of them being omega level. And at least separate personas that can warp reality in a universal scale.

Edit - Operator beat me to it.
Looks like u've finally found someone who's as interested in Legion as u.

stick out tongue

"Id"
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Looks like u've finally found someone who's as interested in Legion as u.

stick out tongue

True Love!

"Id"
Originally posted by operator616
Complete as in combination of all of his personalities. This is important not only because he gets all their powers but no low showings could be used against him, since in the past when he'd use a personality's power he would be sometimes susceptible to certain attacks like telepathy for instance.

Speaking of. Legions "Weaver" Persona may be Trans Universal - Multiversal by itself.

The manner in which it undid the damages brought to reality was by manipulating its "Quantum Coral" from the rest of the Multiverse.

Sin I AM
So Legion experts. What can he do offensively to affect Mod

Magnon
Legion's powers are explicitly open-ended since they include the ability to develop NEW ones (along with new personas). For example, a "complete" Legion might suddenly express Leech-like powers on a whim and nullify MoD's abilities.

But then again, MoD might just overpower and erase Legion before he has time to respond. Might go either way.

operator616
Originally posted by "Id"
Speaking of. Legions "Weaver" Persona may be Trans Universal - Multiversal by itself.

The manner in which it undid the damages brought to reality was by manipulating its "Quantum Coral" from the rest of the Multiverse.

That seems to me as universal, though. Still, manipulating those quantum corals (parts of the multiversal construct) is extremely impressive. Not many are capable of warping reality with such ease.

He's a reality warper, that should give you a hint. Specifically though, inducing planck temperature did affect MoD. However, i did give MoD the win since he's established to have mastered reality enough to affect the abstracts.

MoD basically traveled "all of reality" and mastered it over the millions of years. "all of reality" in this context = omniverse (confirmed in the handbook). Which is why he was able to use even major abstract beings as his foot soldiers.

Galan007
Originally posted by operator616
Specifically though, inducing planck temperature did affect MoD. But that was only after MoD was weakened by the cosmic/abstract 'battle' with his past incarnation(who was a universal power himself.)

operator616
Originally posted by Galan007
But that was only after MoD was weakened by the cosmic/abstract 'battle' with his past incarnation(who was a universal power himself.)

Right.

"Id"
Originally posted by Magnon
Legion's powers are explicitly open-ended since they include the ability to develop NEW ones (along with new personas). For example, a "complete" Legion might suddenly express Leech-like powers on a whim and nullify MoD's abilities.

But then again, MoD might just overpower and erase Legion before he has time to respond. Might go either way.
Adding on to his spontaneous mutations he also has reactive adaptation. Which makes him incredibly broken even in the realm of Cosmic Gods.

cdtm
Looks like MoD wins, with ease.

It's true, the only thing that could even weaken him was himself. And it still took an infinite number of Fantastic Four's (and one Doom) to finish him.

"Id"

You have someone with the capacity to destroy and rebuild the Multiverse with ease in Legion.

On the other hand you have an immensely powerful character that has sized control of the Multiverse and is empowered/fueled by it.

It comes down to weather you believe Legion has enough juice to overcome MoD and his united front.

If the answer is yes, he could undo his connection to Multiverse and finish him off.

Mr Master
Complete Legion stomps ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.