Melinda May vs DCEU Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
- Pure H2H.
- Opponents are 10 feet apart.
- Morals off.
- Fight takes place inside a warehouse.

Round 1:
Street clothes.

Round 2:
May is in her SHIELD uniform and Batman is in his suit.

KingD19
Nvm, thought this said DCCU Batman.

TheVaultDweller
I was just going to say, how is Bruce stomping someone as skilled as May?

Also, who is DCCU Batman? DCAU Batman?

KingD19
Apparently I'm just messing up today, yeah meant DCAU. Cartoon instead of Animated, lol.

BruceSkywalker
if this were batman the animated series, he stomps the shit out of May...

however this is batfleck and May stomps

Darth Thor
Don't think I've seen May fight as well as Batman in the warehouse scene.

So he should take it in suit at least.

TheVaultDweller
Well, May did really well against LMDs recently. Previously, when she fought enhanced beings, she was able to put up a good fight but ultimately lose. This time around, she was doing well, holding her own, and even getting the better of them, whereas Coulson, Daisy and the like had to use things like powers or tech to beat them. Ghost Rider could obviously stomp them, but he's friggin' Ghost Rider. Also, I don't recall it being visually shown onscreen, but during that whole past event with the Inhuman kid, she fought like 25 armed opponents, without having weapons herself, and beat all of them, IIRC. Though, admittedly, I didn't actually see the fight, so can't accurately say how easily she achieved the feat.

FrothByte
May has way more fight feats than Batman against more impressive opponents. Also as impressive as that warehouse fight was, Batman would have been done for had it not been for his armored suit.

Darth Thor
^ Well round 2 is with the suit on.. So...

Not that we've seen him fight without the suit. He could be faster without an armoured suit weighing him down.

carthage
May kicks his ass

FrothByte
Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ Well round 2 is with the suit on.. So...

Not that we've seen him fight without the suit. He could be faster without an armoured suit weighing him down.

Well his suit didn't look that heavy. It was honestly the most practical suit I've seen on any Batman movie. Pisses me off that they're changing it up for JLA.

Anyway, I see Batman winning with suit and losing without it.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by FrothByte
Well his suit didn't look that heavy. It was honestly the most practical suit I've seen on any Batman movie. Pisses me off that they're changing it up for JLA.

Huh, admittedly I have not really been keeping up with JL news, but that's a pretty balls move on their part. Batman's suit is one of the few things I liked in BvS.

Agree here, though I feel like May would win the street clothes round easier than Batman wins with his armour.

Inhuman

thumb up

FrothByte
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Huh, admittedly I have not really been keeping up with JL news, but that's a pretty balls move on their part. Batman's suit is one of the few things I liked in BvS.

Agree here, though I feel like May would win the street clothes round easier than Batman wins with his armour.

Agreed on May having an easier time winning with street clothes than Batman winning with suit.

As for Batman's new suit in JLA, they added more armor and padding to it, which irritates me because every Batman movie has kept trying to make Batman into robo-batman. Here, check it out:

http://cdn.movieweb.com/img.news.tops/NE1vagJwrcw33a_2_b.jpg
http://img.cinemablend.com/quill/9/9/7/e/b/a/997eba5ae8df90916d217c0cc4e8cc984d8c886d.jpg

TheVaultDweller
Agreed on May having an easier time winning with street clothes than Batman winning with suit.

As for Batman's new suit in JLA, they added more armor and padding to it, which irritates me because every Batman movie has kept trying to make Batman into robo-batman. Here, check it out:

http://cdn.movieweb.com/img.news.tops/NE1vagJwrcw33a_2_b.jpg
http://img.cinemablend.com/quill/9/9/7/e/b/a/997eba5ae8df90916d217c0cc4e8cc984d8c886d.jpg

Yeah, it looks like they tried to Nolan-ise it.

https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/batman/images/6/6b/DK-0113.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120113035139

carthage
May routinely fights skilled individuals (Ward, metas, Mockingbird, Mace, Daisy)

Batman has done what other than beat up fodder?

Melinda kills

Darth Thor
Originally posted by carthage

Batman has done what other than beat up fodder?

Deadshot, Harley.

Silent Master
How much skill does it take to punch a woman who is stuck in a car and half drowned?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Silent Master
How much skill does it take to punch a woman who is stuck in a car and half drowned?

You don't think he can take her in a fair fight?

Deadshot outright fantasises about beating him.

Sure it's all implied, not shown, but very heavily implied.

Darth Thor
Also not seen May move as fast with the sort of stealth Batman does in his first scene from that cop.

KingD19
Deadshot only lost because he A)didn't know Batman's suit was bulletproof. And B)his daughter literally jumped in the way of his kill shot and begged him not to do it.

He was fighting decently against Enchantress and taking a beating from her. He's just a normal guy though so his hits didn't do anything.

As of now Batman has only beat up Fodder, gotten saved by Floyd's little girl, punched a drowning Harley, and fought Superman with his gear.

May has taken on and taken down several people with episodes worth of feats as well as superhumans.

Silent Master
Agreed, neither one of those encounters required much skill to pull off.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Silent Master
It still takes decent striking power and reflexes to dodge someone trying to knife at point blank and ko them with one punch while underwater, especially some with the skill, speed, strength and durability feats of Harley. And from the scene after he takes her out of the water you can infer that she didn't drink much, if at all, any water due to being stuck in the car.

HulkIsHulk
And while I would support May winning a healthy majority, she is not having it easy, and it wouldn't be inconceivable that Bats with the suit could eke out a win either.

Silent Master
Given that they were both under water it's not any more impressive than dodging a knife strike above water, actually it's less impressive because she had just been in a major accident, plus his strength advantage would mean that the water would have impeded him less.

Same goes for him knocking her out, she was half drowned and had just been in a major accident. For all you know a five-year-old could have knocked her out

Darth Thor
Originally posted by KingD19
Deadshot only lost because he A)didn't know Batman's suit was bulletproof. And B)his daughter literally jumped in the way of his kill shot and begged him not to do it.

He was fighting decently against Enchantress and taking a beating from her. He's just a normal guy though so his hits didn't do anything.

So you don't think Batman has ever fought Deadshot before and is incapable of competing with him or a non-drowning Harley?

Strange then that Harley and Joker were running from Batman, and Deadshot fantasies about beating him.

Originally posted by KingD19

As of now Batman has only beat up Fodder, gotten saved by Floyd's little girl, punched a drowning Harley, and fought Superman with his gear.

May has taken on and taken down several people with episodes worth of feats as well as superhumans.

As of now? Yeah I guess, since we only go by on screen feats. Even though it's made pretty clear this Batman has a long history with these villains. But I guess forum rules dictate on screen feats only.

Given that though, I've not seen May move with the speed, stealth and agility that Batman did in his first scene from that cop.

TheLordofMurder
Batman overwhelms her...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.