Natsu vs Ace Death Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark-Kenshin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCzUMUbTKes&t=1029s

Yeah . . . I think you could make the case that Natsu wins (via eating Ace), but the way they did this verdict makes it clear they did very little research into One Piece. Enel could maintain logia intangibility while F_CKING ASLEEP. Natsu would NEVER be able to hurt him through the means shown in the video.

vansonbee
Natsu has a few more forms he could of used against Ace, but lightning mode was hot enough to cook Ace tho. Remember, Ace died to an Admiral Sakazuki, his lava is hotter than regular fire.

Its okay tho, Ace is a better character overall and Natsu is overpowered fire user.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCzUMUbTKes&t=1029s

Yeah . . . I think you could make the case that Natsu wins (via eating Ace), but the way they did this verdict makes it clear they did very little research into One Piece. Enel could maintain logia intangibility while F_CKING ASLEEP. Natsu would NEVER be able to hurt him through the means shown in the video.

I can only imagine they'll say "But that's Enel. Not Ace". I don't really follow One Piece series, so I don't know if Ace has done the same. But it seems, unless Ace already showed that he could maintain logia intangibility while sleeping, they won't include that. Well, even if there's an analysis error in that episode, this isn't the first time they do this.

AuraAngel
Ace has been hit before so he's not as good at intangibility as Enel.

That said this was never a fair fight. Almost everything Ace has ever done in combat revolves around his fire powers. He's never used any Haki, except once as a kid, and his physical showings are almost non-existent. Sabo would have been a way better pick from One Piece.

Alibaba beats them all though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.