Can Bucky Defeat Nightwing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RadZoa
Yah or nah?

vansonbee
Yes, Bucky will kill NW with everything he got. MMA hand 2 hand or gunshot, pick your death.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by RadZoa
Yah or nah?

Nah. Buckys h2h skills arent up to par

Flyattractor
I take it this is Bucky and not Winter Soildier?

deathslash
If this is Bucky, he gets schooled easily. If this is Winter Soldier, he can and likely does win.

Zack M
Yes, but not for the majority.

StiltmanFTW
Not a big fan of 616 Barnes... lots of times he's being forced down our throats, not to mention those ridiculous feat fests he got... enjoying the MCU version much more. At least there is an actual reason why he's so good, the serum thing got pretty much confirmed.

Anyway, WS can def take Grayson.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Not a big fan of 616 Barnes... lots of times he's being forced down our throats, not to mention those ridiculous feat fests he got... enjoying the MCU version much more. At least there is an actual reason why he's so good, the serum thing got pretty much confirmed.

Anyway, WS can def take Grayson.

based on what? I keep seeing Winter Soldier deep throated but Ive yet to see one feat to support it.

Glorificus
Depends.

Straight hand-to-hand, I doubt he'd win a majority barring some chance lucky hit.

With weapons, yes.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Glorificus

With weapons, yes.

Again based on what? Id place Dicks escima sticks over that hunting knife of Buckys anyday

HulkIsHulk
Yeah I agree Barnes is a Marty Sue, but that only means he's got heckuva feats and no lows. Bucky while his metal arm neutered and weakened beat down Ursa Major. He's gone fisticuffs with 70s Cap whose stronger than Steve. While not spectacular, he has also owned Batroc. His shooting skills have allowed him to shoot Hawkeye's arrows out of the air, which is a deadly combination with the modified S.H.I.E.L.D. handgun able to harm bulletproof beings. His accuracy allows him to pepper someone with bullets while making every shot non-lethal. His metal arm is also versatile, capable of detached control ala Cyborg, electric shocks and EMP. He has also gone rounds with the Wrecker, Titanium Man and Extremis Iron Man and was even able to make Skadi (Sin with one of the Fear Itself hammers) bleed.
There is one very stupid feat in Avengers Invaders where he cuts out the mini explosives surgically planted inside the body - serious pain tolerance. And his feats ain't over. So yeah, he can beat NW.

StiltmanFTW
It's important to note that Bucky was trained by the same men who trained Steve.

Philosophía
Can he? Yes.
For a majority? No.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It's important to note that Bucky was trained by the same men who trained Steve.
I thought Steve just got a shot of Super Steroid and just became UPBER GOOD?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Yeah I agree Barnes is a Marty Sue, but that only means he's got heckuva feats and no lows. Bucky while his metal arm neutered and weakened beat down Ursa Major. He's gone fisticuffs with 70s Cap whose stronger than Steve. While not spectacular, he has also owned Batroc. His shooting skills have allowed him to shoot Hawkeye's arrows out of the air, which is a deadly combination with the modified S.H.I.E.L.D. handgun able to harm bulletproof beings. His accuracy allows him to pepper someone with bullets while making every shot non-lethal. His metal arm is also versatile, capable of detached control ala Cyborg, electric shocks and EMP. He has also gone rounds with the Wrecker, Titanium Man and Extremis Iron Man and was even able to make Skadi (Sin with one of the Fear Itself hammers) bleed.
There is one very stupid feat in Avengers Invaders where he cuts out the mini explosives surgically planted inside the body - serious pain tolerance. And his feats ain't over. So yeah, he can beat NW.

Alot of this is wrong, circumstantial or not worth mentioning

cdtm
Bucky was never in a fighting game, Nightwing was.

That only proves Bucky's too lame to vote for. wink

Zack M
This. NW's resume has skyrocketed lately. He's beaten the damn Batman. stick out tongue

RadZoa
This is WS btw, sorry about that. Can WS beat Nightwing in H2H?

cdtm
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I thought Steve just got a shot of Super Steroid and just became UPBER GOOD?

He spent most of his time in an iceberg, how much training could he hsvd gotten?

BruceSkywalker
WS loses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.