Are things like the Terror from Beyond and the World Razer Force users?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Azronger
As the title says. Are they?

darthbane77
I don't think so, not the Terror at least. Iirc, the Terror is extra-dimensional isn't it? I doubt it's a Force sensitive given that the Force might not even exist where it comes from.

NewGuy01
Prolly kinda like Waru.

Darth Abonis
Originally posted by darthbane77
I don't think so, not the Terror at least. Iirc, the Terror is extra-dimensional isn't it? I doubt it's a Force sensitive given that the Force might not even exist where it comes from.

Agreed

Tondemonai
Agree with DB77. World Razer most certainly is tbh

S_W_LeGenD
No.

Azronger
There are conflicting claims. Does anyone have evidence to back up theirs?

Tondemonai
It was stated that if it were ever released that it's POWER would shatter the galaxy. Pretty easy to assume its referring to the Force

NewGuy01
not really

Tondemonai
It's not extradimensional, and it's described as an entity. Tbh don't see how it could be anything different, since we've never seen a non-Force-base/Forceful entity, and it's certainly not something like the Bedlams

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Prolly kinda like Waru.

Waru is technically a Force Wielder. Since he could empower people with the Force.

MythLord
Waru uses the Anti-Force, which has an odd connection to the Force; they're like twins or something, but it's not the same thing.

Azronger
Anyone have quotes?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I could quote you if you'd like.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.