Trump allows Erdogan guards to beat up protesters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/05/19/was-erdogan-personally-involved-in-his-bodyguards-attacks-on-protesters-in-d-c/?utm_term=.5d2507274726

Robtard
TBF, Trump probably thought it would have been rude to not allow Erdogan's goons to brutalize US citizens since Erdogan's a guest.

Bashar Teg
"damnit micheal! you don't talk to a man like erdogan like THAT!" president fredo

carthage
laughing out loud

Flyattractor
Awwww did the poor little Fascists get a taste of their own medicine? I feel SO SORRY FOR THEM!
HA!

This is what needs to happen more often. Best kind of Fascist is a beaten and bruised one.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Awwww did the poor little Fascists get a taste of their own medicine? I feel SO SORRY FOR THEM!
HA!

This is what needs to happen more often. Best kind of Fascist is a beaten and bruised one. http://i.imgur.com/bszzs4f.gif

Flyattractor
Your Leftist Progressive Hypocrisy Cry Baby Breakdown is indeed my Cocain!

CUH CUH CUH COCAINE!!!!!!

Beniboybling
The funny thing is sending in thugs to crackdown on political opposition is facism's bread and butter. Very worrying for Turkey.

And no doubt Trump is taking notes. no

-Pr-
Turkey's been a shit-show for a while. I was amazed that none of the American Police responded violently though.

ArtificialGlory
Erdogan and Agent Orange should share a jail cell.

Flyattractor
Why should the Cops try and stop this? They don't stop it when AntiFa attacks people or destroys stuff!?

And DC is a Very Liberal Town. WHy would its Police Dept do what a Conservative President tells it?

You leftists need to get your facts straight before you start pout posting.

-Pr-
Why should the Cops try and stop this? They don't stop it when AntiFa attacks people or destroys stuff!?

And DC is a Very Liberal Town. WHy would its Police Dept do what a Conservative President tells it?

You leftists need to get your facts straight before you start pout posting.

So you're okay with foreign agents coming on to your soil and attacking your citizens? Or is it only certain kinds of citizens that deserve protection?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by -Pr-
So you're okay with foreign agents coming on to your soil and attacking your citizens? Or is it only certain kinds of citizens that deserve protection?

Two Words to that effect.

SANCTUARY CITIES!!!!!!!

-Pr-
I'm amazed you're not angry at what the Turkish officers did. Seriously. Disobeyed your police. In your country. With no consequences whatsoever.

When they tried that shit in the Netherlands, armed police sent them packing.

Flyattractor
Like I said. Many U.S Citie Police Depts are stopped from enforcing the laws meant to protect its citizens. This pretty much always happens in Leftist Progressive Cities like New York. Wash DC. They were probably confused because normally the people committing the violence are the Leftist Progressives.

Steve Zodiac
Like I said. Many U.S Citie Police Depts are stopped from enforcing the laws meant to protect its citizens. This pretty much always happens in Leftist Progressive Cities like New York. Wash DC. They were probably confused because normally the people committing the violence are the Leftist Progressives.

You truly have no life.

Bashar Teg
fly thinks that crack cocaine is making him smarter

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
You truly have no life.

Awwwww The Facts of the Matter just don't helpe yours do they!?

Adam Grimes
Fly what are you going to do when Trumpo cucks out and gives them permission to enter peoples houses, making your parents' basement no longer a safe space?

Flyattractor
The same thing I was planning to do when Obama was going to do the same thing.

Stand up for my Rights by fighting back against Fascists like you Grimey!!!!!

And just to ask...Was Trump even in the country when this little "Attack" happned? And where were the Leftist DC Police at and why didn't THEY STEP IN!?

Bashar Teg
The same thing I was planning to do when Obama was going to do the same thing.

Stand up for my Rights by fighting back against Fascists like you Grimey!!!!!

And just to ask...Was Trump even in the country when this little "Attack" happned? And where were the Leftist DC Police at and why didn't THEY STEP IN!?

and when your pretend-badass card is pulled, then what?

Flyattractor
I come back on an interweb message board and pretend to be one online just like you Bashy!!!!!

Because unlike you Bashy. I will have no problem shooting a Fascist in the face with one of my MANY GUNS!!!!!!!

But then why would Bashy shoot a Fascist......

Bashar Teg
#InfantileDeflection.

i'm not trying to appear a badass on the interwebs. thumb up

Flyattractor
Yes you are. Its just that the word BAD is not in front of the ASS when it comes to you.

Bashar Teg
just because your stunted brain becomes inundated with violent thoughts over my comments, it does not make me the pretend-badass here.

Flyattractor
Awwwww you sad now Brah?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.