Diamondback vs The Cavalry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HulkIsHulk
Willis Stryker or Diamondback (no armor) fights Agent Melinda May or the cavalry in 3 rounds. Both start fresh with no memory or injury of previous round. Fight takes place in the karate dojo of 1st Ip Man movie, though they can use the whole building as battlefield.
1. Fist-fight
2. Knife-fight (combat knife)
3. Gun-fight (both have their preferred side arm)

TheVaultDweller
Without a suit, I would give round 1 and 2 to May. Round 3 is tougher to call. May has more screen time, so more gun feats, but Willis was shown to be a pretty decent shot himself. I think it would depend on who got the drop on the other one first.

HulkIsHulk
Can't his damage soak get him atleast one win in the 1st and 2nd rounds? I mean in the episode where he fights Luke in the theatre Claire stabs him atleast 6 times in the arm. He was hurt, evidenced by Luke being able to follow him by blood drops, but that did not impede him one bit, and then he proceeded to own Misty. Later at the theatre, Luke smashes the supports of the balcony and he falls down but gets back up immediately. He then grabs a metal rod with a solid concrete piece at the end and when he hits Luke with it the piece shatters. And Claire is no noob, and she knows to hit where it hurts, like when she helped Matt in torturing a guy by finding a specific nerve.
And then in the finale where he fights Luke, he's still shown to be conscious after the final uppercut, though obviously too injured to move.

TheVaultDweller
Well, if we go out of 10, then he could potentially take a few. But I would still give May a solid majority.

HulkIsHulk
So he gets 4/10? I can live with that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.