Goku Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Someone put a spell on Goku and the opponents below, he see them as Goku Black. His mindset is where it was at when he seen Black kill his family. Where does he stop?

Tien
Roshi
Krillin
Android 18
Android 17
Gohan
Trunks

No Kaiyo Ken (I know I spelled that wrong).

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Goku clears.

cdtm
Stops at Krillin.

NewGuy01
Might actually depend on if it's anime or manga, tbfh.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Manga clears in an epic stomp. Could solo the whole Gauntlet simultaneously.

NewGuy01
The sad part is that anime version couldn't even come close to doing that. thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well, that's because the manga absolutely poops on the anime. Can't wait to see Mastered SSB Goku take on Beerus. thumb up

NewGuy01
Well, I mean, he'd still lose badly against 100% Beerus... Just look at the manga version of Merged Zamasu vs SSB Vegetto...

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well, what I'm saying is that Goku hasn't completely mastered SSB yet, or at least he can't fully control Mastered SSB yet. I think he'll reach a point where he can contain the power of SSB in his body without his body breaking down. And at that point, he shall an combat Beerus. smile

Inedian
Gohan should be in the last place. Goku would clear simultaneously in anime if not for Gohan.

Anyway, Goku clears.

Nevan
Goku clears up to Trunks, where he could lose.

StiltmanFTW

Tondemonai
Base Goku stomps all rounds. Manga Base Goku spites the entire gauntlet at the same time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.