Mystic Gohan (Buu Saga) runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
All fights take place on flat, neutral terrain. Full rest in between fights:

1. Wolverine
2. Thor
3. Superman
4. Thanos
5. Odin

Boss: Galactus

Bonus Run: Super Buu and SSJ3 Goku (Buu Saga) join Gohan.

cdtm
Stops at 1.

Inedian
Although cdtm is joking, Gohan as fetus beats Logan.

NewGuy01
No, he doesn't, actually.

Inedian
Originally posted by NewGuy01
No, he doesn't, actually.

He does.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

1. Wolverine
2. Thor
3. Superman
4. Thanos
5. Odin

Bonus Run: Super Buu and SSJ3 Goku (Buu Saga) join Gohan.

If he doesn't fight like a typical DB moron, letting the enemy hit him, he would stop dead at 2.

Bonus run, have a chance to pass through 2, albeit a small one (fighting smart, using speed) and stop dead at 3.

However, if this is female Thor, they won't make it past 2.

StiltmanFTW
Clears.

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Clears.

*snickt* "Power level at 1? Lets have some fun tanking their attacks" says every one of them!

Inedian
Clears.

thumb up

Tondemonai
Iterations of the gauntlet?

Surtur
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
If he doesn't fight like a typical DB moron, letting the enemy hit him, he would stop dead at 2.

Bonus run, have a chance to pass through 2, albeit a small one (fighting smart, using speed) and stop dead at 3.

However, if this is female Thor, they won't make it past 2.

Mystic Gohan would slap down Thor and Superman something fierce. Especially Thor, who is far too slow to even know he's about to die. Superman will probably comprehend what is about to happen before it happens.

I don't know if he could take down Odin though. He loses to Galactus.

Tondemonai
Also are we supposed to factor in his overconfidence, or are morals off?

Henry_Pym
Stops at 1, Piccolo pretty much confirmed it.

Gohan beats Logan down, but he lacks a fighters knowledge to pick up on the HF or a sneak attack that would kill him. Gohan also lacks the constitution to kill Logan

Ursumeles
3-5.

NemeBro

1. Wolverine
2. Thor
3. Superman
4. Thanos
5. Odin

Bonus Run: Super Buu and SSJ3 Goku (Buu Saga) join Gohan. Stomps 1, Thor is too inconsistent to call (a high-end Thor like God of Thunder Thor would stomp though), stops dead hard at Superman, and anyone who thinks that Gohan beats Odin is probably a vegetable.

carver9
Originally posted by Surtur
Mystic Gohan would slap down Thor and Superman something fierce. Especially Thor, who is far too slow to even know he's about to die. Superman will probably comprehend what is about to happen before it happens.

This.

cdtm
Stops at 1. thumb up

cdtm
Seriously though, Wolverines immortal! They could attack him all day and never kill him, he'll keep regenerating.

carver9
Gohan punch Wolverine and bfr him to the moon. The rest of the fights, Gohan stomps minus Galactus.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Ursumeles
3-5. Nvm, 4.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by carver9
Gohan punch Wolverine and bfr him to the moon. The rest of the fights, Gohan stomps minus Galactus.

Z fighters don't have the strength and speed feats to compare to Thor, he stops at 2, assuming he isn't dumb about 1.

bbrem123
Stop at Galactus.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
Stops at 1.

Teach me the ways of Wolverine fanboyism, master.

My body is ready.

carver9
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Z fighters don't have the strength and speed feats to compare to Thor, he stops at 2, assuming he isn't dumb about 1.

Like what? What strength fts are you looking for and lol at speed fts. You either don't look at Z or you know next to nothing about Thor. Choose one.

Inedian
Originally posted by bbrem123
Stop at Galactus.

thumb up

Sj_Sharp
Originally posted by Surtur

The Ellimist
Like what? What strength fts are you looking for and lol at speed fts. You either don't look at Z or you know next to nothing about Thor. Choose one.

Buu Saga Goku struggles to lift 20 tons on his arms without SSj, 500x gravity is considered arduous training, etc.

NewGuy01
10 tons*

TheBadguy
Toss up at Odin unless he can blitz effectively loses to g

Team toss up with galactus lose to peak G

cdtm
Like what? What strength fts are you looking for and lol at speed fts. You either don't look at Z or you know next to nothing about Thor. Choose one. Spoken like someone who doesn't read comics.

cdtm
Teach me the ways of Wolverine fanboyism, master.

My body is ready.

Logan is like a Buu who stabs things. wink

No way Gohan can kill him. And he sure isn't tanking https://imgur.com/gallery/zSO58QE

SSJGGogeta
Any of the given DBZ characters clear, other than Gotenks. Not because he's too weak, just too cocky.

Even Hulk can tank Wolverine's claws, btw. No way are those claws bypassing the kind of durability that Gotenks+ is walking around with.

The only one with a chance would be Odin, and I would argue that Super Buu has a better chance against him than Gohan does. Regardless, I'd probably give Gohan the majority.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
What about Galactus?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Even Hulk can tank Wolverine's claws, btw.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/78977/3401667-wolverine+hulk+stab+full2.jpg

SSJGGogeta
What about Galactus?

I'd argue that Galactus would defeat someone even as powerful as Golden Frieza, and maybe beyond. If someone has enough raw power to beat him, it won't help if they aren't able to neutralize his hax, or simply overpower them.

No one as early as DBZ has enough raw power to overpower Galactus, let alone the ability to ignore hax of his scale.

It would take super high tiers, even from DBS, to take out Galactus, as long as this isn't a starving version of him that was staved off by the likes of the Fantastic Four or some shit, lol.

Odin isn't even in the same league as Galactus though. Odin is around galaxy to multi-galaxy level. Even if he could pull a win against Gohan, I couldn't see him doing anything to effectively defeat Super Buu.

cdtm
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/78977/3401667-wolverine+hulk+stab+full2.jpg

thumb up

Remember when Logan claimed his claws couldn't penetrate his or Wendago's skin?

SSJGGogeta
1. You're ignoring the context of that panel. Hulk wasn't expecting that attack, and he also wasn't that angry.

2. It has been stated before, by Logan himself, that he can only scratch Hulk once he gets really angry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.