Current Goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tondemonai
I'm sure we all hate how ridiculously weak Goku has been portrayed recently. However, we could interpret it as highly impressive, too.

One of my theories, as a rational for what we have seen recently, is that SSB gives Goku a ridiculous level of power control, allowing him to reduce his power level as far as barely above SS2, or even below his standard Base-form combat level. This would explain how Goku didn't instantly kill Krillin, and was able to be harmed by Gohan.

Another theory I have is that, as of this point in the series, his SSB form is actually weaker than SS3 because of being overused. It's possible that what we know happens in the Manga when Blue is frequently used is that it barely increases the persons battle power, so what could be happening here is that, because it's being used so frequently, the power boost gained from it is less than 10% of what is normally gained (probably even less).

What are everyone's thoughts on Goku's portrayal recently, and what's your rational for it?

NewGuy01
super isn't very good

Tondemonai
Tbh I haven't even read the last few episodes. Just read summaries. I did watch episode 90 and clips of Gohan's training tho

Tondemonai
Gonna do 91 tonight

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by NewGuy01
super isn't very good

thumb up

The correct rationale is that Super is retarded.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.