Manchester terror attack- 19 dead, 50 wounded

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Remote detonation or timed? Condolences to those who were killed..

ares834
Holy shit. 19 dead? That's terrible.

shiv
https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/09/d8/45/manchester.jpg

Surtur
Death toll at 22 now.

Robtard
Last I read (last night) they suspected a suicide bomber, but that's obviously capable of changing.

Pieces of shit targeted a place they knew would be largely filled with children and young teens. What irredeemable c*nts.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Robtard
Last I read (last night) they suspected a suicide bomber, but that's obviously capable of changing.

Pieces of shit targeted a place they knew would be largely filled with children and young teens. What irredeemable c*nts.

Agreed.

Emperordmb
That's ****ing awful.

What also sucks is that the tories are probably gonna use shit like this as an excuse for domestic surveillance.

Bashar Teg
how was someone was able to sneak in a bomb in like that. wtf was up with security? or are we witnessing some new terrorist-tech like shoe bombs.

Silent Master
I thought the bomb went off outside?

Surtur
Why do you guys think the bomber did it? Like what motivated it?

jaden101
Originally posted by Surtur
Why do you guys think the bomber did it? Like what motivated it?

Probably being a wee sad virgin who would never even see a boob in the flesh ever and the fact that despite considering them dirty animals, his mother ****s pigs and likes it.

Surtur
Damn, the pigs seem to always lose out in the end sad

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Silent Master
I thought the bomb went off outside?

yes/no: it was in the foyer, in the middle of arena's very large property.
http://i.imgur.com/QYg1sZZ.png

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
how was someone was able to sneak in a bomb in like that. wtf was up with security? or are we witnessing some new terrorist-tech like shoe bombs.
I don't think you can fit a powerful enough bomb in your shoes that can cause this sort of carnage.

Flyattractor
Oh well. According to things the London Mayor has said, Bombings are just a part of everyday life now. So lets just forget this and move on people.

Patient_Leech
This Islam is just too peaceful. Too much peace gettin' spread about.

And Trump is just as idiotic as Bush was on 911. They're "evil losers." Would be nice to have someone in a leadership role who was a little more eloquent about the situation.

Flyattractor
Didn't you hear? The bomb was actually dropped from Trump Force 1 as he was enroute to his Jewish BankLords in Isreal.

Keep up with the news dude.

vansonbee
Pretty devastating event and its just as bad as those 49 gays being gun downed last year by Islam inspired attack.

Should we sue the democrats who wanted to shut down the travel ban for our safety or should we give Islam a chance to shower us with their love and compassion for western culture?

Flyattractor
Nah, What would be the point. Even the Russians dont' do anything to stand up against this kind of thing. Just look at the Beslan School Massacre. No one has the will to stand up to Islamic Terror in the world now. Better to just surrender and let them kill as many as they want to and accept the fact that it cant be stopped.

-Pr-
Nice to see people not using a tragedy like this to gloat over some political agenda. Truly.

Flyattractor
Would you rather we just started making fun of Ariana Grande?

Ascendancy
Originally posted by vansonbee
Pretty devastating event and its just as bad as those 49 gays being gun downed last year by Islam inspired attack.

Should we sue the democrats who wanted to shut down the travel ban for our safety or should we give Islam a chance to shower us with their love and compassion for western culture?

Could you explain what a travel ban would do? Every single one of the major attacks has been carried out by Muslims who had been naturalized citizens for years or who were actual citizens of the countries in which they made the attacks, born there, generally raised there, and living there for the period immediately beforehand. A travel ban would have done nothing to stop this attack.

Nibedicus
ISIS gunmen just seized a city around less than 100 miles where I live. They're pulling over ppl and seeing if they're Muslim, beheading any1 that is not and displaying their heads on roadsides. Teachers especially. Place is on lockdown and is a warzone right now. Got friends living close to there, thankfully got tf out soon as they heard about the fighting.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Ascendancy
Could you explain what a travel ban would do? Every single one of the major attacks has been carried out by Muslims who had been naturalized citizens for years or who were actual citizens of the countries in which they made the attacks, born there, generally raised there, and living there for the period immediately beforehand. A travel ban would have done nothing to stop this attack.

More then likely they never should have been allowed in to the country in the first place but oh well.. Terrorism is just your way of life now in Europe.

Enjoy.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Nibedicus
ISIS gunmen just seized a city around less than 100 miles where I live. They're pulling over ppl and seeing if they're Muslim, beheading any1 that is not and displaying their heads on roadsides. Teachers especially. Place is on lockdown and is a warzone right now. Got friends living close to there, thankfully got tf out soon as they heard about the fighting.

Lucky. I'm surprised how few news outlets were covering this.

Originally posted by Flyattractor
More then likely they never should have been allowed in to the country in the first place but oh well.. Terrorism is just your way of life now in Europe.

Enjoy.

lol.

Flyattractor
Yes I know. Since the Islamic/Muslim population that are about the ony part of European Society that is still actually making Babies and keeping the population up instead of the Native European cultures that makes it ok when they kill people.

They are doing their part to replace those they kill.

ArtificialGlory
Name of the city? I presume this is in the Philippines?

-Pr-
Yes I know. Since the Islamic/Muslim population that are about the ony part of European Society that is still actually making Babies and keeping the population up instead of the Native European cultures that makes it ok when they kill people.

They are doing their part to replace those they kill.

I know you believe that, and that's sad.

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Name of the city? I presume this is in the Philippines?

Marawi is the one I heard about.

Bentley
What's with Fly hating Europe? At first I thought it was random.

-Pr-
Apparently we're letting Isis walk right in and take over, or something.

Scribble
ISIS gunmen just seized a city around less than 100 miles where I live. They're pulling over ppl and seeing if they're Muslim, beheading any1 that is not and displaying their heads on roadsides. Teachers especially. Place is on lockdown and is a warzone right now. Got friends living close to there, thankfully got tf out soon as they heard about the fighting. Saw this on the news. Horrific stuff. Stay safe, man.

Patient_Leech
I actually don't think a Muslim travel ban here in the States is a bad idea, but it has to be communicated properly: Something like "You need to moderate (or dissolve, even better) your religion to a point that it can coexist in a civil society or else you're simply not allowed here. We have values here in the States that your religion violently opposes."

I think that's extremely reasonable. But no president has the balls to do that. Trump just isn't eloquent, smart, or diplomatic enough to pull it off.

It's the religion itself that is the problem. Liberals don't want to face that fact and Republicans aren't eloquent or savvy enough to properly pull it off. It's the odd pedestal that we put religion on in polite conversation that's the problem. Just because someone believes something doesn't mean it should be respected or tolerated.

Surtur
Originally posted by -Pr-
Nice to see people not using a tragedy like this to gloat over some political agenda. Truly.

I just think people are sick and tired of a terrorist attack every few weeks. The response we are meant to give is "condolences to the family, this is a tragedy" and then move on. It's not enough anymore.

Patient_Leech
I just think people are sick and tired of a terrorist attack every few weeks. The response we are meant to give is "condolences to the family, this is a tragedy" and then move on. It's not enough anymore.

Yup. This.

Surtur
The sad thing is how this event shows how used to attacks like this people are getting. People are commenting on how it has been a while since we've had a terrorist attack. In this context, "a while" translates to maybe a month.

Flyattractor
I know you believe that, and that's sad.

What is sad is that SJW Snowflake Bubble you are living in
because there are Actual News Stories where German Officials have said EXACTLY this!

Yeah I know... Reality and Snowflakes don't MIX in this day and age.

-Pr-

Terrorism isn't new to the people of Europe. Especially the people of the British Isles. I don't know what you want the average person to do about it other than to show, yet again, that it's gonna take more than a couple of bombs to make them fearful.

What is sad is that SJW Snowflake Bubble you are living in
because there are Actual News Stories where German Officials have said EXACTLY this!

Yeah I know... Reality and Snowflakes don't MIX in this day and age.

lol, on this forum i'm a snowflake, on others i'm a bigot. you people need to make up your minds.

Patient_Leech
Terrorism isn't new to the people of Europe. Especially the people of the British Isles. I don't know what you want the average person to do about it other than to show, yet again, that it's gonna take more than a couple of bombs to make them fearful.

It's just that nothing practical or diplomatic is being done about it in the Muslim world. There's just no real effort to face the real problem which is the religion itself.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
It's just that nothing practical or diplomatic is being done about it in the Muslim world. There's just no real effort to face the real problem which is the religion itself.

Okay, so what would you do? You obviously have a problem with the religion itself.

Patient_Leech
We need Muslim diplomats within the faith to work on reform. Because this is ridiculous.

I saw an interview with Sam Harris the other day and he had an interesting comment, something like it would be great to give instant green card status to Muslim apostates, of course that might just enrage Muslims even more.

Flyattractor

lol, on this forum i'm a snowflake, on others i'm a bigot. you people need to make up your minds.

That makes sense seeing as how the Left did kind of create Racism.

-Pr-
We need Muslim diplomats within the faith to work on reform. Because this is ridiculous.

Agreed with that at least, though I don't know if even they have the kind of influence required.

That makes sense seeing as how the Left did kind of create Racism.

I don't see how that's possible, seeing as how racism existed before any political leanings.

Then again, I really don't know if I know what you mean when you talk about the left.

==

The Philippine government is responding in Marawi, so hopefully they sort it out soon.

darthgoober
Okay, so what would you do? You obviously have a problem with the religion itself.
My father in law had an interesting solution to all our problems with radical Muslims a few years ago. He said we should point our nukes at Mecca and say "knock it off or the city's going bye bye". Obviously a super extreme measure, but it might actually work lol

Emperordmb
Reminds me of the end of Avatar with the tree of souls.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by darthgoober
My father in law had an interesting solution to all our problems with radical Muslims a few years ago. He said we should point our nukes at Mecca and say "knock it off or the city's going bye bye". Obviously a super extreme measure, but it might actually work lol

I don't think we shoudl Nuke Mecca...maybe drop some really nasty bio weapon on it that will hang around for years to come.

Sure you can Go to Mecca just don't be surprised when your genitals melt and your eyeballs catch fire.

That would be more fun.

eek! eek!

darthgoober
I don't think we shoudl Nuke Mecca...maybe drop some really nasty bio weapon on it that will hang around for years to come.

Sure you can Go to Mecca just don't be surprised when your genitals melt and your eyeballs catch fire.

That would be more fun.

eek! eek!
No the idea behind it is to destroy the temple the have to face to pray 5 times a day an make it so another can't ever be built there again. Then NO ONE gets into Heaven lol

Patient_Leech

Haha.. hm.. That would certainly get their attention. But they would probably call our bluff because I don't think anyone really wants to waste that much innocent life. Then who would be the terrorists? Ultimately I think it has to be resolved more diplomatically (in most cases, now obviously certain groups can't be reasoned with so them you just have to be prepared to destroy before they hurt anyone else).

darthgoober
Haha.. hm.. That would certainly get their attention. But they would probably call our bluff because I don't think anyone really wants to waste that much innocent life. Then who would be the terrorists? Ultimately I think it has to be resolved more diplomatically (in most cases, now obviously certain groups can't be reasoned with so them you just have to be prepared to destroy before they hurt anyone else).
Yeah but if it ever gets to the point that we're willing to nuke 'em anyway it's something to keep in mind. Like drop a nuke on some other big city first and just be like "Yup, we've reached that point... Next one goes on Mecca so calm the f*ck down"

Patient_Leech
Yeah but if it ever gets to the point that we're willing to nuke 'em anyway it's something to keep in mind. Like drop a nuke on some other big city first and just be like "Yup, we've reached that point... Next one goes on Mecca so calm the f*ck down"

Haha.. thumb up

jaden101
It'd be an option if successive US presidents were dangling out of King Salman's a$$hole.

darthgoober
Haha.. thumb up
As I said, such a thing would obviously be an extreme measure so it's not my "go to" strategy or anything like that. Personally, my own idea of a deterant is to make it public knowledge that any captured Muslim terrorist will be executed by an infidel woman. From what I understand that also keeps them from going to Heaven.

Flyattractor
No the idea behind it is to destroy the temple the have to face to pray 5 times a day an make it so another can't ever be built there again. Then NO ONE gets into Heaven lol

Well I can see the reasoning behind that, but it would still be fun to see the Islam-o-Nazis get their faces melted off like at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Good old Fashioned American Patriotism.

Adam_PoE

Yeah, that would not create more terrorists. Your father-in-law is an idiot.

Flyattractor
Hey I know just heard that the Brits have the Army (or whatever passes for their Armed Services) patroling the streets of Manchester.

Does that mean the typical Left Wing theory of "Lone Loser Jihadist" is tossed out the window?

And rather surprising to see the Brits take actual steps to protect its citizens....well SOME of its citizens.

jaden101
Hey I know just heard that the Brits have the Army (or whatever passes for their Armed Services) patroling the streets of Manchester.

Does that mean the typical Left Wing theory of "Lone Loser Jihadist" is tossed out the window?

And rather surprising to see the Brits take actual steps to protect its citizens....well SOME of its citizens.

They're not in Manchester. They're in London. And so far they're only deployed at Downing Street to protect the Prime Minister and at Buckingham Palace to protect the Queen. The government doesn't give a **** about the citizens.

vansonbee
v4vWR5BpDdQ

Flyattractor
Originally posted by jaden101
They're not in Manchester. They're in London. And so far they're only deployed at Downing Street to protect the Prime Minister and at Buckingham Palace to protect the Queen. The government doesn't give a **** about the citizens.

Gee...What a "SHOCK!"

...Did I remember to turn on the "sarcasm" font with that post?

-Pr-

That or create millions of martyrs. I get that you're joking, but still... That kind of carnage would be messed up.

What really bothers me is that I honestly don't know if something like that is that unlikely anymore. Especially with who's in the white house.

Silent Master

What if a "radical Muslim" group acquired a nuke and accidentally set it off in Mecca?

Flyattractor
Or maybe it could be that the North Koreans ACCIDENTLY fired off a nuke and hit Mecca....Just a Little Kimmy "Did I do that" moment!?

darthgoober
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Yeah, that would not create more terrorists. Your father-in-law is an idiot.
It'd create more people who WANTED to be terrorist, but it'd be a massive deterrent against them actually doing anything.

That or create millions of martyrs. I get that you're joking, but still... That kind of carnage would be messed up.

What really bothers me is that I honestly don't know if something like that is that unlikely anymore. Especially with who's in the white house.
It's the threat that has value, the suggestion isn't to actually follow through with it. See the reason a "cold war" type scenario between us and Islamic extremist is because of the value of martyrdom within the religion. Mutually assured destruction isn't really a deterrent for that reason. But if you threaten to totally destroy the faith BEFORE you eliminate all the opposition it means that martyrdom won't be possible at all for anyone afterwards. It also means that all their family and friends who aren't killed beforehand CAN'T get into Heaven because it'll be literally impossible to follow the tenants of the faith. See the threat isn't just to destroy their favorite city, it's to send all of them to Hell FOREVER regardless of whether or not they win in the end. That has the potential to actually bring about a "cold war" style state of peace due to mutual destruction because we're massively outnumbered by the totality of the Muslims on the planet and will lose the war in the end... but before that happens we take the ONE thing we know for a fact that they'll sacrifice anything for from them.

What if a "radical Muslim" group acquired a nuke and accidentally set it off in Mecca?
World wide chaos would erupt. Mecca actually being annihilated would be horrible for everyone everywhere regardless of who did it.

Bashar Teg
It'd create more people who WANTED to be terrorist, but it'd be a massive deterrent against them actually doing anything.

you argue as if the mecca is some terrorist charging station and mother brain that shuts down the drones when you blow it up.

anyway im glad that the UK didnt blow up the vatican when the IRA did all those bombings not long ago. but thats different because raisins.

darthgoober
you argue as if the mecca is some terrorist charging station and mother brain that shuts down the drones when you blow it up.

anyway im glad that the UK didnt blow up the vatican when the IRA did all those bombings not long ago. but thats different because raisins.
I'm in no way suggesting that Mecca is a terrorist charging station nor am I suggesting that it'll cause everyone's brains to shut down. I'm pointing out that it's literally essential to their faith(at least, such is my understanding). Without Mecca, the whole faith goes to Hell.

Blowing up the vatican isn't nearly as strong of a threat to Catholics. Catholics don't have to pray to Vatican City in order to be Catholic.

Flyattractor
Its ok for Islamist Nazis to kill us but not for us to kill Islamist Nazis. Gotta love Bashy's spin on things.

Bashar Teg
you can pray toward a crater. to think islam would just cancel itself out is just (sorry) ****ing batshit.

darthgoober
you can pray toward a crater. to think islam would just cancel itself out is just (sorry) ****ing batshit.
Again, it's the THREAT that's so powerful. Actualy following through would start a war we'd be guarateed to lose in the end. Yes after the fact they'd be forced to alter the tenants of the faith in ways that will allow Muslims to rally, but to the fanatics that are the real threats at this time a strict adherence to the tenants of the faith as they're currently written is a big deal. I'm not saying that destroying Mecca will "beat the Muslims once and for all", I'm saying that the threat of doing it opens up the door to a path of mutually assured destruction that the Muslims causing the problems will actually care about. They're not scared of death, they are scared of Hell.

Bashar Teg
what muslim majority country would have us after we threatened their holy land? "oh, what? iran threatened you? boohoo".

but most blindingly important: the threat would be a hostile act toward a third of the world's population. you're peddling some evil shit, bruh.

darthgoober
what muslim majority country would have us after we threatened their holy land? "oh, what? iran threatened you? boohoo".

but most blindingly important: the threat would be a hostile act toward a third of the world's population. you're peddling some evil shit, bruh.
Hey I specifically said that it's a super extreme measure and wouldn't be my "go to" move. Yes every Muslim on the planet would have issues with us, but it could be somewhat minimized as long as we made it clear(and actually keep the promise) that it's not something we're going to constantly hold over their heads in order to get our way all the time. It's ONLY a threat that applies to attacks directly against us within our own borders. It's not something we're going to use to resolve any conflicts between Muslim nations, it's not something we use to strongarm oil out of them, it's only leverage against extremist carrying out guerrilla war over here against innocent civilians. By the same token the US and Russia still had all kinds of issues during the cold war, but no one actually launched a nuke because both nations would have lost that scenereo.

Like I said before, my own personal prefered deterent is to make it be known that any captured terrorist will be executed by an infidel woman in a way that disqualifies them from Heaven. It won't be a huge deterrent until/unless it happens more than a few times, but the definite possibility of Hell will discourage at least a few from making a plane trip all the way over here to stir up trouble. As it stands the way they see it even if they're executed for being caught they still get their virgins.

Zack M

IPXKySH4vUU

Flyattractor
That is something it has in common with Left Wing Politics.

Adam_PoE

Imagine two brothers: one is a good citizen and the other is a criminal.

In order to deter the Bad Brother from committing additional crimes, you threaten both brothers that if he does, you will kill their parents.

The Good Brother has no control over the actions of the Bad Brother, yet he will be punished just the same when the Bad Brother inevitably breaks the law.

The Good Brother is now motivated to stop you by any means necessary to protect his parents, because it is only a matter of time before his brother commits another crime.

He may even decide to join forces with his brother to improve his odds of success.

This is not a case of mutually-assured destruction.

You are making an existential threat, and the Good Brother has everything to lose if he does not act, and nothing to lose if he does.

You are radicalizing people who are otherwise not inclined toward terrorism, and increasing the violent acts you are trying to deter.

It is the stupidest thing someone could suggest.

Flyattractor
I say if the Good Brother is GOOD He should take a STANCE against his POS BAD BROTHER!

Sadly the "Good Brothers" dont' do that in this world of ours today.

They just whine and moan and ***** and vote democrat and think that makes a diff.

Idiots.

darthgoober

In order to deter the Bad Brother from committing additional crimes, you threaten both brothers that if he does, you will kill their parents.

The Good Brother has no control over the actions of the Bad Brother, yet he will be punished just the same when the Bad Brother inevitably breaks the law.

The Good Brother is now motivated to stop you by any means necessary to protect his parents, because it is only a matter of time before his brother commits another crime.

He may even decide to join forces with his brother to improve his odds of success.

You are making an existential threat, and the Good Brother has everything to lose if he does not act, and nothing to lose if he does.

You are radicalizing people who are otherwise not inclined toward terrorism, and increasing the violent acts you are trying to deter.

It is the stupidest thing someone could suggest.
No the "good" brother has zero reasons to actually join the bad brother UNTIL the parents are killed because he still doesn't want them dead. Until they're actually killed he has every reason in the world to try to do everything he can to stop the "bad" brother from acting out up to and including, turning the "bad" brother over to the authorities. The only reason he'd have to sign up with the "bad" brother would be if he loved his criminal brother more than he did his innocent parents.

Surtur

#NotAllMuslims

If this happened there would be discussion of banning nukes and people trying increasingly clever ways to not mention Islam.

Kinda like this latest example as some British politicians go out of their way to avoid mentioning the I word here.

Leave it to CNN to stay classy about this:

CNN analyst suggests that Manchester bombing was a right-wing coverup. Outrage follows.

Don't worry it's not just CNN making fools of themselves:

Cosmopolitan caught misrepresenting Sikh man as a Muslim to push liberal narrative

Darth Thor
Right this happened in my home town, and we're all just in shock and terror here.

But it's pretty dispocable how you guys are using this to spread an anti-Muslim agenda.

Muslims are by far the biggest victims of terrorist attacks by f***ing Isil.

In fact this just happened this month as well but none of you clearly give a s***:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/02/30-dead-five-isil-suicide-bombers-attack-refugee-camp-syria/amp/

Surtur
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Right this happened in my home town, and we're all just in shock and terror here.

But it's pretty dispocable how you guys are using this to spread an anti-Muslim agenda.

In fact this just happened this month as well but none of you clearly give a s***:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/02/30-dead-five-isil-suicide-bombers-attack-refugee-camp-syria/amp/

Nobody has said this is all Muslims or that Muslims don't also fall victim to terrorist attacks.

People are tired of hearing about these attacks every other week, they are tired of being told to do nothing but shut up and given condolences.

Out of curiosity, do they bend over backwards to avoid the Islamic aspect of these crimes? Like the link you just posted. Do Syrians avoid the I word when this shit happens?

Darth Thor
Or this in Syria last month:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/16/sixty-eight-children-dead-suicide-bombing-syria

68 Children!

Darth Thor
Nobody has said this is all Muslims or that Muslims don't also fall victim to terrorist attacks.

Nobody's mentioned that period.

And it's not that they also fall victim. They are the primary victims.

People are tired of hearing about these attacks every other week, they are tired of being told to do nothing but shut up and given condolences.

Well I'm sorry it's aching your ears. But it's actually costing other people their lives and loved ones. And it's causing abuse to a lot of Muslims in the Western world as well.

But I guess it's more important that you're tired of "hearing" it.

Out of curiosity, do they bend over backwards to avoid the Islamic aspect of these crimes? Like the link you just posted. Do Syrians avoid the I word when this shit happens?

They're like all Muslims there. So your question makes no sense.

Lestov16
Originally posted by vansonbee

Maybe we could sue the Republican president who just gave $110 billion to the world's most powerful radical Islamic theocracy.

Robtard

They'll use any tragedy to push their personal agenda, they're sad and pathetic.

Flyattractor

Well I'm sorry it's aching your ears. But it's actually costing other people their lives and loved ones. And it's causing abuse to a lot of Muslims in the Western world as well.

Maybe the Muslim Community wouldn't have this problem if it would Stand up and Clean its Own House. But lets be honest....That aint gonna happen!!!

Originally posted by Lestov16
Maybe we could sue the Republican president who just gave $110 billion to the world's most powerful radical Islamic theocracy.

Say....Didn't that guy who was the PREVIOUS President of the U.S happen to give SHIT TONS of Money to a certain country rather known for its ties to TERRORIST ACTIVITY!?

Should we wait to so Trump until after we sue that guy? Oh gee...what was his name again?

Beniboybling

It is the stupidest thing someone could suggest. A mind boggling stupid suggestion yeah, seems this thread is full of them.

Lestov16
Maybe the Muslim Community wouldn't have this problem if it would Stand up and Clean its Own House. But lets be honest....That aint gonna happen!!!

Say....Didn't that guy who was the PREVIOUS President of the U.S happen to give SHIT TONS of Money to a certain country rather known for its ties to TERRORIST ACTIVITY!?

Should we wait to so Trump until after we sue that guy? Oh gee...what was his name again?

So you are either saying Trump was wrong and Obama was right to give money to Iran, or you're accusing Trump of hypocrisy. Which is it?

Flyattractor
More like I am accusing the Trump Haters themselves of said Hypocrisy.

Darth Thor
They'll use any tragedy to push their personal agenda, they're sad and pathetic.

It's a sad world Rob.

Robtard
Originally posted by Beniboybling
A mind boggling stupid suggestion yeah, seems this thread is full of them.

The fact that Islamic terrorist groups like ISIS want the West to kill innocent Muslims as it feeds into their 'us vs them' agenda should have cued him that it's a stupid (and murderous) plan.

Lestov16
More like I am accusing the Trump Haters themselves of said Hypocrisy.

So Trump detractors are hypocrites for pointing out how Trump is a hypocrite? If he's going to use Obama's tactics, why did he run a campaign by criticizing him?

Darth Thor
as it feeds into their 'us vs them' agenda

thumb up

"Us" vs "Them" is pretty much the basis of all wars and terrorist attacks live ever.

It's so obvious yet amazing how many people don't see it.

Hey geez here's a new way of thinking:

How about including the "Muslim community" as part of your "Human community".

Robtard
Hey geez here's a new way of thinking:

How about including the "Muslim community" as part of your "Human community".

Not that they'd ever know, as Fox, Brietbart and The Blaze would never cover it, but Muslim groups often do gather to protest Islamic terrorism.

eg the day after this attack, Muslims gathered in the UK to openly protest this attack and condemn it.

Darth Thor
Not that they'd ever know, as Fox, Brietbart and The Blaze would never cover it, but Muslim groups often do gather to protest Islamic terrorism.

eg the day after this attack, Muslims gathered in the UK to openly protest this attack and condemn it.

Yep:

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/vigil-manchester-muslims-st-anns-13086343

And they help the police here to thwart potential terrorist attacks. It's where they get a lot of their intelligence.

But I guess it's boring to think of it that way and more fun to hate.

Surtur

They are the primary victims, okay, and? You can make a thread about it if you want. Don't blame me for what the media does or does not focus on.

I said people are tired of hearing about terrorist attacks every week because they are sick of seeing horrible stuff. I didn't mean they are tried in the sense that they can't be bothered to care abut more than one thing. As I said, you can't blame others for what gets focused on. I'm not suggesting someone would see the story and go "oh I've had my fill of terror attacks I can't care".

I was explaining why people are speaking out against stuff like this in the way they are.

People will be pathetic and try to paint it as if the majority paint all muslims this way, but they do not. So don't fall for that kind of tactic. Most don't say "all muslims are guilty of this!".

Flyattractor
So Trump detractors are hypocrites for pointing out how Trump is a hypocrite? If he's going to use Obama's tactics, why did he run a campaign by criticizing him? Same reason Obama did the same thing to his opponents?

Surtur
So Trump detractors are hypocrites for pointing out how Trump is a hypocrite? If he's going to use Obama's tactics, why did he run a campaign by criticizing him?

This a good point, they're only hypocrites if they didn't cry as loudly over Obama doing it as they did over Trump doing it. Which I'm sure most will claim they were totally just as upset over both.

Robtard
They are the primary victims, okay, and? You can make a thread about it if you want. Don't blame me for what the media does or does not focus on.

I said people are tired of hearing about terrorist attacks every week because they are sick of seeing horrible stuff. I didn't mean they are tried in the sense that they can't be bothered to care abut more than one thing. As I said, you can't blame others for what gets focused on. I'm not suggesting someone would see the story and go "oh I've had my fill of terror attacks I can't care".

I was explaining why people are speaking out against stuff like this in the way they are.

People will be pathetic and try to paint it as if the majority paint all muslims this way, but they do not. So don't fall for that kind of tactic. Most don't say "all muslims are guilty of this!".

LoL, what a cowardly post. DT showed you up and you spin.

Surtur
LoL, what a cowardly post. DT showed you up and you spin.

So bringing up different attacks done to muslims and saying they are the primary victims in a thread about the attack on Manchester is "showing someone up" now? We're setting the bar awfully low then.

What is there to spin? Do we now just discuss how Muslims are the primary victims of terror? Where exactly did you want the discussion to go?

Insane Titan
Nice to see people not using a tragedy like this to gloat over some political agenda. Truly. exactly, some ppl are so sad and pathetic.

Seriously some you need the shit kicked out of you for the low morals you show.

Bashar Teg
i think that would fall under 'ethics' but agreed thumb up

Flyattractor
Yeah cause I bet even Isis (who took credit for the attack,
and yes it was an ATTACK) didn't celebrate it by firing a few guns in the air.

Cause they are sensitive in that way.

Surtur
People should not gloat, nor should they ignore the reality of the situation. Both can be harmful.

Darth Thor
So bringing up different attacks done to muslims and saying they are the primary victims in a thread about the attack on Manchester is "showing someone up" now? We're setting the bar awfully low then.

It's the same group/murderous ideology killing Muslims in droves, and you don't think that's relevant?

Like I pointed out, I'm the one here whose actually from Manchester, so for me to be more devastated by that attack then an attack on children in Syria is natural.

For some of you guys though it's like "oh I'm fed up of hearing and seeing attacks on the White Westerners by these "Muslims".. Something's gotta be done about these "Muslims".. How about we blow up Mecca... That would make us so much better than terrorists because you know.. we're white, and they're not and blah blah"

As for the media not reporting that stuff, maybe just do a bit of research and get your facts right before you start discussing the "Muslim problem."

Robtard
People should not gloat, nor should they ignore the reality of the situation. Both can be harmful.

And what exactly is the "reality of the situation" that people are ignoring?

Emperordmb
It's the same group/murderous ideology killing Muslims in droves, and you don't think that's relevant?

Like I pointed out, I'm the one here whose actually from Manchester, so for me to be more devastated by that attack then an attack on children in Syria is natural.

For some of you guys though it's like "oh I'm fed up of hearing and seeing attacks on the White Westerners by these "Muslims".. Something's gotta be done about these "Muslims".. How about we blow up Mecca... That would make us so much better than terrorists because you know.. we're white, and they're not and blah blah"

As for the media not reporting that stuff, maybe just do a bit of research and get your facts right before you start discussing the "Muslim problem."
Who brought race into this Thor?

Why is white skin relevant?

Robtard

Bingo

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Who brought race into this Thor?

Why is white skin relevant?

oh goody i love word games.

Emperordmb
It's not word games, I simply disagree with the assertion that the discussion in this thread has anything to do with racism.

If you want to argue caring more about the citizens of western countries being killed by terrorists over Muslims in the middle east is shortsighted or selfish or based on a cultural prejudice then go right ahead, and if you want to argue there's a lumping in and accusation of all Muslims that is culturally and ideologically bigoted, again go ahead. And if you want to argue this is too soon and tragic to politicize feel free to argue that.

I think it's unfair and unsubstantiated to implicate your ideological opponents in this thread as being motivated by racial prejudice however since nothing even remotely relating to skin color was brought up as a motivation or argument, and considering that the racial demographics of those killed in the terrorist attack were also never mentioned in this thread (probably because nobody considers their skin color relevant to the tragedy that befell them).

Flyattractor
It is just all tied in with the Leftist Philosophy that seems to have a very similar to the Star Trek Klingon's Honor system. Like how Current Generations are somehow RESPONSIBLE for the actions of other people from the distant past. But really it just comes down to a Planned Guilt Trip to help them brain wash gullible college students.

Robtard
Originally posted by Emperordmb
It's not word games, I simply disagree with the assertion that the discussion in this thread has anything to do with racism.

If you want to argue caring more about the citizens of western countries being killed by terrorists over Muslims in the middle east is shortsighted or selfish or based on a cultural prejudice then go right ahead, and if you want to argue there's a lumping in and accusation of all Muslims that is culturally and ideologically bigoted, again go ahead. And if you want to argue this is too soon and tragic to politicize feel free to argue that.

I think it's unfair and unsubstantiated to implicate your ideological opponents in this thread as being motivated by racial prejudice however since nothing even remotely relating to skin color was brought up as a motivation or argument, and considering that the racial demographics of those killed in the terrorist attack were also never mentioned in this thread (probably because nobody considers their skin color relevant to the tragedy that befell them).

True, it's like someone who consistently was outraged and was very vocal about Black-on-White violence, but hardly, if ever spoke out against White-on-Black violence. Who are we to say they have a certain leaning or agenda. Crazy talk.

Surtur

What facts am I not getting right?

Surtur
And what exactly is the "reality of the situation" that people are ignoring?

That this has to do with Islam.

Robtard
That this has to do with Islam.

Saying that's true for the sake of argument, your solution then is?

Surtur
Saying that's true for the sake of argument, your solution then is?

Don't stick your head in the sand and avoid labeling it what it is, is my solution.

Robtard
Don't stick your head in the sand and avoid labeling it what it is, is my solution.

Seems your solution is going around and saying "Islam as whole is a problem". I fail to see how that's a solution; can you explain?

Surtur
Seems your solution is going around and saying "Islam as whole is a problem". I fail to see how that's a solution; can you explain?

Solution to what? I simply said call it what it is.

Robtard
What we're discussing, which the problem of Islamic terrorism. You literally said "is my solution".

Surtur
Yes I literally said the solution to not naming the Islam aspect is...to name the Islam aspect. That is how you solve that problem, it is simple.

Robtard
Yes I literally said the solution to not naming the Islam aspect is...to name the Islam aspect. That is how you solve that problem, it is simple.

Yes, I noted that and asked how is that a solution? Can you explain?

so-lu-tion

noun

1. a means of solving a problem or dealing with a difficult situation. .

Surtur
Yes, I noted that and asked how is that a solution?

so-lu-tion

noun

1. a means of solving a problem or dealing with a difficult situation.

Yes, and I am noting that I am not talking about solutions for suicide bombers. I am talking about the solution to the avoidance of the Islam aspect, and the solution to that is to not avoid.

Robtard
That doesn't sound like a solution at all, using the dictionary definition of the word. Honestly, it just seems like you're just trying to once again say 'all Muslims suck!' for the sake of saying it.

Which is your right to do so, but using tragedies like this to voice your hatred is a lowly tactic, imvho.

Surtur
That doesn't sound like a solution at all, using the dictionary definition of the word. Honestly, it just seems like you're just trying to once again say 'all Muslims suck!' for the sake of saying it.

Which is your right to do so, but using tragedies like this to voice your hatred is a lowly tactic, imvho.

The solution to not talking about the Islamic aspect is to talk about the Islamic aspect. It doesn't equate to saying "All Muslims sucks" and it's sad and pathetic when you try to act like it does.

Robtard
I feel as if your definition of "solution" is something you've made up in your head. But sure, I covered that in my first post to you above on the matter. What's the solution after we've done that/your labeling?

I said "sad and pathetic" in here in a post to someone else and now you're saying I'm "sad and pathetic". Your cleverness has been noted.

Bashar Teg
Your cleverness has been noted.

get ready to have that line repeated back at you several times.

Robtard
Always prepared, but honestly I'm hoping he opts to reciprocate the cordial exchange of thoughts and answers my inquiry on his thoughts/solution instead of dodging by attacking me angrily again.

Surtur
I feel as if your definition of "solution" is something you've made up in your head. But sure, I covered that in my first post to you above on the matter. What's the solution after we've done that/your labeling?

I never said I had the answer to stopping terrorism. That doesn't mean we do not call it what it is. How is this hard to get?

And I've used the words "sad and pathetic" in the past as well. What is your point?

Darth Thor
^ British media has historically Always used the term "Islamic" terrorists. This is actually a new thing where they've tried to avoid that term, and I'd say that's the media actually evolving for once.

I mean for 1, it's not as if we don't know the faith these terrorists claim to belong to. We all know it, doesn't mean it should be shoved down everyone's throats every day, because what possible benefit would that do? It would be especially thoughtless when trying to decrease hate crime and abuse towards the general Muslim population.

I mean sure if there's a situation where you need to differentiate between a Christian based terrorist group, a Jewish one, a Hindu one and an Islamic one, then the term might prove useful, but that's not the case.

We also shouldn't give the terrorists the credit they want - they want to be associated as the true representation of an Islamic caliphate. But why call them what makes them happy, when you can really p*** off this particular group by calling them Daesh:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/what-daesh-mean-isis-threatens-6841468

Darth Thor
Oh and for those morons who claim the "Muslim community" does nothing to stop terrorism, they apparently warned the police about the manchester bomber 5 years ago:

http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/24/muslim-community-worker-warned-officers-about-manchester-bomber-five-years-ago-6659964/

So someone in the police needs to answer why he wasn't at least being surveillanced properly.

And there are plenty of examples of Muslims aiding in preventing terrorist attacks. With many plots actually being thwarted due to their aid:

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/antiterror-chief-praises-muslims-for-helping-keep-london-safe-a3160806.html

http://www.beliefnet.com/columnists/cityofbrass/2012/02/muslim-informants-prevent-domestic-terror-the-data.html

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/harper-mulcair-thank-muslim-community-for-its-role-in-thwarting-alleged-terror-plot

https://shadowproof.com/2017/01/27/american-muslims-stop-terror-attacks-nsa/

Surtur
I never said nobody ever at all calls this Islamic terrorism, just not as much. We had some blaming this on misogyny. Oh and looky here, another attack:

Gunmen kill 26 in attack on Christians in Egypt

Get ready for the standard protocol if this is connected to Islam:

#NotAllMuslims

Followed by a declared day of mourning. Followed by pictures of people laying flowers at a memorial.

Darth Thor

#NotAllMuslims

So basically you just wanna blame this on Muslims.

Cool bro. I'll make sure to blame Christians for all future murders and rape attacks done by white people.

I mean seriously It's like you've not listened to a thing I've said. It's just gone in through one ear and out the other.

It's also pretty sad the way you're almost boasting another attack happened because it helps your argument. And how quickly you find out about attacks on Christians but seem to know nothing and be completely ignorant about attacks on Muslims which happen far more often.

Bashar Teg
I never said nobody ever at all calls this Islamic terrorism, just not as much. We had some blaming this on misogyny. Oh and looky here, another attack:

Gunmen kill 26 in attack on Christians in Egypt

#NotAllMuslims

Followed by a declared day of mourning. Followed by pictures of people laying flowers at a memorial.

let's just skip '#NotAllMuslims' and call you're malignant toxic horseshit what it is.
#BlameAllMuslims

Surtur
So basically you just wanna blame this on Muslims.

Cool bro. I'll make sure to blame Christians for all future murders and rape attacks done by white people.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here and assume you didn't purposely misunderstand. I wasn't saying blame this on all Muslims. I was talking about the attitude some have after attacks like this. That is what they go to, "Not All Muslims" and why? It's the sad and pathetic tactic used by some in order to try to imply anyone who now comes out and criticizes Islam is saying all Muslims do this.

It's the shitty argument some use.

I also found your comment about blaming Christians funny, as if sweeping generalizations aren't used on them or whites? Hell just setting aside the religious aspect, after Trump I had plenty of whining and crying and blaming white people, white women, etc.

Those are the same kind of liberals who will spew out this "Not All Muslims" stuff.

Surtur
let's just skip '#NotAllMuslims' and call you're malignant toxic horseshit what it is.
#BlameAllMuslims

If you're ignorant and unintelligent you can do that. I wasn't blaming all Muslims, I was discussing the reactions we will see to this. Hell, it's the reaction we see to every attack connected to Islam. People talk about how not all muslims do this(even though most do not think literally all muslims do this).

Then cue some feel good words about how they will "endure" and all this stuff. Then cue a day of mourning. Then cue the local flower shops getting a boost in sales.

Darth Thor
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here and assume you didn't purposely misunderstand. I wasn't saying blame this on all Muslims. I was talking about the attitude some have after attacks like this. That is what they go to, "Not All Muslims" and why? It's the sad and pathetic tactic used by some in order to try to imply anyone who now comes out and criticizes Islam is saying all Muslims do this.

It's to stop Abuse against Muslims. What exactly is your problem with that?

And it's frankly retarded to blame "Islam" every time a Muslim commits a terrorist attack.

If you have an issue with the religion itself, bring it up on a separate occasion. Stop taking advantage of supposed Muslims who are clearly criminals to attack the entire faith.

It's the shitty argument some use.

I also found your comment about blaming Christians funny, as if sweeping generalizations aren't used on them or whites? Hell just setting aside the religious aspect, after Trump I had plenty of whining and crying and blaming white people, white women, etc.

So we going to offset one ridiculous generalization with another? Good one.

Those are the same kind of liberals who will spew out this "Not All Muslims" stuff.

Again, why would you want to encourage abuse against Muslims?

Surtur
It's to stop Abuse against Muslims. What exactly is your problem with that.

And it's frankly retarded to blame "Islam" every time a Muslim commits a terrorist attack.

If you have an issue with the religion itself, bring it up on a separate occasion. Stop taking advantage of supposed Muslims who are clearly criminals to attack the entire faith.

My problem is that it implies a majority of people feel it's all Muslims doing this. That isn't the case, it's a sad tactic used by some.

It's hard to take a hypocrite seriously, especially when they pick and choose when it's okay to make sweeping generalizations.

But I never encouraged anyone to abuse Muslims. I take issue with the hypocrisy of people who generalize and then whine about generalizations. If you don't see the problem with picking and choosing when it's okay to generalize and when it's not based on feelings then what point is there to discuss this?

Hypocrisy can be a poison that can seep into anything. If ever there was a behavior that cultivates an atmosphere of stuff going in one ear and right out the other? It's shit like that. Not that you specifically did it, but yeah....there is a problem when imbeciles squawk and squawk about generalizing Muslims, but waste no time in generalizing other groups.

Patient_Leech
It's to stop Abuse against Muslims. What exactly is your problem with that?

The faith is what's responsible for creating these dangerous ideologies...

Do you think it's a coincidence that we don't see Catholics, Hindus, Taoists, etc committing suicide bombings to kill non believers and get virgins in paradise? It's not a coincidence. It's because the holy books of other religions don't command such behavior.

Why does this simple concept elude people?

Surtur
The faith is what's responsible for creating these dangerous ideologies...

Do you think it's a coincidence that we don't see Catholics, Hindus, Taoists, etc committing suicide bombings to kill non believers and get virgins in paradise? It's not a coincidence. It's because the holy books of other religions don't command such behavior.

I mean we do have stuff like Christians killing doctors who perform abortions and shit like that, so it does happen.

The problem is people don't exactly shy away from that. If a Christian came and exploded some motherf*ckers shouting "Praise Jesus!!" you can rest assured the religious aspects would be mentioned over and over again and not referred to vaguely.

All religions have extremists, but not all religions are equally abhorrent. The Buddhists don't seem to be flying planes into buildings. The Jainists aren't slaughtering people for drawing pictures of people they revere.

Think of any other aspects where the media try to avoid the truth about the nature of an attack. If there was a crime committed due to racism and the MSM either was vague about this or didn't mention it at all people would lose their minds. But when it comes to religion there is a pass, but really the pass isn't even something all religions have access to. Which makes it all the more bizarre. We're not even a Muslim majority nation so why we bend over backwards for them is beyond me. Rolling Stone is writing articles about this more or less talking about misogyny without a single mention of Islam.

Patient_Leech
I mean we do have stuff like Christians killing doctors who perform abortions and shit like that, so it does happen.

That's just more testimony to there being a strong connection between belief and behavior.

Surtur
That's just more testimony to there being a strong connection between belief and behavior.

True, and I'm sure if people are honest with themselves...they know this is probably Islam.

Oh the death toll in Egypt is now up to 28.

Robtard
I never said I had the answer to stopping terrorism. That doesn't mean we do not call it what it is. How is this hard to get?

Not sure I asked you for the answer in stopping terrorism, so yeah.

Surtur
Not sure I asked you for the answer in stopping terrorism, so yeah.

So then you were indeed asking me for the solution to people not mentioning Islam. But you said that my response of "mention Islam" was apparently not sufficient. I did not mean blame all Muslims, I simply meant don't act like it has zero to do with this.

Isn't that a fair request to make of the media?

Robtard
I think you've confused the point enough now and it seems you just want to blame Islam for terrorism and have that be that.

Surtur
I think you've confused the point enough now and it seems you just want to blame Islam for terrorism and have that be that.

In your opinion who do you think will turn out to be responsible for what happened in Egypt?

Robtard
Terrorist

Surtur
Terrorist

What do you think motivated the terrorist, is what I'm asking. If you had to guess?

Robtard
ISIS has claimed it wants to destabilize Egypt in the past and this isn't the first time they've specifically targeted Christians in Egypt, they want the 'us vs them' mentality to take root.

edit: Assuming this is ISIS of course, not sure if credit/blame has been cast

Surtur
What is ISIS?

Flyattractor
You mean ISIL?

Robtard
What is ISIS?

Are you playing games again?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant

Surtur
Are you playing games again?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant

I wanted to see if you'd say it, that is all.

Robtard
I wanted to see if you'd say it, that is all.

Say what now? Maybe you should just get to whatever point you think you're trying here.

Flyattractor
Has the Left dropped its " Lonley Nerd" Angle on this yet?

Bashar Teg
http://i.imgur.com/RwRfKq4.jpg

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>