Justice League Dark Vs Solar Man of the Atom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://covers.cbrd.info/1d216e31d912b115320fe0416435e255_l.jpg

No prep.
No BFR.
Full (most powerful) JLD roster.
Godlike Solar.

http://comicattack.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/DSDH-5-FC-SOL.jpg

Adam Grimes
Idk anything about this fella but he better be powerful if you're pitting him against my boy John, let alone the entire JLD

Galan007
Originally posted by riv6672
Godlike Solar. There have been about three 'Godlike' versions of Solar over the years -- all of which are casual multiversal powers... And a couple of them are Supreme Being-level.

The dude was Molecule Man, before there was Molecule Man. thumb up

Flyattractor
Would be fun to see if Deadman could posses Him/Her/Them

riv6672
Originally posted by Galan007
There have been about three 'Godlike' versions of Solar over the years -- all of which are casual multiversal powers... And a couple of them are Supreme Being-level.

The dude was Molecule Man, before there was Molecule Man. thumb up
Yeah, one of those guys.
Can any of them solo the JLD?

Galan007
^ Absolutely.

Zack M
John with prep?

Galan007
For a point of reference: the most recent iteration of Solar(who I refer to as 'Solar-Prime') created the entirety of Gold Key/Dynamite Comics --an entire multiverse-- with a stray/subconscious afterthought. What's more, the energy he expended to do this was so insignificant(relative to him, of course) that Solar-Prime didn't even realize he had created an infinite amount of universes at first, lol... And at the end of the story, his power was used to destroy said multiverse just as effortlessly, and compress the whole of Gold Key/Dynamite Comics into a single, unified universe.

On top of all that, Solar-Prime was also explicitly stated to possess both infinite power/omnipotence(obviously), AND infinite knowledge/omniscience. IOW, he is, for all intents and purposes, THE Supreme Being of his company... Entirely responsible for the creation/destruction of Dynamite Comics as a whole, and ALL of the characters within it -- the literal Alpha&Omega.

*Scans to all of the above can be found here, btw.

Anywho, do I think a prepped Constantine can defeat a true Supreme Being-class character? Granted, I know he's one of the most haxx characters in ALL of comics -- but I still have my doubts for obvious reasons. ermm

Zack M
Originally posted by Galan007
For a point of reference: the most recent iteration of Solar(who I refer to as 'Solar-Prime') created the entirety of Gold Key/Dynamite Comics --an entire multiverse-- with a stray/subconscious afterthought. What's more, the energy he expended to do this was so insignificant(relative to him, of course) that Solar-Prime didn't even realize he had created an infinite amount of universes at first, lol... And at the end of the story, his power was used to destroy said multiverse just as effortlessly, and compress the whole of Gold Key/Dynamite Comics into a single, unified universe.

On top of all that, Solar-Prime was also explicitly stated to possess both infinite power/omnipotence(obviously), AND infinite knowledge/omniscience. IOW, he is, for all intents and purposes, THE Supreme Being of his company... Entirely responsible for the creation/destruction of Dynamite Comics as a whole, and ALL of the characters within it -- the literal Alpha&Omega.

*Scans to all of the above can be found here, btw.

Anywho, can a prepped Constantine defeat a Supreme Being-class character? Granted, I know he's one of the most haxx characters in ALL of comics-- but I have my doubts for obvious reasons... ermm

I fixed that for ya. stick out tongue

Galan007
laughing out loud

I made exact same edit. thumb up

Zack M
Holy SHIT!!

riv6672
Guess he solos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.