Trump Denies North Carolina Hurricane Relief Funds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ascendancy
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-administration-rejects-99-hurricane-matthew-n-funds-article-1.3156282

Very unusual for a president to deny aid to reimburse states for the money they've spent after a natural disaster. Usually they fly in, declare it a disaster area if necessary, and approve funds. Very out of the ordinary.

Flyattractor
It has been almost a YEAR since this hurricane hit and they aint got shit taken care of yet? Looks like NC is mostly a RED State? SO that means it is probably the left leaning cities that can't get it together.

Eh I say Screw em.

Surtur
I'd be curious to know the reason given for this. The article says no reason has been given so far.

Robtard
Originally posted by Ascendancy
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-administration-rejects-99-hurricane-matthew-n-funds-article-1.3156282

Very unusual for a president to deny aid to reimburse states for the money they've spent after a natural disaster. Usually they fly in, declare it a disaster area if necessary, and approve funds. Very out of the ordinary.

LoL. N. Carolina went to Trump in the election.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Surtur
I'd be curious to know the reason given for this. The article says no reason has been given so far.

The Reason? Obama aint in Charge no more so that means the Free Money Train of OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY that HE loved to Give Away has finally derailed.

Nice to know that Trump can say NO when it is needed.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Flyattractor
The Reason? Obama aint in Charge no more so that means the Free Money Train of OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY that HE loved to Give Away has finally derailed.

Nice to know that Trump can say NO when it is needed.
See I think that goes to far. I can totally get behind pulling general federal funding for specific sactuary cities and such, but when it comes to a major natural disaster that effects a large portion of a state... he needs to fork over the money.

Flyattractor
When it is an ACTUAL Disaster that falls into the IMMINENT or even RECENT category. Its been ALMOST A YEAR SINCE THIS HAPPENED!
And this aint NC's first Time to the Hurricane Party. They should have a handle on this crap. I smell somebody's greedy little fingers in the works.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.