Your sex life vs super powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rao Kal El
You will be granted super powers with a price to pay.

Your sex life will be changed completely.

Pick one:

1.- Silver Enuch:

You will be granted the powers of Silver Surfer as an exchange you will be a silver enuch incapable of having a penis. Your best bet for sexual relief will be to jerk off mentally because you don't have any sexual organs. But you still have the human desire for sex.

2.- Superjackoff:

You will be granted the powers of Superman, but you will be restrained by your own mental block of "letting it go" in fears of causing a mayor disaster with your orgasm of causing the death of the woman you love. Your only relief will be to squeeze the goose with your invunerable hand on your invunerable skin and even that will cause you to restrain your orgasm because you know that even with a simple sneeze you can destroy a solar system.

3.- The Splash

You will be granted the powers of the Flash however everything will be so slow that it will become boring thus making erection imposible or that if you use your full speed any woman or man (depending on your preference) will burst in flames because of friction. Your only relief will be a super speed jerk off that will cause global warming and the destruction of earth as we know it.

4.- The Gulp.

You are granted the powers of the Hulk, however being as emotional and as bipolar as the Hulk is having sex and let your emotions go will be a disaster for humanity. Your only relief will be being alone in a new mexico desert jerking off to pictures of the girl you like forever.

5.- The Batman.

No superpowers but lots of money and girls who want to screw your brains out. Unfortunately you are mentally unstable to have a grown up relationship.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
No superpowers but lots of money and girls who want to screw your brains out. Unfortunately you are mentally unstable to have a grown up relationship. That's basically your average poster here, only with money and girls.

--

Superjackoff. I'd just dose myself in red sun when I need to go at it

cdtm
I'd say The Gulp or The Batman.

Depending on wherher you get off on the idea that your sex will literally end the world or not. smile

Flyattractor
Toss up between the Splash and Batman, but maybe a slight edge to Bats. Money and Abilities and not having to get dragged into a Serious Relationship.

WHERE DO I SIGN UP!?

Rao Kal El

eaebiakuya
Come on, you know that "the Batman" would produce other effect...

Flyattractor
As long as I never have to worry about running out of Bat girl Sponges I am all for the Bats Pick.

All thought the more I think about being able to hold the world to ransom with the threat of destruction being centered around my FlyBoy....that is pretty appealing too.

You all better make sure I don't get THAT BORED ....OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!

StyleTime
The Batman choice doesn't even have a drawback. It's the easy option here.

Aside from the red Sun loophole with Superjackoff.

Diesldude
You go way too much time on your hands lol.
Does Hulk's preme powers also come with option 4?

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by StyleTime
The Batman choice doesn't even have a drawback. It's the easy option here.

Aside from the red Sun loophole with Superjackoff.

Well being mentally unstable is a pretty board term.

You are basically a traumatized 8 year old who has mommy daddy issues. Who knows if will be even capable of having an adult conversation let alone a hard on. big grin

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Diesldude
You go way too much time on your hands lol.
Does Hulk's preme powers also come with option 4?

laughing

Yes I do have lots of free time now a days.

In option 4 you have all of the hulks powers, however lets just put it this way. If you trully let go it will be hearth of the monster all over again. Your best bet will be to jerk off in a desert restraining your own orgasm while you are jerking off. laughing

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Flyattractor
As long as I never have to worry about running out of Bat girl Sponges I am all for the Bats Pick.

All thought the more I think about being able to hold the world to ransom with the threat of destruction being centered around my FlyBoy....that is pretty appealing too.

You all better make sure I don't get THAT BORED ....OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!

laughing you are evil man

Rao Kal El
I should put the Aquaman

While you will have all the powers of Aquaman and basically will be the king of 3/4 of the planet and ultimately you will be the ultimate surf boy. All the women in the world wont be sexually attracted to you. Only mermaids or fishes will want to mate with you. Yes that means mermaids as in fish tails and women upper torsos. That means fish sexual organs and mouths with serrated teeth like a fish

The cyclops:

You will be granted the powers of cyclops however you will be incapable of using your eyes to see the partner you are screwing up. This could lead to surprises of being unable to know if you are screwing a girl or a guy also if you are screwing a girl you will not be able to tell if she is hot not with out the dangers of killing her. Mind that if you open your eyes you will destroy or kill what ever is in your sight or in it's path.

The Reed

You will be granted the powers and intelligency of Reed Richards however you will have a weird fetish for your wife or significant one to cheat on you with weird Namor type of guys. You could fix this since you are smart enough but it's a fetish so you won't mind at all.

Flyattractor
laughing you are evil man

Evil yes, but I be GETTIN IT!

-Pr-
You will be granted super powers with a price to pay.

Your sex life will be changed completely.

Pick one:

1.- Silver Enuch:

You will be granted the powers of Silver Surfer as an exchange you will be a silver enuch incapable of having a penis. Your best bet for sexual relief will be to jerk off mentally because you don't have any sexual organs. But you still have the human desire for sex.

2.- Superjackoff:

You will be granted the powers of Superman, but you will be restrained by your own mental block of "letting it go" in fears of causing a mayor disaster with your orgasm of causing the death of the woman you love. Your only relief will be to squeeze the goose with your invunerable hand on your invunerable skin and even that will cause you to restrain your orgasm because you know that even with a simple sneeze you can destroy a solar system.

3.- The Splash

You will be granted the powers of the Flash however everything will be so slow that it will become boring thus making erection imposible or that if you use your full speed any woman or man (depending on your preference) will burst in flames because of friction. Your only relief will be a super speed jerk off that will cause global warming and the destruction of earth as we know it.

4.- The Gulp.

You are granted the powers of the Hulk, however being as emotional and as bipolar as the Hulk is having sex and let your emotions go will be a disaster for humanity. Your only relief will be being alone in a new mexico desert jerking off to pictures of the girl you like forever.

5.- The Batman.

No superpowers but lots of money and girls who want to screw your brains out. Unfortunately you are mentally unstable to have a grown up relationship.

5 would be an upgrade, so that.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by -Pr-
5 would be an upgrade, so that.

laughing thumb up

tkitna
Silver Enuch

I've been married for 20 years and don't get any anyways.

deathslash
Originally posted by tkitna
Silver Enuch

I've been married for 20 years and don't get any anyways. thumb up can't silver surfer create life or alter his physical make up?

Rao Kal El
Silver Enuch

laughing

Originally posted by deathslash
thumb up can't silver surfer create life or alter his physical make up?

You will have all of Surfer's powers however no sexual organs but with the damn need of having sex. big grin

You won't be able to alter your form in order to have sexual organs. You will be anatomically a ken doll big grin

deathslash
laughing

You will have all of Surfer's powers however no sexual organs but with the damn need of having sex. big grin

You won't be able to alter your form in order to have sexual organs. You will be anatomically a ken doll big grin I could create a perfect clone of my previous self and transfer my brain and powers over.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by deathslash
I could create a perfect clone of my previous self and transfer my brain and powers over.

That will be counted as BFR stick out tongue

However as a flash you could have sex with your own self from the past or the future. big grin you will still cause global warming though

Flyattractor
That will be counted as BFR stick out tongue

However as a flash you could have sex with your own self from the past or the future. big grin you will still cause global warming though

I was gonna say, that would still technically be Masturbation wouldn't it?

Rao Kal El
I was gonna say, that would still technically be Masturbation wouldn't it?

Lol yes thumb up

Flyattractor
eh. I still like the thought that just by acting like I might scratch my balls the Entire World shits itself.

sonicwires
i would take the 3. the splash 5. the batman .. i would take pretty much all of them except for the first one that would be castration and uggh and no death .. dont want o think about it

Mindship
Silver Eunuch

Orgasm and ejac are not the same thing, so penislessness can be worked around. And given the Power Cosmic, not only would I be able to mindwack effectively, but the reverberations would cascade around the Earth. 7+ billion people spasming simultaneously ... hell, every male creature on the planet could be insta-nutbusted ... good God what a mess.

Galactus would be ROFL somewhere I'm sure.

sonicwires
Toss up between the Splash and Batman, but maybe a slight edge to Bats. Money and Abilities and not having to get dragged into a Serious Relationship.

WHERE DO I SIGN UP!?

how is it a toss up? its like rape ,if a girl is a statue

batman situation is like just a guy who has a lot of issues who gets a new girl every week

but yeah the splash is def. beats all the other ones

1. batman ( but i heard batman has a s*** ****** ) but it be worth it to be batman
2 the splash better than jail
3 all the others are probably worse or equal to jail silver surfer thing is worse than jail

Rao Kal El
laughing thumb up

StiltmanFTW
This thread is so sad and funny at the same time.

There was that chick from work... stopped trying to pick her up once she told me she has no idea who Daredevil is.

True story haermm haermm haermm

-Pr-
laughing thumb up

Hey, I've already got the mentally unstable part down, and I'm crap at relationships. So all i'm missing is the money and the women.

Philosophía

carver9
Silver Enuch

laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

There was that chick from work... stopped trying to pick her up once she told me she has no idea who Daredevil is.

You should've put on that rubber suit for her and showed her who Daredevil is.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Yes, I should've shown her the TRUE meaning of "hornhead"... devil

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

I think you didn't get the hint. She wanted to know who daredevil was. naughty

Rao Kal El
I actually thought this was a good idea. At least we will have the idea of having sex in some form laughing out loud

-Pr-

sonicwires
post deleted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.