Rahm Kota vs. Satele Shan (Force battle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Who wins

MythLord
Rahm possesses more raw power, whereas Satele possesses more versatility.

Prolly Kota, tbh.

Tondemonai
Satele ragdolls. Hope Satele would be a good match

Ursumeles
Satele.

UCanShootMyNova
Rahm.

TenebrousWay
The TOR jobber wins.

slayne
Satele ragdolls, kek.

UCanShootMyNova
Nah.

Rockydonovang
Yea satele takes this. People seem to ignore that she'd had a massive amount of time to grow including 5 years post being darth marr's equal

I don't know what to make off satele's ability to blind and make the outlander blackout though

UCanShootMyNova
"Darth Marr's equal"

You don't believe that actually refers to her capabilities as a combatant, do you?

Big Gerald
Rahm trained Galen Marek, who defeated Vader, who is superior to Satele Shan. Rahm wins this 7/10 times.

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
"Darth Marr's equal"

You don't believe that actually refers to her capabilities as a combatant, do you?
Seems like its referring to power to me

UCanShootMyNova
Given Marr's position as the de facto head of the Dark Council and leader of the Sith and Satele's position as the GM of the Order and the leader of the Jedi, I'm pretty sure it's referring to their respective roles as representative of the Light and Dark respectively.

DarthAnt66
Hangouts. ^

Rockydonovang
is there anything stopping shan from doing what she did with the outlander and just blinding/blackong out kota before finishing him off with a saber?

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
is there anything stopping shan from doing what she did with the outlander and just blinding/blackong out kota before finishing him off with a saber?

That's not what she did. She teleported. And yes, what's keeping her from doing that is the fight being Force only

Dispray
Satele easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.