L.E.G.I.O.N. vs Legion of Superheroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Lets go with.... the Kon-El dressing up as Superman Legion.

And the 89/90 L.E.G.I.O.N. lineup.

panthergod
So.. The Post Zero Hour Legion of the Abnett/Lanning run.

They win.

Flyattractor
I would say that LSH probably has a much larger cast to call on then L.e.g.i.o.n, but that team has people on it that have NO Problem what so ever with being utterly ruthless in the truest way. And they have a small handfull of real power houses.

That and they have the True Classic Lobo so I vote for them regardless.

beatboks
Obviously Valor matches Mon-el
Lobo should deal with one ofnthe others on that level while Capt Comet takes another.
Stealth would take Timber wolf (matched physicals and a LOT more rutheless)
The Durlan and his descendant Chameleon boy are stalemated as is Garv and Block. Lydea and shadow lass. Phase and Phantom girl.

The problem is that while Lady Quark could probably give Wildfire a fight she's far from a match IMHO. Telepath is also lacking in a battle vs Saturn girl.

Now if we take Garryn WITH the emerald eye he SHOULD be able to handle more than a few of the greater numbers of LOSH (emereld Princess certainly could) but he was never than damn good with it. The eye wielded him where as emerald emperess wielded it. Without a competent user wielding the eye I see LOSH taking aslight majority. Dox, Lobo, Stealth, and Lady Quarks greater savagery and brutality can account for some but not all of the numbers disadvantage.

Flyattractor
For better Emerald Eye control just replace Garryn with Marjirn(?). She was better with the eye then him. And Strata and Garv were no slouches when it came to the muscle debt.

beatboks
Originally posted by Flyattractor
For better Emerald Eye control just replace Garryn with Marjirn(?). She was better with the eye then him. And Strata and Garv were no slouches when it came to the muscle debt.

True, OR just let Dox wield it ;D
The eye was bloody afraid of him and even when Bek was mad at him stopped when Dox stared it down. Under his control they would stomp.

Flyattractor
Yeesh. I wasn't aware you HATED the LSH that much!

Cruel dude. CRUEL!

beatboks
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yeesh. I wasn't aware you HATED the LSH that much!

Cruel dude. CRUEL!

Actually LOSH is one of my top 20 fav teams. Its just down the list from L.E.G.I.O.N.

I love that manipulative hard line bastard who is the only character in comics could tell Lobo where to get off and have him listen and take note. The way Dox plays angles and even out maneuvers opponents who are smarter than him (playing there character traits against them) was always cool. Like when he beat his old man. He knew Brainiac would figure out his plan and crack it and catch him. He also knew the smug egotistical old man would do what ever it took to break thru Dox's mental defences to see what dox was hiding from him. So perfect place to plant a trap that would overwhelm Brainiac. Or howhe beat BOTH the Kund and Dominion empires. Not even Capt Kirk has a poker face likenthat smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.