Darth Malgus vs. Old Master Maul (Lightsabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Who wins

Tondemonai
Return Malgus wins smile

In seriousness Hope Malgus would win rather solidly

Rockydonovang
Maul wrecks

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Maulgus wrecks

UCanShootMyNova
Malgus.

slayne
Maul wrecks
lmaowtf

TheNuisanceBird
Maul wrecks

Lol What? Care to explain why?

NewGuy01
CW Maul > Malgus > Rebels Maul

TenebrousWay
Malgus > Any Maul

Tondemonai
FE Malgus > Deceived (epilogue) Malgus > pre-Elena Daru death Deceived Malgus > SoD Maul >/~ Hope Malgus > TPM Maul >Rebels Maul~Return Malgus

carthage
Rebels Maul isn't above Return Malgus

Tondemonai
Originally posted by carthage
Rebels Maul isn't above Return Malgus

I would only say he might be due to aug, but I would agree he's utter shit as a combatant

Trocity
Originally posted by NewGuy01

Darth Thor

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Malgus solidly

Big Gerald
Can Darth Maul use both sides of his double-bladed lightsaber?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Big Gerald
Can Darth Maul use both sides of his double-bladed lightsaber?

This isn't "Darth" Maul. It's Old Master Maul. And yes as far as I'm aware he was fully capable of igniting the other end of his double bladed lightsaber.

Big Gerald
Originally posted by Darth Thor
This isn't "Darth" Maul. It's Old Master Maul. And yes as far as I'm aware he was fully capable of igniting the other end of his double bladed lightsaber.

Hypothetical question: If Maul had his lightsaber cut in two during the fight, could he dual-wield the severed halves? Or would he be forced to use one lightsaber?

Darth Thor
Depends where the Saber was cut. The way it was cut in TPM, he could only use 1 side.. The way it was cut in that Legends Maul/Vader fight (right at the centre presumably), he could use both sides.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Big Gerald
Hypothetical question: If Maul had his lightsaber cut in two during the fight, could he dual-wield the severed halves? Or would he be forced to use one lightsaber?

This one doesn't have thies capabilities. It turned off after it got cut in half and is clearly too small to have more than two crystals (Maul's old saber had four, which is why it could still work after being cut in half)

Big Gerald
I think he loses then.

Tondemonai
He loses regardless of what weapon he has lol

Rockydonovang
Suggesting that cw maul>rebels maul when we have canonical statements saying otherwise.

Doesn't matter though, both cw maul and rebels maul wreck

Big Gerald
Originally posted by Tondemonai
He loses regardless of what weapon he has lol

If he was like Lord Nyax, he would win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.