Drax The Destroyer VS The Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eternalfury

vansonbee
Thing is physically stronger than Drax, but Drax got those blades that might be able to penetrate Things skin. Toss up 50/50

leonidas
i'd take ben for a majority, but it wouldn't be easy. thing is also a pretty skilled fighter and against drax that makes a difference.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by vansonbee
Drax got those blades that might be able to penetrate Things skin. Toss up 50/50

Based on?

Grimm is not a little jobber bug from the Annihiliation Wave.

celeyhyga17
I'm gonna say Drax. I think.... confused

vansonbee
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Based on?

Grimm is not a little jobber bug from the Annihiliation Wave. Drax is more agile and is strong, not on Things level, but strong enough to push those blades into a soft spot (eyes maybe).

Horrificus
Y would his blades b able to cut the Thing?

riv6672
^^^Because most have heard the 'Wolverine beats by stabbing him in the eyes' silliness in threads they think its true, AND can apply to other characters with nowhere near the rabid fanboys.

Ben 10/10

Horrificus
Yeah, I have to back Ben. Classic Drax would have a better chance.

Classic Drax, (before the power gem), was a pretty boss character.
http://classicmarvelforever.com/images/drax.gif
Before his "dorkification".

Sin I AM
Classic Drax wrecks

Current Drax gets wrecked

leonidas
current drax is somewhere around cl80ish and his extremely skilled in h2h. i'm not sure if the blades would cut ben, but drax wouldn't be against the idea of going for ben's eyes at the least. i still think ben takes it, but there is no way this would be an easy fight imo.

DarkSaint85
How is current Drax class 80?

leonidas
from lifting stuff.....?

DarkSaint85
Like what? I haven't seen current Drax doing class 80 stuff, got scans?

leonidas
i'm thinking of some of his fights--i remember him smashing some giant robot to pieces for example. maybe 80 is a little high but for sure cl50-80 i'd think. he had that brief tussle with glads too and at least did...something to glads, even though he was toying with drax. more than ben did. maybe i just don't see cl80 as being very strong compared to the real heavyweights. /shrug

celeyhyga17
I think he's below 80 and above 50.

leonidas
sounds about right. not sure there is much difference between characters 50-below cl100 tbh. /shrug

Horrificus
More should have been done with Ben's character. Spent decades building him up, making him a sparring partner with Hulk, go on about how much "heart" he has, the average joe with class 85 strength and on and on.
Just to leave him completely behind, while building on other characters. Poor Ben has been stuck in stasis for 30 years.
Watching everybody around him get upgrades, take turns ruling the universe and, of course, becoming interesting.
While Ben eats his lunch.

leonidas
meh, i don't mind that so much tbh. the whole 'amp everyone' thing marvel feels like its been doing for a few years now is pretty tiresome. ben is a classic, and i don't mind so much that he has remained a classic. i think it's one of the things that makes him endearing. /shrug

Facee
Originally posted by Eternalfury

Current Drax would lose. Classic Drax or Dumb Drax could win.

StiltmanFTW
Kratos Drax just lacks feats.

Bautista did a great job in GotG 1 & 2, though.

riv6672
Originally posted by leonidas
meh, i don't mind that so much tbh. the whole 'amp everyone' thing marvel feels like its been doing for a few years now is pretty tiresome. ben is a classic, and i don't mind so much that he has remained a classic. i think it's one of the things that makes him endearing. /shrug
^^^YES!!!! Yes to all of that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.