The Latest Leftist Atrocity. Cultural Food Control!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
The Left just can't stop proving how UNFUN they are.

Its gotta be a true sickness.

The Left are FOOD NAZIS...FOR REAL!!!!!

ArtificialGlory
Racist SJWs are at it again. These people are truly loathsome.

Flyattractor
Yeah. The left likes to pretend it is the party of INCLUSIVNESS an crap like that but then they do this kind of shit that only tears people apart.

They can't even be happy and enjoy a good burrito.

So unhappy and miserable the Left is but they do it to themselves so I don't feel sorry for them.

Emperordmb
Anyone else appreciate the irony that minorities in the US speak English, use cars, etc. all made by white people... yet if you make a specific type of food or style your hair in a certain way you can be bitched at for being the wrong race.

It disturbs me that this kind of shit has been associated with the left, but sadly some of the left is driven by culturally marxist values rather than liberal values.

Flyattractor
It shows how much of a divide there is betwen Liberals and Leftists. Liberals aint really all that bad. Leftists are pure SCUM!

NemeBro
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Anyone else appreciate the irony that minorities in the US speak English, use cars, etc. all made by white people... yet if you make a specific type of food or style your hair in a certain way you can be bitched at for being the wrong race.

It disturbs me that this kind of shit has been associated with the left, but sadly some of the left is driven by culturally marxist values rather than liberal values. English is the language spoken in the country. Learning and speaking it to live in the country means nothing, and no one would look down on a white person living in Mexico that spoke Spanish. Similarly, cars don't have any cultural significance towards "whites" (and conflating the entire white race with the Mexican ethnicity is already an equivocation fallacy tbh), they're a tool used for a very practical function that for many people borders on or is a necessity in American life. On a somewhat unrelated note, not all cars in the US are made in the US. It is inherently different from, say, going to Mexico and stealing without permission the local women's cooking techniques, which is apparently what these two women did by the way:

"They told us the basic ingredients, and we saw them moving and stretching the dough similar to how pizza makers do before rolling it out with rolling pins. They wouldn't tell us too much about technique, but we were peeking into the windows of every kitchen, totally fascinated by how easy they made it look. We learned quickly it isn't quite that easy."

So they apparently learned the techniques of how to do this not from being taught by the locals, but by snooping around their kitchens and watching them through the windows.

By comparison, when Gordon Ramsay or some other random ****ass chef or cook learns how to cook sushi from an actual Japanese chef no one gives a shit.

Now, do I think what they did was wrong? Not particularly, no. Although they weren't completely taught how to do it, they worked to make sure the food was an authentic representation of Mexican food. Their snooping is a little weird but I wouldn't call for them to be shut down over it when the business itself is legitimate. I just wanted to illustrate how moronic and brain-dead your thought process in response to it was my son. Drink in some of my wisdom, and become a better person.

Flyattractor
Its all good. There are quite a few food stuffs that are considered to be "Authentic Mexican Food" but were in fact created by Whites back in the day that got appropriated by others who now act like it is there own.

The left just needs to learn to Let the hate Go.

It aint good for them.

Just calm down and enjoy a nice burrito.

NemeBro
Spic food is disgusting, no thanks.

Flyattractor
And thank you for that Racist Comment and just confirming you intolerance of others.

NemeBro
You sound like a real phaggot right now, don't be such kike.

Flyattractor
And thank you for also pointing out the double standards and hypocrisy of the Interweb when it comes to such racist and intolerent behavior by Leftists on the Interwebs.

NEMMY ON A ROLL!

Lets hope it aint a roll made by some white person.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by NemeBro
English is the language spoken in the country. Learning and speaking it to live in the country means nothing, and no one would look down on a white person living in Mexico that spoke Spanish. Similarly, cars don't have any cultural significance towards "whites" (and conflating the entire white race with the Mexican ethnicity is already an equivocation fallacy tbh), they're a tool used for a very practical function that for many people borders on or is a necessity in American life. On a somewhat unrelated note, not all cars in the US are made in the US. It is inherently different from, say, going to Mexico and stealing without permission the local women's cooking techniques, which is apparently what these two women did by the way:

"They told us the basic ingredients, and we saw them moving and stretching the dough similar to how pizza makers do before rolling it out with rolling pins. They wouldn't tell us too much about technique, but we were peeking into the windows of every kitchen, totally fascinated by how easy they made it look. We learned quickly it isn't quite that easy."

So they apparently learned the techniques of how to do this not from being taught by the locals, but by snooping around their kitchens and watching them through the windows.

By comparison, when Gordon Ramsay or some other random ****ass chef or cook learns how to cook sushi from an actual Japanese chef no one gives a shit.

Now, do I think what they did was wrong? Not particularly, no. Although they weren't completely taught how to do it, they worked to make sure the food was an authentic representation of Mexican food. Their snooping is a little weird but I wouldn't call for them to be shut down over it when the business itself is legitimate. I just wanted to illustrate how moronic and brain-dead your thought process in response to it was my son. Drink in some of my wisdom, and become a better person.

Excellent post, I'll even forgive the lack of a comma after weird. Post of the week? Probably!

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Excellent post, I'll even forgive the lack of a comma after weird. Post of the week? Probably!

Do you also approve of his Racist and Sexist Insults?

Oh who are we kidding.

Sure you do.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Flyattractor

Do you also approve of his Racist and Sexist Insults?

Oh who are we kidding.

Sure you do.

If you think they were racist or sexist you are dumber than you appear... yes, clearly possible although hard to believe nig***.

SquallX
If you think they were racist or sexist you are dumber than you appear... yes, clearly possible although hard to believe nig***.

You know you just proved his point right?

Surtur
Originally posted by NemeBro
Spic food is disgusting, no thanks.

Any other comments, Steven?

Don't worry bro, you can always use the excuse that in the novel Nemebro wrote he didn't say anything racist, and you can then pretend like you didn't see any of his other posts in the thread. I'd suggest you just plead ignorance and move on, maybe toss in a "chill brah" just to be on the safe side.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Emperordmb
culturally marxist valuesCan someone please explain what this latest alt-right buzz word actually means?

Silent Master
Which one? you quoted three words.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Can someone please explain what this latest alt-right buzz word actually means?
Le Wiki:
"'Cultural Marxism' in modern political parlance refers to a conspiracy theory which sees the Frankfurt School as part of an ongoing movement to take over and destroy Western society.

Originally the term 'cultural Marxism' had a niche academic usage within cultural studies where it referred to the Frankfurt School's critiques of the culture industry, an industry they claimed was able to reify an individual's self-interests, diverting individuals away from developing a more authentic sense of human values. British theorists such as Richard Hoggart of The Birmingham School developed a working class sense of 'British Cultural Marxism' which objected to the "massification" and "drift" away from local cultures, a process of commercialization Hoggart saw as being enabled by tabloid newspapers, advertising, and the American film industry.

However, the term remained niche and rarely used until the late 1990s when it was appropriated by paleoconservatives as part of an ongoing Culture War in which it is claimed that the very same theorists who were analysing and objecting to the "massification" and mass control via commercialization of culture were in fact in control and staging their own attack on Western society, using 1960s counter culture, multiculturalism, progressive politics and political correctness as their methods. This conspiracy theory version of the term is associated with American religious paleoconservatives such as William S. Lind, Pat Buchanan, and Paul Weyrich, but also holds currency among alt-right/white nationalist groups and the neo-reactionary movement."

Surtur
You probably shouldn't have wasted your time, he considers it merely an alt right buzzword.

Which is funny because even though I am aware of the origins of the term alt right it definitely seems to also be used as a buzzword these days. As a quick way to label someone a racist/nazi.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Surtur
You probably shouldn't have wasted your time, he considers it merely an alt right buzzword.

Which is funny because even though I am aware of the origins of the term alt right it definitely seems to also be used as a buzzword these days. As a quick way to label someone a racist/nazi.
Well, it is little more than a conspiracy theory-related buzzword, but in this case, it's correct in a stopped clock kind of way.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
"'Cultural Marxism' in modern political parlance refers to a conspiracy theory which sees the Frankfurt School as part of an ongoing movement to take over and destroy Western society. laughing out loud

ArtificialGlory
laughing out loud
Wake up, you shee-- uh, cuck.

Surtur
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Well, it is little more than a conspiracy theory-related buzzword, but in this case, it's correct in a stopped clock kind of way.

I will always laugh at how a gay Jewish man has been labeled as alt right at times.

As you know...the only thing the nazis love more than gays are Jews.

Flyattractor
laughing out loud

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-XoJOlFD5x20/UEbv872V4nI/AAAAAAAAYfk/WaYhrFcEPmc/s1600/fundamental%20transformation.png

Yeah.

Beniboybling
laughing out loud

Flyattractor
Not surprising you would find it funny how the Left activily goes out of its way to spready hate and misery.

Sad Benny...Sad and Bad.

Adam_PoE
Can someone please explain what this latest alt-right buzz word actually means?

It is remarkable how someone who identifies as liberal keep regurgitating right-wing garbage.

Flyattractor
It is the Nasty leftist dogma. It is really to keep it down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.