Riddick runs the NetFlix pure h2h guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HulkIsHulk
Riddick and his opponents are refreshed to full capacity after each round and they remember the previous fight. Fight takes place in Harlem. Riddick starts 50 feet away from his opponents. Riddick and his opponents (or teammates) can have armor (if they have it as standard gear or used more than once) but no weapons:
* Misty Knight
* Claire Temple
* Shades
* Kingpin
* Willis Stryker (no power suit)
* Punisher
* Stick
* Daredevil
* Elektra
* Nobu
* Misty, Claire and Shades
* Kingpin, Stryker, Punisher
* Daredevil, Elektra, Stick
* Nobu, Stick, Punisher
* Misty, Claire, Shades, Kingpin
* Daredevil, Punisher, Stick, Elektra
* Misty, Claire, Shades, Kingpin, Stryker
* Daredevil, Punisher, Stick, Elektra, Nobu
* All of them vs Riddick
* All of them vs Riddick, Kyra, Vaako, Irgun, Diaz

Surtur
Riddick does crazy shit like this:

hV9ArqfKqw0

At the very least he makes it to Stick.

FrothByte
I think he can take on anyone on that list one on one, though with great difficulty against guys like DD and Nobu.

I'd say he stops at * Kingpin, Stryker, Punisher. Stryker probably even isn't necessary. He can take on Kingpin and Punisher one on one but I don't think he can take them on at the same time.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Surtur
Riddick does crazy shit like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV9ArqfKqw0

At the very least he makes it to Stick.
Can't see the video, but from the title it looks like when he killed Santana. A better one would be:
https://vimeo.com/124751642

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by FrothByte
I think he can take on anyone on that list one on one, though with great difficulty against guys like DD and Nobu.

I'd say he stops at * Kingpin, Stryker, Punisher. Stryker probably even isn't necessary. He can take on Kingpin and Punisher one on one but I don't think he can take them on at the same time.
Why? I don't see defeat till 3rd or 4th last rnd

FrothByte
Riddick is good but he's not that good. I definitely don't see him getting past DD, Stick and Elektra.

HulkIsHulk
Daredevil I can understand, but what spectacular durability feats does Elektra or Stick have that he can't drop them?

HulkIsHulk
And Punisher and Kingpin together beating him is laughable imo.

HulkIsHulk
Bump

TheVaultDweller
Well, if the Defenders teaser is anything to go by, he likely stops at Daredevil, Elektra & Stick, given that resurrected Elektra appears to have been given a stat amp (or at least a strength amp), based on her sending Matt flying. And she probably also has the Hand resurrection ability now, which means nothing short of a decap can stop her permanently. She might also have other powers, as the Black Sky, but we won't know until the series lands in August.

HulkIsHulk
Yeah, but IIRC the resurrection takes enough time that it would imo count as a forum win. And it doesn't stop the resurrected one from being KOd either.

TheVaultDweller
Well, my point is Elektra is a serious unknown quantity at this point. She might only be slightly above her previous levels, or she might be able to bitchslap Luke Cage around. Considering all the hype they made about her being a Black Sky on DD S2, I have a feeling it will likely be closer to the latter than the former.

carthage
She sent Matt flying with a punch

She's probably got an upgrade since season 2

HulkIsHulk
How do you think Riddick fares against the others? And what is your opinion on the last round?

HulkIsHulk
And I would prefer if everybody went with what we have now. Lets discuss about the stat amp more in August.
And I don't think Elektra would be that much of a problem, since both would remember each other from the previous fight and Riddick is better adapting.
And if she is actually close to the levels of bitchslapping Luke Cage then Riddick won't be survive when he faces off against her unless he gets the expanded universe feats, then he has a pretty good chance even then.

TheVaultDweller
Well, as for the last round, I don't see adding teammates making much difference. Vaako has some decent strength showings, and so does Diaz, but I don't recall either of them showcasing any really decent fighting skill. Irgun was kind of a joke, considering how easily Riddick disposed of him. Kyra seemed to have some skill, but did she ever do well against anyone of note?

HulkIsHulk
They can atleast keep some of the Netflix guys occupied for some time if not take out some of the lower ones atleast. Vaako might go on sheer durability, epecially if we take the directors cut where he tanked the Wrath of The Furyans blast which insta-KOd, if not killed pretty much everyone next to him, except the Purifier who no-sold it (probably due to being a Furyan himself)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.