Ronan vs Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Ronan gets his universal weapon & Arthur gets his trident

Who wins?

leonidas
hmm, prolly ronan. too much versatility and not enough firepower from arthur to overwhelm him i don't think. the weapon has taken out hercules. it could and likely would do the same to arthur. the trident makes things closer though and i don't think ronan sweeps, but if he fights smart he should take a slight majority imo.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by leonidas
hmm, prolly ronan. too much versatility and not enough firepower from arthur to overwhelm him i don't think. the weapon has taken out hercules. it could and likely would do the same to arthur. the trident makes things closer though and i don't think ronan sweeps, but if he fights smart he should take a slight majority imo.

So youre deciding the winner based on who has the better weapon? What if it was just a fist fight

leonidas
then i'd take arthur for a very solid majority. nearly a sweep probably. ronan is strong and skilled but without the weapon arthur is too much.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by byrdgang21
So youre deciding the winner based on who has the better weapon? What if it was just a fist fight Isn't that like, Hawkman's entire deal?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.