Thing vs. Giant Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Scott fights Ben in the Airport fight

No shrinking/discs

tkitna
Scott wins

Henry_Pym
Ben easily.

Scott lacks the durability showings to take a punch from the Trank Fan4stic version and he lacks the power to drop the rubber suit version.

tkitna
Yeah, I would give the Trank version the win, but the Chiklis version did nothing that was impressive except for the ferris wheel feat. I will admit though that I may have forgotten some as I haven't wanted to revisit any of those crap fest flicks.

BruceSkywalker
which version of grimm? chikliss or the shit from fantastic four reboot?

Kazenji
Scott wins

goes into the microverse and kills him.

carthage
Originally posted by carthage

No shrinking/discs

Chikliss version

HellRider
Giant-Man punts Thing into the ocean.

Darth Thor
The London Eye is the most impressive strength feat, but if we power scale Giant Man's fight against IM and WM, he probably looks more impressive.

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
which version of grimm? chikliss or the shit from fantastic four reboot?

The Chikliss one wasn't shit as well?

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Darth Thor
The London Eye is the most impressive strength feat, but if we power scale Giant Man's fight against IM and WM, he probably looks more impressive.

Well, Lang's strength feats aren't in the same ballpark as the London Eye feat, but he did them all pretty damn effortlessly. Like when he used one hand to casually pick up the same jet bridge Spiderman was struggling with and swung it like a club. Or kicked a bus like a soccer ball. Or tore the wing off a passenger plane like it was a piece of cardboard.

Originally posted by Darth Thor
The Chikliss one wasn't shit as well?

He was a lot better than the PoS we got last time around.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.