Darth Vader vs Optimus Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
From the current line of Star Wars comics.

Who wins?

deathslash
Optimus with difficulty.

Galan007
I don't follow Transformers much at all. What puts Optimus above Vader?

Sin I AM
Hnmm iirc snake eyes wrecked starscream because he didnt take him serious

Going with Vader as Prime has no answer for his tk.

-K-M-
I think his lightsabre could cut him pretty easily too. Seeing as transformers have their own energy swords and they do serious damage to each other

deathslash
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Hnmm iirc snake eyes wrecked starscream because he didnt take him serious

Going with Vader as Prime has no answer for his tk. that was a non canon showing.
Originally posted by Galan007
I don't follow Transformers much at all. What puts Optimus above Vader? Optimus has the stats of a low herald and I'm mainly going off of Vader's showing against Han and Leia. Prime wound try to step on him, Vader would use to to stop his foot, Optimus shoots him, Vader is knocked out.

Digi
Good fight. Prime's damage soak is pretty epic, and Vader would have to tank a lot of damage. Vader's TK shielding would be under constant stress. High-level Force users are like swiss army knives, though, and while I don't know enough about Vader's current showings, competent EU Masters can hold their own against someone of Prime's level. And yeah, the lightsaber would do damage.

Offensive TK is trickier, because I'm not convinced Vader could just ragdoll Prime with TK given the assault he'd be under. I'd need to see some impressive multi-tasking feats from Vader to be convinced. It's possible - EU Luke could do it, for example, but he was also next level even compared to other Force users.

I dunno, tbh. I'd love to see it, though.

BruceSkywalker
Vader

Flyattractor
Only chance Optiums would have over OverPowered FanBoy Comic Vader would be to go full on Space Jesus Optimus, whip out the Magic Chest MacGuffin and have Blaster start pumping this song.

A52--FKUQgU

Digi
Playing "The Touch" is unfair, though. That's like Rocky getting a montage before a fight.

Delta1938
Originally posted by deathslash
that was a non canon showing.
Optimus has the stats of a low herald and I'm mainly going off of Vader's showing against Han and Leia. Prime wound try to step on him, Vader would use to to stop his foot, Optimus shoots him, Vader is knocked out.

Got any feats for Optimus?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.