CW Prometheus vs MCU Winter Soldier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nfactor1995
Prometheus has his throwing stars, his sword, and his armor. Bucky is wearing street clothes and is unarmed, except for his bionic arm (duh). Fight is to the death or KO. Start 10 yards apart.

Who wins and why?

Henry_Pym
Bucky snaps his neck in seconds.

Bucky walked through multiple top tier humans and had BP dead to rites twice and he is way above Ollie.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Bucky snaps his neck in seconds.

Bucky walked through multiple top tier humans and had BP dead to rites twice and he is way above Ollie. Didn't BP win their fight pretty handily? I definitely don't remember Buck having him "dead to rites".

Either way, I think I agree here. I doubt it will be a cake walk through. Prometheus has some pretty crazy feats, like splitting Ollies fired arrow right down the middle with a thrown shuriken. Thats a damn impressive reaction/precision feat.

Darth Thor
^ Yeah it was BP who had WS dead to rights twice.

Bucky stomps here though.

BruceSkywalker
Prometheus talks to much... Bucky stomps

carthage
Bucky takes out the trash

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ Yeah it was BP who had WS dead to rights twice.

Bucky stomps here though. Bucky had the advantage in the street clothes fight (after breaking out). And Bucky has BP defeated at the Airport before saying something like "I didn't do it" and then let's BP go, then BP gets the advantage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.