I ****ing hate society.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jake2TheJakenin
I want to kill 4channers and 8channers.

Surtur
This thread illustrates your problem. Your thread title says you hate society, but then the topic is you complaining about 4chan. They do NOT represent society. When are you going to realize the people on 4chan and 8chan are sad and not worthy of caring about?

The Nuul
Originally posted by Jake2TheJakenin

reported.

Jake2TheJakenin
Originally posted by The Nuul
reported.

Get ****ed. I suffer under the hell of 4chan and 8chan every single ****ing day.

walshy
I think you should spend less time on the computer more time doing something else, go for a walk or do a puzzle

Flyattractor
Originally posted by walshy
I think you should spend less time on the computer more time doing something else, go for a walk or do a puzzle

A Walk sounds like a good idea...I know just the pier for a long one....

https://c1.staticflickr.com/6/5552/15235747911_17a0a61a79_b.jpg

Nuke Nixon
Originally posted by Jake2TheJakenin

What about 12channers and 16channers?

I hear the 24channers are real cute though so maybe not them.

Badabing
Originally posted by Surtur
This thread illustrates your problem. Your thread title says you hate society, but then the topic is you complaining about 4chan. They do NOT represent society. When are you going to realize the people on 4chan and 8chan are sad and not worthy of caring about? Originally posted by Jake2TheJakenin
Get ****ed. I suffer under the hell of 4chan and 8chan every single ****ing day. Then that's your issue for stupidly returning to site you hate. Any more of these absurd threads and you will be gone for a good while..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.