Oh Leftist Progressives....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
Why do you feel the need to make everyone else in the world just as miserable as yourselves?

Bashar Teg
at least this thread has a specific target, rather than the elusive "everyone i don't like is an SJW" thread.

i approve and propose it as a replacement thumb up

Robtard
I'm sure Surtur will be in here any moment and declare this thread was made due to 'butthurt', cos he's not a hypocrite or something.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
I'm sure Surtur will be in here any moment and declare this thread was made due to 'butthurt', cos he's not a hypocrite or something.

This comment itself is ripe with irony overload.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
irony overload.

a bit early in the thread for #SurtursLastStand, but okay. smile

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
a bit early in the thread for #SurtursLastStand, but okay. smile

No last stand, just bemusement.

Bashar Teg

you mean "racism"...apparently

If I made a topic about this with the title "oh black people" and posted that story, what do you feel the response would be? You wouldn't whine, call it racist, any of that?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t640845.html

Flyattractor
It will be quite enjoyful to see Bashy and Robbie prove the
point of this thread with their every post.

Surtur
Well yes you see the example I was using was race, so it would have been racism.

Bashar Teg
Well yes you see the example I was using was race, so it would have been racism.

how is criticizing someone's chosen political leanings equivalent to bashing someone because of the ethnicity they were born into? please surt-splain.

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
It will be quite enjoyful to see Bashy and Robbie prove the
point of this thread with their every post.

I just love the fact that he posts me using the "black" example as if to imply I'm going to say that it's racist to talk shit about a political party. Or that I ever tried to say that was racism, as opposed to just deciding to use race as an example.

Just sit back and wait for the part where they tell you why it was clever.

Flyattractor
I would not be surprised to learn that Robbie and Bashy both thought that being a member of a Political Faction now consituted the same as being a member of a specific Race.

But then to a Leftist Progressive everything they disapprove of they always first yell RACIST!

Surtur
I would not be surprised to learn that Robbie and Bashy both thought that being a member of a Political Faction now consituted the same as being a member of a specific Race.

But then to a Leftist Progressive everything they disapprove of they always first yell RACIST!

Seeing his reply I can see he didn't disappoint. He doesn't understand the difference between criticizing a group and generalizing an entire group. It's kinda funny.

Flyattractor
Funny in both ways to be honest.

Bashar Teg
that would be really stupid, equating a disposition of choice to one of birth. who would do that? besides surt?

oh and surt. when you're feeling a little more open and less cowardly:

how is criticizing someone's chosen political leanings equivalent to bashing someone because of the ethnicity they were born into? please surt-splain.

Robtard
We've already done this Surtur; here's the post which destroyed the silly point you were trying to force:

Response: It seems like you're trying to say my poor view of Conservatives is the same as your poor view of black people. IHMO, you're just setting yourself up to fail there. But you do what you feel is right.

Flyattractor
And yet both of them are still proving the point of this thread.

They are such Miserable Bastards but I do find it HILARIOUS!!!

Bashar Teg
sir, we've rebranded ourselves as "Alt-Left", so now you can't argue any points about our past performance as they have been rendered moot.

Emperordmb
Nah SJWs should be rebranded the control left or Crtl-Left for short.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Nah SJWs should be rebranded the control left or Crtl-Left for short.

SJW(n): everyone I don't like

Emperordmb
Nah, there's plenty of leftists whose positions I dislike that are just plain communists who don't fall under the label of SJW, and plenty of right-wingers such as traditional conservatives or the alt-right or fascists whose positions I don't like that also don't fall under that banner.

Bashar Teg
Nah, there's plenty of leftists whose positions I dislike that are just plain communists who don't fall under the label of SJW, and plenty of right-wingers such as traditional conservatives or the alt-right or fascists whose positions I don't like that also don't fall under that banner.

so basically an SJW has no clearcut definition and no place in any reasoning-based political argument. thanks for confirming thumb up

Emperordmb
so basically an SJW has no clearcut definition and no place in political argument. thanks for confirming thumb up
So because I don't randomly apply the term to everyone I dislike... therefore it has no clear-cut definition?

I would agree with you that calling someone an SJW is not an argument though, and I'd be perfectly willing to detail how anyone I view as an SJW holds regressive or logically incoherent views.

Steve Zodiac
The question is: Flyattractor and the answer is: Pointless Trolling due to sexual inadequacy.

Emperordmb
Violence is never the answer, violence is a question and the answer is yes.

Bashar Teg
So because I don't randomly apply the term to everyone I dislike... therefore it has no clear-cut definition?

I would agree with you that calling someone an SJW is not an argument though, and I'd be perfectly willing to detail how anyone I view as an SJW holds regressive or logically incoherent views.

it's as ambiguous a word as "assh0le". nobody has a clear definition for it. for example surt/fly use it to describe everything left of steve bannon.

Flyattractor
Everybody has an AssH0le sert....and if you don't you must be really clogged.

Surtur
We've already done this Surtur; here's the post which destroyed the silly point you were trying to force:

What I'm trying to say is you've whined about generalizations in the past and yet have no problem generalizing.

I realize you're under the false impression what you said destroyed my point, but it did not.

Surtur
SJW(n): everyone I don't like

Just like "alt right" now tends to mean "I'm a liberal and anyone who disagrees with my views must be some sort of nazi".

We can play these games all day.

Bashar Teg
the alt right is an self titled organization, and sjw is a derogatory term. you're very arrogant for a moron.

Surtur
the alt right is an self titled organization, oh arrogant moron.

Lol but you realize this makes people even stupider? Because then there is no excuse to call someone "alt right" who doesn't belong to it, then.

So for instance a gay jewish man shouldn't be called alt right, correct?

But hey lets ignore the fact that the term is, at times, used to apply to anyone someone on the left feels is showing racist tendencies, etc. and it doesn't mean they think someone has officially joined up to some group.

Bashar Teg
you dont even know what you're arguing at this point, but you sure know you're right thumb up

Surtur
you dont even know what you're arguing at this point, but you sure know you're right thumb up

It's okay if you don't want to admit to the fact special snowflakes toss out the phrase "alt right" all the time in order to refer to people they just disagree with, as a way to label someone a racist or a nazi or both. Not just against people who claimed to be a part of the "alt right".

Bashar Teg
people always get mislabeled with titles. i know that in your stunted child-brain you took this as some sort of proof that 'sjw' is a valid term for any group, but in reality it was a name concocted by right-wingers in order to mock and scorn.(unlike 'alt-right'.)

so just to review:

sjw is derogatory, alt-right is not, and you're a moron.

Beniboybling
so basically an SJW has no clearcut definition and no place in any reasoning-based political argument. thanks for confirming thumb up thumb up

Surtur
people always get mislabeled with titles. i know that in your stunted child-brain you took this as some sort of proof that 'sjw' is a valid term for any group, but in reality it was a name concocted by right-wingers in order to mock and scorn.(unlike 'alt-right'.)

so just to review:

sjw is derogatory, alt-right is not, and you're a moron.

People get labeled wrong yes, and sometimes words take on different meanings.

But in reality I never said sjw is a valid term for any group. Sjw is a term for someone who essentially perverts social justice. It's not just a label for people you do not like. Also do not say stupid things, alt right is definitely used as a derogatory word by some. It is not always used as a compliment.

There are people here I don't especially like that I don't feel are SJW's, just trolls.

Bashar Teg
Also do not say stupid things, alt right is definitely used as a derogatory word by some. It is not always used as a compliment.

so is "conservative" and "liberal". these are still valid names, just like 'alt-right', regardless of who misapplies them. "sjw" is purely derogatory, so your argument is just dogshit as usual.

Surtur
so is "conservative" and "liberal". these are still valid names, just like 'alt-right', regardless of who misapplies them. "sjw" is purely derogatory, so your argument is just dogshit as usual.

But I never said SJW wasn't purely derogatory. So...okay?

Bashar Teg

then it has no place in a rational debate. and now we've come full circle.

Robtard

You realize you're admitting that your favorite thread to post in is nothing but a troll thread then, right? Lolz.

Surtur
then it has no place in a rational debate. and now we've come full circle.

Lol so this boils down to you whining about a word being used in a debate? Okay. Any other words you wanna make off limits? Just make a list.

Surtur
You realize you're admitting that your favorite thread to post in is nothing but a troll thread then, right? Lolz.

But I have flat out said it's a thread mostly for shitposting. Why are you acting like this is new? We've had this conversation before.

Bashar Teg
Lol so this boils down to you whining about a word being used in a debate? Okay. Any other words you wanna make off limits? Just make a list.

it's not just that it's derogatory, but that it lacks any clear definition besides how you and others choose to apply it.

an example of a valid-yet-derogatory title would be "trumper", which means simply "one who supports trump". or "libtard", which obviously refers to liberals. "sjw" is nonspecific, much like "massive ph@ggot".

but you already admitted that it's all just shitposting troll-drivel, so i guess we're done here.

Surtur
it's not just that it's derogatory, but that it lacks any clear definition besides how you and others choose to apply it.

an example of a valid-yet-derogatory title would be "trumper", which means simply "one who supports trump". or "libtard", which obviously refers to liberals. "sjw" is nonspecific, much like "massive ph@ggot".

but you already admitted that it's all just shitposting troll-drivel, so i guess we're done here.

Why do we need a clear definition? To me it means someone who perfects social justice, and yeah that has a broad definition. I just find it funny you seem to be forgetting where we are. This forum is nearly dead, and yes there is shit posting. This has been admitted before.

NemeBro

but you already admitted that it's all just shitposting troll-drivel, so i guess we're done here. I retain the right to use the term "massive phaggot" in online debates where it is appropriate, like when Surtur is being a massive phaggot.

Surtur
Originally posted by NemeBro
I retain the right to use the term "massive phaggot" in online debates where it is appropriate, like when Surtur is being a massive phaggot.

Indeed I agree with you. There is never any reason a spade should not be called a spade. Label things as you see fit.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by NemeBro
I retain the right to use the term "massive phaggot" in online debates where it is appropriate, like when Surtur is being a massive phaggot.

that's cool, as long as you don't post a thread "do massive phaggots suffer from mental illness" and expect rational criticism against specific political leanings.

Surtur
that's cool, as long as you don't post a thread "do massive phaggots suffer from mental illness" and expect rational criticism against specific political leanings.

Also as long as he doesn't post an "Oh massive phaggots..." thread either.

Bashar Teg
Also as long as he doesn't post an "Oh massive phaggots..." thread either.

"conservative" is a definable term, as well as non-derogatory. so fail on both counts. or are you just being cooltroll and shitposting again? i can't tell.

Surtur
"conservative" is a definable title, as well as non-derogatory. so fail on both counts. or are you just being cooltroll and shitposting again? i can't tell.

The title implies a generalization of all conservatives, but you already knew that.

Don't worry I didn't actually expect you to say anything. I know it's okay when you guys post topics to talk shit.

Bashar Teg
The title implies a generalization of all conservatives, but you already knew that.

wow you're right. "conservative" implies "conservative". holy crap how was i so blind?

Surtur
wow you're right. "conservative" implies "conservative". holy crap how was i so blind?

Why play games? We both know the topic was created specifically in response to the SJW topic, and it's there to shit talk about the various shit conservatives do.

Bashar Teg
Why play games? We both know the topic was created specifically in response to the SJW topic, and it's there to shit talk about the various shit conservatives do.

oh i get it. you're crying because someone posted an opposing strawman topic. if you were not the top contributor and cheerleader of the original strawman topic, you might have had a case. but none of this has to do with the fact that 'sjw' is an undefinable and stupid name to place on any political group.

Surtur
oh i get it. you're crying because someone posted an opposing strawman topic. if you were not the top contributor and cheerleader of the original strawman topic, you might have had a case. but none of this has to do with the fact that 'sjw' is an undefinable and stupid name to place on any political group.

Lol I'm not crying, I'm merely pointing out the nature of the topic. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy, in other words.

SJW has a broad definition, but this is not a professional debate.

Bashar Teg
Lol I'm not crying, I'm merely pointing out the nature of the topic. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy, in other words.

SJW has a broad definition, but this is not a professional debate.

it's not hypocrisy. you're just misunderstanding and conflating issues as usual.

issue #1: strawman fallacy is not logical (unless surt does it, but that's okay because 'haha i toll u')
issue #2: 'sjw' is a stupid and undefinable term in any political context

Surtur
it's not hypocrisy. you're just misunderstanding and conflating issues as usual.

issue #1: strawman fallacy is not logical (unless surt does it, but that's okay because trolololo)
issue #2: 'sjw' is a stupid and undefinable term in any political context

The fact that the poster has in the past whined about generalizing things and then made such a topic is indeed hypocrisy.

Nobody cares if you think SJW is undefinable. We are not conducting professional debates here.

Bashar Teg
The fact that the poster has in the past whined about generalizing things and then made such a topic is indeed hypocrisy.

i view it as giving you a taste of your own medicine (which you promptly spit out and cried 'injustice'.

Nobody cares if you think SJW is undefinable.

nobody appeals to the stone like surt appeals to the stone.

We are not conducting professional debates here.

is that your excuse for never having a reasonable sober argument to defend? good luck with that. thumb up

Robtard
TIL: Conservative means "Conservative"

Surtur
i view it as giving you a taste of your own medicine (which you promptly spit out and cried 'injustice'.

Lmao, I love how you always have some sort of excuse for the behavior. It just makes it even more funny when you act like you're a serious debater.

I truly find your lack of self awareness fascinating, especially because you have tried to accuse me of the same thing in the past.

Bashar Teg

okay surt. enjoy!

Surtur
okay surt. enjoy!

It is good to know the leftist "when they go low we go high" stuff was nonsense.

ESB -1138
CNN got a rodeo clown fired for wearing an Obama mask. Yet they still employ Kathy Griffin. And the Hill pushes narrative that blames Anthony Weiner's victim. And I'm still waiting for the sentencing of Corrine Brown after being found guilty of 18 of the 22 felony charges.

Bashar Teg
It is good to know the leftist "when they go low we go high" stuff was nonsense.

in other words "it's only okay when surt does it". thumb up

sjw thread has been up for way longer and not a peep of complaint from you (rather enthusiastic participation). now all of the sudden you discovered that strawman bashing is illogical (yet continue to do it)

are you sure you're not just acting like a big baby again?

Surtur
Originally posted by ESB -1138
CNN got a rodeo clown fired for wearing an Obama mask. Yet they still employ Kathy Griffin. And the Hill pushes narrative that blames Anthony Weiner's victim. And I'm still waiting for the sentencing of Corrine Brown after being found guilty of 18 of the 22 felony charges.

Lol at this point CNN is a joke. They've covered: Ivanka's popsicles, and this silly typo by Trump on twitter.

That is what they have been reduced to lol.

ESB -1138
Lol at this point CNN is a joke. They've covered: Ivanka's popsicles, and this silly typo by Trump on twitter.

That is what they have been reduced to lol.

I had a kick out of that typo.

Surtur
in other words "it's only okay when surt does it". thumb up

sjw thread has been up for way longer and not a peep of complaint from you (rather enthusiastic participation). now all of the sudden you discovered that strawman bashing is illogical (yet continue to do it)

I'm not saying it's only okay when I do it. I am merely highlighting the hypocrisy of people behaving in the same way as people they talk shit about.

It's funny how you try to justify hypocrisy.

Robtard
I'm not saying it's only okay when I do it. I am merely highlighting the hypocrisy of people behaving in the same way as people they talk shit about.

It's funny how you try to justify hypocrisy.

*Irony overload*

Surtur
Originally posted by ESB -1138
I had a kick out of that typo.

That's pretty much what most should have, a kick out of it. But then you see major news networks covering it and it's like...what?

Bashar Teg

that is literally "it's only okay when i do it"

relevant: imho parental over-coddling should be considered child abuse.

Surtur

over-coddling should be considered child abuse.

How is this hard to grasp? One can point out something being hypocritical without saying it's not okay for them to do something.

Robtard

parental over-coddling isn't strictly a left/right lib/con thing though

Bashar Teg
parental over-coddling isn't strictly a left/right lib/con thing though

never suggested that it was...or are you impersonating surt right now?

Robtard
You said "relevant" and considering the thread title, why I made the connection. You can see it wasn't a crazy baseless surt-like connection, even if it was wrong.

Bashar Teg
You said "relevant" and considering the thread title, why I made the connection. You can see it wasn't a crazy baseless surt-like connection, even if it was wrong.

oh okay, i meant "relevant" as it applied to surt's situational ethics.

Flyattractor

That makes sense seeing as how you have no probs with babies being cut up into loose parts and tossed in a garbage dumpster.

But then I would bet you think the State Institutions should be doing all the child rearing nowadays anyway.

Surtur

BackFire
at least this thread has a specific target, rather than the elusive "everyone i don't like is an SJW" thread.

i approve and propose it as a replacement thumb up

Indeed. This is the new anti lef circle jerk thread. Enjoy your time.

Bashar Teg
http://i.imgur.com/k8nmaCi.gif

Robtard

Surtur
Originally posted by BackFire

Just out of curiosity, do you feel the "Oh conservatives" thread is an anti-right circle jerk?

Bashar Teg
Just out of curiosity, do you feel the "Oh conservatives" thread is an anti-right circle jerk?

of course it's a circlejerk. what's your point?

Surtur
of course it's a circlejerk. what's your point?

Was just curious if he'd be consistent. People here on the left so rarely are.

Bashar Teg
Was just curious if he'd be consistent. People here on the left so rarely are.

cant speak for anyone but myself, but i would assume that the continued existance of this thread would signify that circlejerks are not forbidden here. so again, what's your point?

Surtur
cant speak for anyone but myself, but i would assume that the continued existance of this thread would signify that circlejerks are not forbidden here. so again, what's your point?

I never said he implied a "circle jerk" was forbidden. Merely curious if he'd correctly label both threads or tow the liberal line and come up with an excuse.

Robtard
You're once again imagining things that didn't happen and applying them to liberals to get worked up over. At least stick to real things to get worked up over like ball-pits in classrooms and puppies on campuses. Go!

Flyattractor
With Leftist Progressives the only type of Sexual Practice that is frowned upon is Married Heterosexual. They hate that shit.

Surtur
You're once again imagining things that didn't happen and applying them to liberals to get worked up over. At least stick to real things to get worked up over like ball-pits in classrooms and puppies on campuses. Go!

As I said, just curious if this person would apply correct labels.

Bashar Teg
As I said, just curious if this person would apply correct labels.

are you sure you're not just pretending to be a victim (again), when nobody's right to circlejerk was impeded upon?

Surtur
are you sure you're not just pretending to be a victim (again), when nobody's right to circlejerk was impeded upon?

I am absolutely sure, again: just curious if this person is consistent.

-Pr-
Pretty sure the point of closing the thread was that you don't need two that basically serve the same function.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by BackFire
That's stupid. I'm moderately left wing but I enjoyed that thread and it was obvious from the thread's title that it was only referring to specific behaviors and people within the left.

I'm not anti-left, I'm anti a particular strain of left-wingers and I don't think the specific points made on that thread were attacks on the left as a whole.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by -Pr-
Pretty sure the point of closing the thread was that you don't need two that basically serve the same function.
If that was the case then keep the more established thread instead of forcing a migration to another thread.

Bashar Teg
forcing a migration

oh gaaaawd

http://i.imgur.com/a7p5E99l.jpg

-Pr-
If that was the case then keep the more established thread instead of forcing a migration to another thread.

Like BF said, the other one had run its course. Sometimes you need to cut loose the older thread to... Freshen it up, as it were.

Surtur
Like BF said, the other one had run its course. Sometimes you need to cut loose the older thread to... Freshen it up, as it were.

Indeed and yet we have a Trump presidency thread, which surely any questions of impeachment would fall under such a thing and yet...

-Pr-
Indeed and yet we have a Trump presidency thread, which surely any questions of impeachment would fall under such a thing and yet...

Not entirely sure what you're getting at. Are you asking to merge the Impeachment thread with the presidency thread?

Surtur
Not entirely sure what you're getting at. Are you asking to merge the Impeachment thread with the presidency thread?

We have an impeachment thread too, both open.

-Pr-
We have an impeachment thread too, both open.

I edited.

But I dunno, tbh. Backfire is the one you'd have to ask.

Surtur
I'm not asking for anything, just making an observation.

Surtur

It's cool, now they can't whine about thread titles.

Now for something funny:

Hillary makes a new accusation in the election conspiracy theory

It's like she can't help herself.

I still wanna know how the Russians made her run a toxic campaign and especially how they kept her out of Wisconsin. You think force field technology played a role?

Gotta also love the latest insult against Trump, the "Chess vs checkers" stuff pseudo-intellectuals use to sound smart.

-Pr-
I'm not asking for anything, just making an observation.

As long as you don't draw the wrong conclusions, I suppose.

Surtur

Surtur
As long as you don't draw the wrong conclusions, I suppose.

Why PR whatever do you mean, what wrong conclusions could be drawn?

-Pr-
Why PR whatever do you mean, what wrong conclusions could be drawn?

If I thought you didn't know what I mean and weren't messing with me, I'd tell you. But you do.

Surtur
If I thought you didn't know what I mean and weren't messing with me, I'd tell you. But you do.

I might have been messing with you, please do not edit my posts in retaliation.

-Pr-
I might have been messing with you, please do not edit my posts in retaliation.

I only edit posts for funsies, and I couldn't do it on this forum even if I wanted to, as I'm not a global.

Flyattractor
Aren't you proud enough being Irish?

-Pr-
Aren't you proud enough being Irish?

Should I be?

Flyattractor
Oh wait I forgot...You are a Leftist Progressive and to you having any kind of sense of National , or Cultural Pride that makes you a bad person... So I apologize for saying such a cruel thing.

-Pr-
Oh wait I forgot...You are a Leftist Progressive and to you having any kind of sense of National , or Cultural Pride that makes you a bad person... So I apologize for saying such a cruel thing.

lol, outright lying AND bashing at the same time? Silly man.

Flyattractor
What? You aren't a Leftist Progressive?

-Pr-
Not remotely.

Flyattractor
So what part of your self description do you take "Pride" in?
If I may so ask?

-Pr-
So what part of your self description do you take "Pride" in?
If I may so ask?

I never said I wasn't proud of being Irish, you know. I simply asked WHY you think I should be. I'm proud of my heritage, and the things the people of my country have gone through, sure. We learned about it enough in school that I can't help but be proud of them.

I am curious as to why that matters, though.

Flyattractor
Oh it doesn't matter at all. It was just that your "Should I be" reply seemed to carry some kind of negative inclination.

-Pr-
The obvious question then, is why did you ask in the first place?

Flyattractor
It is 2 AM in the morning here and I have nothing better to be doing.

BackFire

Yes. I'll consider closing that when it reaches 100+ pages as well if another identical thread is opened.

But you're right, the Trump impeachment thread is probably kind of redundant with the regular Trump thread so I'll go ahead and close that.

Bashar Teg
oppressor!

Surtur
He's not an oppressor, plus I was just being helpful in pointing out other candidates for closure if that was a thing on peoples minds.

cdtm
Wow, yiu're all completely clueless...

Here's a hint: Trump doesn't matter.

Obama never mattered, Clinton never mattered, Reagan never mattered. All that matters is the money, and every single president has made the rich very much richer.

You want to make the world a better place? Start a fortune 500 company/successful startup, become a rich person, and walk around the ghetto's giving out money to poor families. You'll have more of an impact on the common man then this political bullshit.

Trump stays, trump goes, our health care is still going to be too expensive. Our cost of living is going to just keep rising. And no Democrat or Republican is going to change that!

Surtur
Now for some funny: poor Hilary tried to be clever with a "People in covfefe houses shouldn't throw covfefe".

Trump Jr. responds with "What house is he in again?" lol. A more in depth topic on Hilary's most recent delusional interview:

"I Was The Victim": Hillary Blames DNC, NYT, "1,000 Russian Agents," Comey And WikiLeaks For Loss

"I take responsibility for every decision I made, but that's not why I lost."

and

"Well if you went all the way back, doing things that others have done before was no longer acceptable. I didn't break any rule nobody said don't do this. I was very responsible and not at all careless. You end up with a situation that was exploited."

Are the best parts.

Now for a bit more funny, group that claims to be about fighting against racism and stuff holds segregated event. The best way to get non blacks to realize black lives matter is obviously this.

Black Lives Matter Hosted Black-People-Only Party on Memorial Day

laughing

Bashar Teg
so pleased to see that surt has been successfully rehabitated. love

snowdragon
She should have been jailed for her server but you know stuffs. She was a terrible candidate, Bernie shoulda been on the ticket.

Flyattractor
so pleased to see that surt has been successfully rehabitated. love

That would explain why you troll him so much.

eek!

Bashar Teg
isn't it a bit early in the day to play the victim card?

Flyattractor
That never stops you.

Bashar Teg
"no you".

clever thumb up

Flyattractor
I'm rubber and you are shit....and that stink aint comin off..

Surtur
Too funny:

rGwtDQHKfW0

Hilary sure does seem to refer to the hacked emails as if they were not fake. Rather the story is that they were no big deal.

Those Macedonians, the Dems need to hire them.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by cdtm

Obama never mattered, Clinton never mattered, Reagan never mattered. All that matters is the money, and every single president has made the rich very much richer.

You want to make the world a better place? Start a fortune 500 company/successful startup, become a rich person, and walk around the ghetto's giving out money to poor families. You'll have more of an impact on the common man then this political bullshit.

Trump stays, trump goes, our health care is still going to be too expensive. Our cost of living is going to just keep rising. And no Democrat or Republican is going to change that!

Its good to see someone else who is woke.

Dramatic Gecko
Regardless. You Americans and your polarised Sheep politics are disgusting. You'll flock to whatever lets you think less.

Bashar Teg
#im14andthisisdeep

SquallX

Always thought that was common sense.

Bashar Teg
shocking news. trump just announced that he's pulling out of the paris accord.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C6bri-LU4AAeJVY.jpg

Surtur

Surtur

Trump's a leftist progressive now? Interesting.

Bashar Teg
Trump's a leftist progressive now? Interesting.

how many ounces of marijuana do i need to smoke for that comment to make sense?

:edit: oh i get it. wrong thread. D'OH!

Robtard

The "they're all bad!! Waa!" rant is both juvenile and weak. Let's use healthcare as an example since you brought it up.

-Obamacare, is it perfect? No. Does it have problems? Yes. Could it be improved upon? Obviously.

-Trumpcare, is it better than Obamacare? No. As is, it will cover less people and those who are covered could/will be paying more for less service. People could also be denied coverage more easily or priced out.

So while neither are perfect, one is still the better option. You're welcome.

Surtur

I do think both parties need to take a step back. Each party thinks they are morally and intellectually superior to the other and each party is wrong in that assessment.

Flyattractor
The "they're all bad!! Waa!" rant is both juvenile and weak.

Yeah it is. So stop doing it all the time Robbie.

Surtur
Kathy Griffin is gonna hold a press conference today lol.

Emperordmb
5ypUz1WYens

Surtur
She is going to tell us how the Trumps have been bullying her lol.

Flyattractor
There goes her "Strong Independent Woman" gravitas.

They were mean to me...WAAHHH!

Robtard

I love how you're so sensitive about her stupid unfortunate joke. Trumpers, the biggest snowflakes thumb up

darthgoober

Good, from what I undestand that whole thing was a pretty poor deal for the US...

Robtard
Calm down, sally. I initially thought the US could get out of the accord within 12-24 months, but it seems we're in it until at least 2020.

So this could just be a clever election stunt. Where Trump will use "if you vote for *insert name*, we'll be stuck in the Paris accord!" as one of his many tactics to distract the hayseeds away from his other shortcomings.

darthgoober
Calm down, sally. I initially thought the US could get out of the accord within 12-24 months, but it seems we're in it until at least 2020.

So this could just be a clever election stunt. Where Trump will use "if you vote for *insert name*, we'll be stuck in the Paris accord!" as one of his many tactics to distract the hayseeds away from his other shortcomings.
I'm plenty calm. I've seen too much bad stuff from the world to get seriously upset about anything that goes on outside my house. I have preferences sure, but overall my response to outside world is typically "meh". If something happens and we stay part of it my internal monologue will be something to the effect of "Figures" and if we stay clear of the deal it'll be something like "Cool". That's the freedom that comes from having zero faith in humanity lol.

Hell I didn't even know how much of a raw deal we were signed up for until about an hour ago when I watched a vid that talked about it.

Robtard
Was it that conserve dudebro on youtube?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>