Imperator Furiosa vs Malcolm Merlyn vs Phil Coulson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
- Three way H2H match.
- No energy shield for Coulson.
- All opponents are bloodlusted.
- Starting distance is 10 feet.
- Fight takes place in an alley.

Which robo-limbed fighter wins?

Bonus round:
All three versus Winter Soldier.
Coulson can use all his arm gadgets. Malcolm gets a sword. Furiosa gets a 9mm. Winter Soldier gets a pair of combat knives.

FrothByte
Furiosa comes in last place. It seemed to me that a lot of her fighting prowess was born more out of ferocity (furiosity?) than actual skill. It might work on a starved, weakened and disoriented Mad Max but it isn't going to work on 2 skilled fighters who'll be facing her fully prepared.

Coulson comes in second. Despite being more of a manager/organize/head of SHIELD, he has displayed some good fighting skills when needed. Better skills than Furiosa but not close to what Malcolm has.

Merlyn wins the fight, not just because he has superior skill but also because he's the most ruthless and has the most experience.

As for the bonus round, I feel like it depends on what gadgets Coulson has. Can't remember all that was in that hand. I do know they won't be able to defeat WS in melee. Either Furiosa gets a lucky shot in or Coulson has some ace up his hand.

Henry_Pym
Malcolm walks over them unless Phil has alot of gear.

Bucky murders Furiosa and Malcolm before teaching Phil what a real robo hand can do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.