OATS STUDIOS: VOLUME 1 (neil blomk)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
zoiezEB9n2Q

The Nuul
Sigourney Weaver? and neil blomk working together thumb up

looks good!

phuck ridley scott, fox, hollywood. this is a big phuck you to them and it's about time we are getting something new and refreshing !

Robtard
I'm a fan of Blomkamp and the trailer piqued my interest.

The Nuul
dammit, this is limited distribution with it's streaming. probably won't make it to the theaters sad

Robtard
Yeah, they're short films you download, seeing if there's interest in making one (or more) into full length films.

Kazenji
i62PGg4yPKQ

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Kazenji
i62PGg4yPKQ

I approve of some of this weird shit. I want to see the one with the human anatomy display walking around.. lol

Kazenji
first short film has been released

VjQ2t_yNHQs

Kazenji
The next one

Tm0V24IEHao

Patient_Leech
Cool. I'll have to check these out when I get a chance..

Kazenji
So far the Firebase one is the best, To me anyway.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Kazenji
first short film has been released

VjQ2t_yNHQs

Watched it. I liked it okay. It was very Neil Blomkamp, but still pretty good. Cool to see what he does without big studio interference. It was sort of Independence Day meets Terminator, but done in District 9 style. Sigourney Weaver felt a little out of place, though. Felt like she had the wrong role. She should have been a politician of some sort. She feels like a politician to me now, in her older age.

Kazenji
Y-bDmNZilA8

Kazenji
Q1_HfhtB5eo

Kazenji
A few for "Cooking with Bill" ones

zaeFgSR_DMU

Kf1nyanKWps

Yr2_GR6oSxk

PUSLmc4o0tU

Kazenji
pKWB-MVJ4sQ

Kazenji
R8NeB10INDo&t

l9Rwc7-p5uA

Kazenji
AQRf15K2TRs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.