How strong was Darth Malak? Strongest character he could defeat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
Title says all. Name one or more characters that you think malak could beat in a tough fight

Beniboybling
uncle ben.

FreshestSlice
Uncle Ben is a Marvel character. Not sure how Malak competes.

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

Ursumeles
TPM Anakin.

darthbane77
Anyone below Dooku.

Ursumeles
Obi-Wan > Malak. Mid-TCW Anakin > Malak. Cade > Malak. Dooku >> Malak.

Beniboybling
All > Malak

The Merchant
Malak>Karness Muur.

Beniboybling
provided you agree Muur is sub-Bariss, sure.

TenebrousWay
Around Ventress/Kit Fisto, I'd say.

Tondemonai
~SoD Maul at best. Strongest PT character he could beat would be Tiin at the very best. More likely Prime Jinn

carthage
Kas'im, Cin Drallig, Vindican tier characters

NewGuy01
>implying prime jinn is less impressive than saesee

The hell, though? Does Tond exclude KOTOR from his OR-wank policy?

Rockydonovang
tpm jinn isn't prime jinn?

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by NewGuy01

The hell, though? Does Tond exclude KOTOR from his OR-wank policy?
stwor didn't respect kotor, why would tond?

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
stwor didn't respect kotor, why would tond?

It wanked Revan, though.

Tondemonai
I place people from the KOTOR's very reasonably. I have Traya a noticeable margin below Dooku (though clearly above SoD Maul) as a Force user, Darth Revan just below Dooku overall, Redeemed Revan ~ RotJ Vader, and KOTOR II Meetra just below Darth Revan

Tondemonai
Though I have yet to see an argument that adequately discredits Skotia being ~ Dooku

Rockydonovang
There needs to be an adequate argument for skotia ~ Dooku first for it to be discredited it

Big Gerald
Malak's biggest claim is his domination of an extremely large Sith order. There were a lot of dark Jedi in it, and not one of them could stand up to him. That is impressive in its own right, especially since these were battle hardened Force users for the most part. I think he is on the stronger side of average.

Originally posted by darthbane77
Anyone below Dooku.

What if, as Anakin was cutting off Dooku's hands, Dooku was teleported to a battle room with Malak before Anakin's lightsaber hit the second Dooku hand. So Dooku only has one hand, and is technically weaker than he was when he had two hands. Would Malak beat him?

Dispray
Up to Dooku/Mace in an all out battle. But in sabers only he would lose against some people before Dooku or Mace.

Ursumeles
Bump

DarthAnt66
above nomi :>

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

Deronn_solo
Malak reputation is less than shit tier on here, lmao.

Haschwalth
Malak = Ulic
Malak >= Darth Revan
Malak >= Nihilus
Malak >Ajunta pall/Karness muur

ThirdReich
Originally posted by Haschwalth
Malak = Ulic
Malak >= Darth Revan
Malak >= Nihilus
Malak >Ajunta pall/Karness muur
eek!

deathslash
Originally posted by Haschwalth
Malak = Ulic
Malak >= Darth Revan
Malak >= Nihilus
Malak >Ajunta pall/Karness muur laughing
This can't be an actual list.

Haschwalth
Originally posted by deathslash
laughing
This can't be an actual list.
420% legit m9.

The Merchant
Malaks best hype is him being said to be stronger than Kun and Nadd, and although it says that one of the possibilities were his mechanical implants, that appears to be a red herring since later it says it's possibly else. You do some more digging, and although it doesn't blatantly tell you, it's heavily implied it's the Star Forge that sentence was talking about.

Without the Star Forge he beat up Bastila, who is Kenobi/Dooku tier according to said source. Also interesting to note but Malaks power with the Star Forge was blinding all the Jedi across the Galaxy from being able to see into the future.

Haschwalth
On a serious note, I need to make a decent case for Malak's power, considering he is I believe to be lowballed on several forums. A Lot to do with it is context, and portrayal, most people don't see the full picture or add it up. He doesn't have enough feats or is overshadowed by Revan who is by all means not weak. A lot of it is based on accolades and power scaling, similar with Tenebrous, and Plagueis to a lesser degree.

SunRazer
Malak > Nihilus isn't a thing, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.