Ultimates vs. Team Majestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Blue Marvel
Spectrum
Capt Marvel
Miss America
Black Panther

vs

Mr. Majestic
Apollo
Warblade
Jack Hawksmoor
Midnighter

Fight takes place in Tokyo

Who wins?

riv6672
Hawksmoor gives his team the win.

Stoic
Originally posted by riv6672
Hawksmoor gives his team the win.

It's a bit too early to say that IMO. Miss America could pull him right out of the equation, unless he'd have a means of getting back from Stahlag IV <-- (made up location). In a comic the only two that I'm not sure about is a weaponless Majestic vs Blue Marvel, and Midnighter vs Black Panther. The rest on team Majestic seem a bit under powered. Majestic wins with a weapon, Midnighter wins with Door. Monica nerfs Apollo, Carol tosses Reno to Nevada. I give the edge to Team Ultimates for now.

Zack M
Warblade crushes.

vansonbee
Since the fight takes place in Tokyo, I'm assuming Jack Hawksmoor will be at his best. Team 2 should take a 6/10 win against the Ultimate's. Blue Marvel is strong, but he can't handle two superman clones.

DarkSaint85
IF they know about Jack...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/SaintSaturn/bage.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/SaintSaturn/baged.jpg

riv6672
Originally posted by Stoic
It's a bit too early to say that IMO
Just my initial reaction.
In a thread its conceivable everyone will figure speed blitz by Spectrum & Miss A will carry the day, too.
Its gonna be one or the other.

Stoic
Originally posted by riv6672
Just my initial reaction.
In a thread its conceivable everyone will figure speed blitz by Spectrum & Miss A will carry the day, too.
Its gonna be one or the other.

What would stop Miss America from doing what was seen in the scans provided by Dark Saint? How would Apollo defeat Monica who can hit with enough force that it could end all life on Earth aside from her ability to muck with his energy reserves? How is Reno going to defeat Carol, when Carol has air superiority and energy blasts, as well as the strength advantage?

The only two matches that are up in the air are between Black Panther vs Midnighter, and Blue Marvel vs Majestic. All of those things have to be taken into consideration. I'm thinking that Monica likely has the greatest chance of finishing Apollo the quickest.

However, if Adam and Monica did their fusion from the get go, I can't see any one member of the opposing team being able to beat them.

riv6672
I'm hoping those are rhetorical questions. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.