Modok vs Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Who wins ?

JBL
Superman won't win a single match. He gets wtf stomped.

eaebiakuya
Hyperion stomps.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL

Are you ok?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Are you ok?
laughing
The meltdown cost him the very last brain cell.

leonidas
seriously.... blink

anyway, oas, what makes you think modok has any chance in this? did he do something recently? traditionally he's what, maybe high meta at best? hype is legit mid herald. i mean i guess the only chance would be mind control. if he can control hype he'd win. if not he'd be destroyed. not even sure he'd have time to TRY and control hype though if we allow for hype's speed. shrug

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
laughing out loud

Horrificus
Y is this a matchup worth posting?
Who does Hyperion fight next?
The Slapper?
Fancy-Pants Magee?
Glute-Squisher?

One_Angry_Scot
Hyperion fights Dracula next. And dies horribly.

leonidas
hey scot, apologies for the mix up above! oz started it. i must have seen your name in a post below and thought YOU started this thread. sorry mate. embarrasment

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by leonidas
hey scot, apologies for the mix up above! oz started it. i must have seen your name in a post below and thought YOU started this thread. sorry mate. embarrasment

Haha no bad mate. I saw the comment yesterday and wasn't sure if you meant me or something in the other thread laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.