BEWARE !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gundark
queeq, just look what you've forced Raz into ! We are worse than a pack of cigarettes ! laughing out loud laughing out loud

Cool, Raz. smokin'

jedi212guy
What the heck is that supposed to mean? You're a little strange, Gundark.

Gundark
I was referring to the warning Raz has put at the top of list of topics....Beware- queeq and Gundark are chaos and mayhem. And thank you for the compliment. smile

Ushgarak
I don't see why you guys get this right. Can I have a sign up saying 'Ushgarak is amazingly stylish and handsome", then?

jedi212guy
Your welcome. Oh, I did notice that sign. I couldn't remember if it was there yesterday or not.

jedi212guy
Dang it! Ushgarak, you beat me to the post. Now my old post doesn't make any sense. I need to learn how to type faster. If it happens again...

finti
laughing out loud 212 it does look like a compliment to Ush.

Ushgarak
Actually, I couldn't see Gundark's reply when I was typing mine, so you're not alone.

jedi212guy
Some people have a lot more experience than me making posts. I make less than 10 a day, but I think some people might go as high as 100!

Gundark
But we're glad you're here, 212....the longer you stay, the faster you'll get and the more you will be sucked in. Then there will be no escape. (Demonic laughter) BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!! laughing out loud

Ush, you'll have send in your pic, then we'll determine if you're charming and handsome. Well, at least me, Dimmy and Edna will. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Hmmm... the statement probably doesn't work if I send you a pic...

queeq
Does this mean Raz finally gave in to the Dark Side and give us power and dominion over all. evil face

Sounds like a sign: enter at your own risk! evil face

keokiswahine
risky business here, folks, for chaos and mayhem reign. rolling on floor laughing

finti
ah. not to worry, Those two ar actually pussycats.
Me on the other handevil face

queeq
We DO. Finti tries. laughing out loud

Gundark
ah, finti...ever the evil Norse Sith. smile

queeq, I feel that the warning is not going to endear us to any new members in the future. We have acquired a reputation that precedes us in printed form. Maybe we should get liability insurance. laughing out loud

queeq
Tried it already. No one is willing. They did say we were quite dependable (since we succeed at all times) but that they entire venture is a little costly. Guess we have to take over the boards. evil face

Gundark
But if we take over, then we have to moderate, which means we must steer others to stay ON topic...do you see what will happen here ??? laughing out loud

queeq
Moderating means ORDER. You have to learn to look at the bigger picture, my young (laughing out loud ) apprentice. We start at the GDF, then we spread to the other forums and once we have taken over, our C&M virus will spread over all SW related boards and finally:..... THE WORLD!!!!! BWOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (=demonic laughter) evil face

Gundark
Of course. How stupid of me not to have checked the blueprint drawer. laughing out loud

queeq
In time you will learn. evil face

finti
Hmm *finti puts on a new tune on the JB*
"Sweet dreams are made of these
who are we to dissagree."

queeq
How applicable to your ambitions, finti. laughing out loud

keokiswahine
finti has ambitions?

queeq
You'd be surprised.

Well, the new "BEVARE" is nice for Ush, but I liked the previous one better. Looks like Raz is developing a sense of humour.

finti
My main ambition is to keep Norway out of EU.

Ushgarak
There. Doesn't that look a lot better? I am happy.

Though now Zereil and Thrax will make my life hell, and Edna is hardly going to think me modest.

Would a sign saying "Everybody MUST take part in the role-play!" be amenable to evryone?

finti
gonna be a hard act to follow then.

queeq
I think Edna will now go on a date with you. Whatever it says on that sign, it's official.

*starts planning new wedding preparations*

Ushgarak
What an earth gives you that idea?

queeq
*practises wedding march on Ewok flute*

Ushgarak
Err...

Much as I'd love to marry her, I think she has to have a say in it. Besides, I'm approaching the whole thing like a true gentleman.

queeq
Hey, through the Force things I can see. The future, the past, people getting together. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Her turning me into a frog on the first night...

queeq
Oh, you liked that. Admit it. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Well, maybe...

Gundark
Oh, not to worry, Ush. queeq and I planned RC and Dimmy's whole wedding. Well, until I turned him into frankenstein.....well lets not go there. laughing out loud

Anyway, you can count on us, WeddingsBySith. laughing out loud

queeq
We'll have Dim and RC's wedding first sometime tomorrow, after they have rested a bit. And then you can be next in line. Oh goodie.

Ushgarak
Only works if she posts, though, doesn't it?

queeq
No. For weddings we alternative ways of persuasion to get them here. evil face

Ushgarak
I would be highly impressed to see that happen

Zareil
Something I've missed master?

Ushgarak
Did you miss my brief liasion with Edna, Zeriel? They all seem to think it was love talk. I thought she was just taking pity on me...

Zareil
Knowing you master I believe that whilst you always see the good in most people you also miss both the good and the oportuinities in yourself. Let yourself go and then maybe you will find out. what is the worst to happen. You have sufficient support...

Ushgarak
Heck, that will get them going...

Gundark
Ush is your master, Zareil ????? Yikes, wait til queeq finds out there's another Sith Master in the asylum. He thinks hes the only one. (Gundark kneels before Ush, to cover her bets, just in case) laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ushgarak
He just looks up to me.

And the sign is gone... and Edna never saw it...

Well, back to working on the Role-play...

keokiswahine
oh, my, another sith master?

Ushgarak
I am not a Sith!!! Blimey, you guys really ARE trying to ruin it me myself and Edna...

Gundark
Yes, I see there is no warning posted at the present time. We are but pawns in Raz's evil little game. I love it. laughing out loud

Sorry Edna didn't see that you are stylish and handsome, Ush, she'll just have to take your word for it. Don't worry, buddy, we'll back you up. smokin'

keokiswahine
whatever, ush...

queeq
Witches like evil guys, but she knows you're a light side master. I'm sure she's out to pervert you. laughing out loud

Gundark
Edna knows if Ush could be turned, he would be a powerful ally. laughing out loud

queeq
Indeed. I'm sure she's mixing some kind of magic potion for him.

Gundark
Hmmm....Ush I'd be careful when Edna gets behind the bar if I were you. laughing out loud

Ratcat
OK, enough already. I think I need to have a SERIOUS chat with queeq and Gundy.....
laughing out loud

finti
Edna behind the bar? Finti adjust his boots with steel framed soles.laughing out loud

queeq
Serious chat???? I think we have forgotten how to do that. RC, you have to totally reintegrate here. Back of the line, buddy. laughing out loud

Gundark
NOW YOU'VE GOT US IN TROUBLE QUEEQ !!!! laughing out loud

Told you I did. Reckless are we. Now, matters are worse.

(Gundark grovels on her knees to RC) I'm sorry RC, if I accidently ever went slightly off topic and I beg your utmost forgiveness. stick out tongue

queeq
I knew it. No spine. I bet you have an Italian background. laughing out loud

finti
So thats why they call it spagetti western the Italians have no backbonelaughing out loud
Finti kicks one of the Corleone family in the butt. Hehehehe

Edna witch
Why on earth woud I want to turn Ush to the darkside. Im a Dathomir witch not a nightsister. I would never want him to turn to the dark side!

Gundark
But I don't want RC to be mad at me....after all that major surgery I did for him ! laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Yeah! You tell them, Edna!

Actually, try not to get too upset with them. They've been talking all sorts of nonsense while you've been away... and I think I know who is responsible.

Edna witch
Who? Who? Queeq by any chance?

Ushgarak
Oh, I couldn't possibly say.

Yes it was.

What do you know? I could after all...

queeq
Moi? Why does everyone always blame me? laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Because you DO everything!

Gundark
Because you're here all the time. Its convenient. laughing out loud

Edna witch
You could what? Turn to the dark side? Why on earth would you want to do that? Besides you would then lose my respect as a Jedi and you wouldnt want to dothat now would you?

finti
And you be a better scapegoat being an EU member and alllaughing out loud

Ushgarak
No no, I could say who it WAS after all... sort of mini-joke... I would never dream of losing your respect.

Edna witch
Ah bless! isnt he just so sweet! I have him wrapped around my little finger just like any girl should do! Gundy, Dim and I really do our sex proud!

Ushgarak
Men may think me pathetic, but I think its worth it.

Edna witch
Oh stop it! Youre making me blush now and my face is starting to clas with my lightsabre!

queeq
Gundy makes your sex proud????? BWOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ushgarak
Oh, you have a sabre? What do you know...

I can compliment you all night if you want. No bother. You make it very easy for me...

Edna witch
Why does everyone seem to have this obsession with insulting Gundy? I dont get it?

queeq
No one is allowed to insult Gundy. Except me, I am after all her master and she knows better. laughing out loud

Edna witch
Ok then why do you have an obsession with insulting Gundy. Thats no way to treat a lady!

Ushgarak
Whoa... posts still coming too fast... keep checking upwards...

Gundy is lovely. Her greatness intimidates people. Insults are a defence mechanism.

Edna witch
Well you know what they say, you always treat the people you love like Sh*t! Could we be seeing the start of something very special here? I think we could!

queeq
Gundy and I have a special relationship. I don;t expect you all to understand. But unlike some we don't spread it all over the boards. We keep to ourselves, in the closet. Where it belongs. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Between queeq and Gundy? I think that was taken as read...

Edna witch
I know that! But i meant morethan just closet activities if you know what I mean!

Ushgarak
I think we knew that as well...

queeq
Oh, let me in on your little secret. What is it I don't know? laughing out loud

Edna witch
Ok now I think we are all talking about different things. Lets just forget I ever said anything. Just ignore me and think of me as the monument in the corner and nothing more. Everyone will be a lot happier that way!

Ushgarak
Well, that's just a lie. You are very much the centre of attention. If you were a monument, it would be one of those flashy ones with laser lights firing in all directions...

queeq
No no. I am enjoying you exactly the way you are. And we WERE talking about the same thing.

Ushgarak
Probably.

Edna witch
Oh never mind anyway. I have succeeded in confusing myself ad can no longer remember what on earth I was talking about to begin with!

queeq
That was the master plan. Thanks for playing Chaos for the Millions. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Just anopther day in real life, eh?

Don't be embarrassed, Edna. There's nothing you can say that queeq hasn't already thought of...

Edna witch
Ok now youve lost me!

Ushgarak
I told you to be careful of queeq...

queeq
Hey I bark, but I never bite. BOOH! Who can scare a witch?

Ushgarak
A bigger witch?

Edna witch
Ok now youve really lost me. And all this time I thought I was weird! guss in comparisson Im quite sane!

Ushgarak
Just getting in the spirit of things...

Edna witch
I never thought I would describe a 17 year old who rides on a broomstick and has a pet hutt who has been turned into a bat and is friends with a skeleton sane but in this galaxy anything is possible!

Ushgarak
Ah, the wonders of the cosmos...

Gundark
Well thanks for coming to my defense, Edna, you're alright. smile

Don't worry about queeq, though....I might kneel when he needs his Sith ego stroked to impress his peers, but in the closet I RULE !!! evil face

(Demonic Laughter)
BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHH laughing out loud laughing out loud

finti
Finti throws washing bucket into the closet.smile
Wherever I may roam!!!!!

keokiswahine
finti, did you throw the mops and brooms in the closet, too? How are we going to sweep up all the whatevers falling on the floor around us. BTW, whom are we cleaning up after? more chaos and mayhem?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.