Trumptards and double standards on sensitivity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
I went to Rebel media today and onto Kathy Griffin's Twitter to see that a bunch of Trump supporters were complaining about her Trump beheading picture. Alt-right/MRAs/Trump supporters seem to have a weird double standard, they call people snowflakes all the time but when you go onto Griffin's twitter they're all butthurt and overly sensitive about the joke. This isn't the first time as if some of you recall the Alt-right were also incensed by the Dear White people Netflix trailers

In short, why do they get a pass calling people snowflakes but then get butthurt about social commentary/jokes from comedians?

Robtard
Because they're snowflakes like their ultra-thin-skinned hero Trump.

Surtur
I don't think they get a pass? Nobody said there wasn't snowflakes on both sides.

Trump can indeed just be as thin skinned as the utterly sad SJW's are.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Robtard
Because they're snowflakes like their ultra-thin-skinned hero Trump. Careful don't trigger them, they need safe spaces/places or whatever.

Flyattractor
I would say they just need to do a bit where they behead Obama to even things out... They have been doing it at GWAR Concerts for years.

That and Jeez Kathy was never what you could call a Babe but DAMN she got beat with the Fugly Stick pretty hard here of late. Her head made the Trump Head look GOOD!

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Surtur
I don't think they get a pass? Nobody said there wasn't snowflakes on both sides.

Trump can indeed just be as thin skinned as the utterly sad SJW's are. surtur updates us on their snowflake antics all the time yeah... oh wait. sad

Flyattractor
Are there actual Vids of this like the many, MANY vids that Surt has posted of Leftist SnowFlake Meltdowns? Or Only articles written by said Leftist Snowlflakes saying the Trumpers are having melt downs?

Bashar Teg
http://i.imgur.com/PeoCywc.png

Robtard
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Careful don't trigger them, they need safe spaces/places or whatever.

They're so easily triggered, like their orange crush.

One day someone will compile a montage of Trump clips where he's whining how about being picked on, it will be months long of footage.

They voted for the bull in the china shop, they got an infant with a shit-filled diaper; they seem to love it.

Flyattractor
Still haven't seen any video of this... all we are getting is the word of some Lying Little Leftist Crybabies.

No Vid. No Believe.

snowdragon
Originally posted by carthage
I went to Rebel media today and onto Kathy Griffin's Twitter to see that a bunch of Trump supporters were complaining about her Trump beheading picture. Alt-right/MRAs/Trump supporters seem to have a weird double standard, they call people snowflakes all the time but when you go onto Griffin's twitter they're all butthurt and overly sensitive about the joke.

Seriously, its hilarious to even read this nonsense.

First off trump is a thin skinned idiot, alot of his followers get worked up easily as well.

Normally I hate saying what if that was Obama during his terms yet thats exactly what comes to mind. If that had been Obama's representation this nation would would have gone nuts.

It doesn't take a snowflake to say WTF are you thinking when you post garbage like that.

Robtard
How easily people forget. There were pictures and whatnot made depicting Obama's death.

http://gopwillnotgovern.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/hang.jpg

snowdragon
How easily people forget. There were pictures and whatnot made depicting Obama's death.

http://gopwillnotgovern.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/hang.jpg

I dont keep track of that kind of garbage but it's still garbage and I'm sure if a celebrity had posted that then they would have been reprimanded as well.

Also take a step back, if some redneck moron makes a sign like that vs a celebrity with a vast social media following do they have the same social value?

Flyattractor
Shit. Wasn't it because of her Political Standings that got thet News Gig in the first place?

Robtard
Originally posted by snowdragon
I dont keep track of that kind of garbage but it's still garbage and I'm sure if a celebrity had posted that then they would have been reprimanded as well.

Also take a step back, if some redneck moron makes a sign like that vs a celebrity with a vast social media following do they have the same social value?

Now we're judging poor taste on social value? But fair enough, Ted Nugent made a veiled threat to Obama back in 2012. I don't recall Obama having a meltdown over it and Trump defended it.

"Ted Nugent was obviously using a figure of speech, unfortunate as it was. It just shows the anger people have towards @barackobama." -Trump via Twitter 04/19/12

edit: While Nugent is both a redneck and a moron, he's famous and has a following like Griffith.

Bashar Teg
nugent:

trump's tweet:

(nugent video and trump's twitter link provided in article)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...4b09ec37c31577e

Robtard
Oh, reading up on that, I forgot Nugent's also threatened Hillary Clinton and that was okay cos freedom or something. I don't recall Clinton whining about Nugent either. Anyone?

Beniboybling
Kathy Griffin was obviously using a figure of speech, unfortunate as it was. It just shows the anger people have towards @DonaldTrump. sad

vansonbee
Kathy got fired and apologize like crazy towards her fans, she basically cut off her own head. Where will she start working again at? Even her snowflake liberals were outraged and disappointed in their hero. lol

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBKyv9RXkAE6-BV.jpg

snowdragon
Yeah cuz somehow rednecks and poor taste in the past justifies future shit taste..........

Bashar Teg
Yeah cuz somehow rednecks and poor taste in the past justifies future shit taste..........

none of them are justified. the point is conservatives' double standard reactions.
http://i.imgur.com/9912ppo.gif

Flyattractor
Yeah buecase people on the Left NEVER use Double Standards.

mmmppphhh Oh My...

BackFire
I have trouble being terribly sympathetic to Trump in regards to the Kathy Griffin thing when he's inviting Ted Nugent, who threatened to assassinate Obama, to the white house for dinner.

Personally I don't really care, everyone knows neither of them is really a threat to the president so people are just outraged because they think it's gross. My response - the head used by Kathy Griffin looked like shit, should have made a better effort to get a better prop. Amateur hour over there.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
none of them are justified. the point is conservatives' double standard reactions.

Yeah except thats a troll comment when in reailty we bot.h know lefties are constantly pulling bullshit as well.

Henry_Pym
Is the double standard that the left cried about this when it happened to Obama and now it isn't a big deal? Remember when they wanted to label the Tea party a domestic terrorist organization for hanging Obama in effigy.

Bashar Teg
Yeah except thats a troll comment when in reailty we bot.h know lefties are constantly pulling bullshit as well. nope. for one, theres no outpouring of support for gifford's antics. yet trump invites someone who did worse (threaten to shoot the president on multiple occasions) to the Whitehouse, and conservatives beam with approval. of course its a double standard and of course you are deliberately missing the point. have fun doing that.

-Pr-
Alt-right/MRAs/Trump supporters

One of those is not like the others... mmm

Dramatic Gecko
The Left. The Right. Polarised political standing is an epidemic. Each side has always had its devoted followers but a successful democracy relies on the people staying true to their own ideals and values for accurate representation. No these bullshit sheep who alter their opinions or ignore trespasses against their original opinions out of devotion to their preferred political party.

Do yourself a favour stop being sheep, use your guns to overthrow the government and bring back a more competitive political landscape that might have a race between more than two dominant parties.

Surtur
Originally posted by Beniboybling
surtur updates us on their snowflake antics all the time yeah... oh wait. sad

I don't have to because the MSM is mostly left leaning and does that just fine. Every time Trump throws a tantrum on twitter they cover it.

ESB -1138
I went to Rebel media today and onto Kathy Griffin's Twitter to see that a bunch of Trump supporters were complaining about her Trump beheading picture. Alt-right/MRAs/Trump supporters seem to have a weird double standard, they call people snowflakes all the time but when you go onto Griffin's twitter they're all butthurt and overly sensitive about the joke. This isn't the first time as if some of you recall the Alt-right were also incensed by the Dear White people Netflix trailers

In short, why do they get a pass calling people snowflakes but then get butthurt about social commentary/jokes from comedians?

See, when I first saw that picture of Kathy Griffin with Trump's bloody head, I thought she was just holding up one of her bloody tampons. It's big enough to be one of hers.

Surtur
It's like Kathy wants to try to outdo Trumpers in sensitivity because she is going to be giving a press conference today to talk about the "real" meaning of what she did and also talk about the "bullying" from the Trump family towards her.

It's like this is a Special Snowflake-a-thon. Who will take the gold medal?

Flyattractor

So I am going to take the point of this GIF is that Conservatives/Republicans are "Missing the Point"?

When to me it actually looks more like The Con/Rep sees the "Point" but just doesn't give a shit about it and lets it just float away.

I APPROVE!

Robtard
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Is the double standard that the left cried about this when it happened to Obama and now it isn't a big deal? Remember when they wanted to label the Tea party a domestic terrorist organization for hanging Obama in effigy.

No one is really defending Griffin's actions, she was fired for her stupid joke, you Alt-Right retard (I know, redundant).

ESB -1138
No one is really defending Griffin's actions, she was fired for her stupid joke, you Alt-Right retard (I know, redundant).

Well back in 2013, the Left went ABSOLUTELY berserk over a local rodeo clown. The rodeo clown was performing at the Missouri State Fair and he was wearing a mask of then-President Obama with an announcer saying, "We're going to stomp Obama now." The clown replied, "Hey, I know I'm a clown. He's just running around acting like one. Doesn't know he is one." And of course the media went out of their mind as they compared it to a KKK rally. Even the lieutenant governor of Missouri condemned the act and the rodeo clown was fired...even though he'd did the same routine in the passed dressed up as other presidents including George W. Bush.

But now today the same people who demand trigger warnings for anything that might offend anyone; the same people who believe that there is a "rape culture" that pervades America in all aspects of life; the same people who say that President Trump has incentivized a culture of political violence across the land; are largely silent about Griffin's antics. Why? Because political violence is no longer taboo in the United States. It's just another tactic to utilize when useful and denigrate when others engage in it.

That sentiment expresses itself on both sides of the political aisle. When Montana House candidate Greg Gianforte allegedly body-slammed a reporter, prominent conservatives including talk-show host Laura Ingraham demeaned his victim as a wuss and championed Gianforte as a sort of stalwart man's man. When leftists attacked Trump rallies during the 2016 election cycle, the media attempted to paint them as defenders of the common good against Trump himself.

The overused phrase "cycle of violence" is often used by the press to refer to situations in which an aggressor acts violently and somebody defends him. But we've entered an actual cycle in violent political rhetoric, whereby the vileness of the Left provokes a direct response from the Right, and vice versa.

And it's getting worse.

If you spend all day proclaiming that you're in a "civil war" with other Americans, that you're part of the "resistance," it's only a matter of time until you become willing to look the other way at violence itself. If Americans aren't your brothers and sisters, if we disagree, then they will quickly become your enemies. Kathy Griffin may think it's hilarious to hold up a bloody head of the president of the United States, but she's tearing away at the social fabric far more than President Trump. And those who back her play are helping to provoke their enemies to respond in kind.

Robtard
Blah, blah, blah. tl;dr

Repeat: 'No one is really defending Griffin's actions, she was fired for her stupid joke'. Stop whining about her, or continue, cos it's hilarious how sensitive you Trumpers are.

ESB -1138
Blah, blah, blah. tl;dr Repeat: No one is really defending Griffin's actions, she was fired for her stupid joke. Stop whining about her, or continue, cos it's hilarious how sensitive you Trumpers are.

Let me guess, didn't read what I wrote?

SquallX
Blah, blah, blah. tl;dr

Repeat: 'No one is really defending Griffin's actions, she was fired for her stupid joke'. Stop whining about her, or continue, cos it's hilarious how sensitive you Trumpers are.

You completely missed the point didn't you?

Robtard
SquallX, forever KMC's "me too!"

snowdragon

Robtard
Maher's just going to point out that Trump and his acolytes are being whiny babies again.

Bashar Teg
i'm okay with secret service investigating gifford, just as they investigated nugent. its just standard procedure, to make sure they were simply being an attention whore and not speaking in earnest.
you won't catch me crying "muh first ammendment!" like conservatives did with nugent and every other publicity $lut who implied threat and armed insurrection against obama thumb up

Flyattractor
When and What did Nugent say to get investigated?

*yes. to lazy to google*

Bashar Teg
apparently you're too lazy to read the thread as well. don't bother, it's all just complicated boring stuff. you should just freebase cocaine and watch some cartoons. it's friday.

Surtur
SquallX, forever KMC's "me too!"

The irony overload here is truly spectacular.

Flyattractor
Hey as long as you keep buying it for me via your taxes to my welfare,...

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/XVka5T5hC88/hqdefault.jpg

and to be honest... yes I didn't notice that this was just ANOTHER Leftist Whiney We hate Trump Thread....I mean it aint like its the only one here.

amIRIGHT!?

Robtard
The irony overload here is truly spectacular.

You should probably comprehend what I said before doing your standard "no you!" retort, sport.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Hey as long as you keep buying it for me via your taxes to my welfare,...

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/XVka5T5hC88/hqdefault.jpg

and to be honest... yes I didn't notice that this was just ANOTHER Leftist Whiney We hate Trump Thread....I mean it aint like its the only one here.

amIRIGHT!?

you also won't catch me whimpering "oppression" if/when it's closed, so have fun with that line of argument. also you're welcome for your cocaine money. enjoy your weekend.

Surtur
You should probably comprehend what I said before doing your standard "no you!" retort, sport.

I did, and the comment stands.

Flyattractor
Aint my thread why should I care if some Mod closes it.

Bashar Teg
I didn't, but my fee-fees stand.

FIFY

Surtur
Good one, I guess?

Flyattractor
Such language...*reported*

BackFire
Kathy Griffin is handling this whole thing about as badly as she possibly could.

She really should have never apologized and just owned it and dealt with the backlash. Like did she really not see it coming? I don't get it.

Silent Master
It wasn't much of an apology anyway, IMO her tone and body language made it clear that she didn't mean it.

She is getting the exact reaction she wanted.

Surtur
Her going and crying and trying to play the victim was especially hilarious.

Bashar Teg
Her going and crying and trying to play the victim was especially hilarious.

considering the amount of legitimate death threats she's likely getting, imho it's not really justice. unless the trump admin and constituents/fangirls really feared for trump's life (if so lol you pussies).

Surtur
considering the amount of legitimate death threats she's likely getting, imho it's not really justice. unless the trump admin and constituents/fangirls really feared for trump's life (if so lol you pussies).

The death threats aren't justice. Her getting fired from jobs and losing sponsors and made fun of is just funny though. Her going and crying and playing the victim is also funny, because she isn't the victim.

Bashar Teg
The death threats aren't justice. Her getting fired from jobs and losing sponsors and made fun of is just funny though.

this i 100% agree with

Her going and crying and playing the victim is also funny, because she isn't the victim.

this, considering the likelihood i stated, i don't agree with. wanna fight about it?

Surtur
She isn't the victim, full stop. Not even a debate here. She started this, so not a victim.

Too stupid to realize what this could do? Absolutely yes.

Bashar Teg
She isn't the victim, full stop. Not even a debate here. She started this, so not a victim.

by your logic if she gets murdered, "well she started it". it's downright psychopathic. you sure about this?

Robtard
Im sure she did somehow

Surtur
by your logic if she gets murdered, "well she started it". it's downright psychopathic. you sure about this?

If she got murdered it is not her fault, that is true. She gets backlash and loses work? Her fault though.

Surtur
Oh Trumpers, whine about something and then commit the same act. Never change.

Libtards do it to, maybe in an attempt to cancel each other out?

Bashar Teg
If she got murdered it is not her fault, that is true. She gets backlash and loses work? Her fault though. agreed. but again i was referring to the death threat-ridden pure crystallized vitriol likely being spammed at her in and out of public view by the pepe army.

Surtur
agreed. but again i was referring to the death threat-ridden pure crystallized vitriol likely being spammed at her in and out of public view by the pepe army.

If she is getting death threats her actions would seem to be meant to...increase them. That is what it seems like. Since the best option would be shut the f*ck up and don't hold press conferences.

Like okay put yourself in the mindset of someone willing to threaten her over this. Does a press conference curb those tendencies or exacerbate them?

Bashar Teg

Like okay put yourself in the mindset of someone willing to threaten her over this. Does a press conference curb those tendencies or exacerbate them?

i'm incapable of empathizing with people who has no empathy, so you'll have to walk me through this.

ArtificialGlory
You can't just up and hurt Agent Orange's feelings like that🍊. On the other hand, this woman wanted attention and now she's got it.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by BackFire
Kathy Griffin is handling this whole thing about as badly as she possibly could.

She really should have never apologized and just owned it and dealt with the backlash. Like did she really not see it coming? I don't get it.

I think she expected a different reaction. Her career peaked about seven years ago, and I think she did this as a publicity stunt. "There is no such thing as bad publicity," and all that. She likely thought that because Trump is so unpopular, particularly with her audience, that this would go over better. She probably expected some people to picket outside her shows, and the press reporting on those protests would inadvertently advertise her performances. It did not work out the way she thought it would, and now she has to deal with the consequences.

BackFire
Yeah that sounds reasonable. Still I think even with backlash being more intense than she thought, she still shoulda just stuck by it. Everyone will forget all about this in a week or two when Trump decides to abolish social security or something.

Flyattractor
Nah. Climate Change running UnChecked will have caused Global Extinction within 2 weeks so we won't have to worry about any of this tripe anymore.

YAY FOR TRUMP!

Surtur
BackFire is right this will all blow over when the next thing for people to get hysterical over comes along.

Though it was hilarious to see her bring both racism and sexism into her narrative. Saying "older white men" have always been trying to hold her back. Plus we also got some hilarious responses from people, my favorite is from Ann Coulter:

"At long last, the widely divergent paths of Kathy Griffin and Comedy finally converge."

lol.

Flyattractor
Yes. The Left needs now "Disasters" often to keep their levels of HYSTERIA going to keep them appearing to be actually relevant.

Steve Zodiac
Trumptards love Fat Donnie and like Fat Donnie Trumptards are very emotional.

Flyattractor

https://images.gr-assets.com/hostedimages/1381670834ra/5170645.gif

Surtur

Those darn emotional Trumpers...

grD_IINiH9c

Robtard
I found it especially funny when Trump said something along the lines that we need to stop being politically correct in regards to the recent terrorist attacks 9which is odd in of itself), considering he was just recently whining over Kathy's unfortunate joke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.