DCEU Ares vs. Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Same circumstances as the fight on the airfield

Who wins

TheGrat1
Ares. He can manipulate more than metal, fly, and has superior strength, speed, and durability to boot.

relentless1
Ares wins

BruceSkywalker
not even a match, its spite

Impediment
Ares is a god and more powerful than Mags.

FrothByte
Ares destroys Magneto

Adam Grimes
Did you guys see the same Ares I did? Why would he stand a chance against the planetary Mags we last saw in XMA?

SquallX
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Did you guys see the same Ares I did? Why would he stand a chance against the planetary Mags we last saw in XMA?

BecAuse Ares only lost because of Diana's so called being Destined to bear him. Ares also bends metal.

TheVaultDweller
The only real advantage Magneto has is greater overall effective range. But being able to wreck a city on the other side of the planet isn't going to help him for shit if he gets hit by Ares.

Adam Grimes
What if he uses that City's metal to crush Ares?

I know that it was said only a god can kill him but is it because they're unable to be killed by mortals or because up to that moment, only gods were powerful enough to kill each other? At what point does the no limit fallacy begin?

FrothByte
What if he uses that City's metal to crush Ares?

I know that it was said only a god can kill him but is it because they're unable to be killed by mortals or because up to that moment, only gods were powerful enough to kill each other? At what point does the no limit fallacy begin?

1. Magneto needs quite a bit of time in order to move big masses of metal.
2. Ares can bullrush Magneto in that time it takes him to grab big enough chunks of metal.
3. Ares is way way stronger and more durable than Magneto. Ares can probably tank whatever Magneto can dish out. It will only take one hit to end Magneto.
4. It's entirely possible Ares can simply wrest control of whatever metal Magneto is moving.
5. Ares can probably incinerate all metal coming his way same way he incinerated Diana's sword.

Adam Grimes
1- No, he doesn't
2- Proof he can get past his shields or is faster than Mags can react?
3- You said it yourself; probably
4- Baseless
5- Lol at comparing that tiny ass sword to the things Magneto can shove up Ares' ass

That said, biggest problem would be Ares' teleportation act imo

FrothByte
1- No, he doesn't
2- Proof he can get past his shields or is faster than Mags can react?
3- You said it yourself; probably
4- Baseless
5- Lol at comparing that tiny ass sword to the things Magneto can shove up Ares' ass

That said, biggest problem would be Ares' teleportation act imo

Ok, show me a feat of Magneto moving a big enough chunk of steel that can hurt Ares in a speedy manner.

Adam Grimes
Mags constant streaming of steel against Apocs. Also, I don't quite remember a great durability showing for Ares apart from the sword scene, which honestly doesn't compare.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.