London Bridge attack, 20 hit by a van

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
It just doesn't ****ing let up

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/03/london-bridge-incident-armed-police-respond-several-people-mown/

Reports of some stabbing as well

Surtur
No it doesn't ever seem to let up, does it?

Yep, I also saw a report of gunshots heard too.

Flyattractor
It is sad and tragic but oh well...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DAd6ZNqW0AIfXbz.jpg

Surtur
Well Fly please remember to keep white supremacy in mind at times like this, okay?

Flyattractor
What? Did the van driver accidently run over some Non-White People? How Horrible him!

Surtur
No, I just need you to be aware that white supremacists exist in general. It has absolutely nothing to do with this tragedy. Just saying overall...white people.

Flyattractor
If only thre was a group that waned to kill all the EVIL White People...the world would be a better place.

Surtur
Okay so I think I have proven my point, white supremacy is not anywhere near as big a problem. I'm not going to continue on with the sarcasm because this is indeed a tragedy.

Hopefully whoever did this has been stopped and the amount of deaths has been minimized.

Flyattractor
Oh no this is only the beginning. Europe has been invaded and they won't do anything to stop it. Kiss it good bye.

carthage
Weren't they at an elevated terror alert since the Manchester attack? Given the nature of these car attacks, it's hard to believe British intelligence could've done anything

ArtificialGlory
Well, that was pretty peaceful.

kevdude
This is what happens when you let people with none of your values in a country. It'll keep happening for sure thanks to liberals saying everyone needs keep letting them in. Smh

Flyattractor
Well obviously the Terrorists are just upset because they haven't been getting the Letters from the KIDS!!!!!!!!!

Hg9wniQEvsw

carthage
Someone interviewed a first responder/eyewitness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEBU9tJykjI

Nephthys
Originally posted by kevdude
This is what happens when you let people with none of your values in a country. It'll keep happening for sure thanks to liberals saying everyone needs keep letting them in. Smh

Almost all/most of terror attacks are committed by nationals or people who have lived in the country for decades.

Dramatic Gecko
Flyattractor and surtur literally beating each other off.

White people amirite?

Surtur
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
White people amirite?

White supremacy, you mean. It's bad, it's a danger.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Nephthys
Almost all/most of terror attacks are committed by nationals or people who have lived in the country for decades. Yah.

Surtur
Yeah, the problem is just plain ol' Islam. In can seep into any country and poison it.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Nephthys
Almost all/most of terror attacks are committed by nationals or people who have lived in the country for decades.

Its not like people immigrate with kids or have kids later in life.......point is they could have been born there but raised by crazies or turned later in life, whatever.

Islam is even more backwards then christianity.

Steve Zodiac
Trump is just awful,

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/jun/04/donald-trump/donald-trumps-tweet-misleads-about-london-mayors-r/

looking for personal victory through misrepresentation, over something like this.

Surtur
It did not take long for someone to use this as an excuse to whine about Trump thumb up

Darth Thor
Jeez Surtur is just like a really evil person.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Surtur
White supremacy, you mean. It's bad, it's a danger.

You misunderstand. There is no specific one ideology, religion or race that is the significant or particular evil or danger. Its just that ALL people are dumb, stupid and typically awful to things they consider different from them. To go pegging the problems on groups is a waste of time. Just got to keep on keeping on. Because even if the UK was free of islam they'd find something else to prejudice against. Same with islam, if they made the WHOLE world islam they'd still find some people to want to shit on.

There is no solution.

You identify as right wing or whatever, so you naturally fight with left wing because they are different and vice versa. Because you are all shit.

Surtur
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
You misunderstand. There is no specific one ideology, religion or race that is the significant or particular evil or danger. Its just that ALL people are dumb, stupid and typically awful to things they consider different from them. To go pegging the problems on groups is a waste of time. Just got to keep on keeping on. Because even if the UK was free of islam they'd find something else to prejudice against. Same with islam, if they made the WHOLE world islam they'd still find some people to want to shit on.

There is no solution.

You identify as right wing or whatever, so you naturally fight with left wing because they are different and vice versa. Because you are all shit.

No, some problems can be "pegged". I agree all religions are bad, but not all of them are equally bad. Right now it's Islam that we are seeing most terrorism rooted in. This doesn't mean that potential doesn't exist in other religions, but for now there is indeed one religion that is truly shining at terrorism right now.

Surtur
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Jeez Surtur is just like a really evil person.

Wait, so I'm evil because I don't try to equate Islamic terrorism with white supremacy? Or is it I'm evil because I pointed out how sad it is to use this as an excuse to go after Trump, all the while saying he is using this as an excuse to push a political agenda.

Flyattractor
Brit's MetroPD's idea for how to Handle TERRORIST ATTACKS draws some ire from U.S Citizens with DIFF IDEAS!!!

Run, Hide,Call? U.S Citizens have BETTER IDEAS!!!!

Beniboybling
Flyboy would have taken down the terrorists SINGLEHANDEDLY!!!

Flyattractor
Yep. I got guns that hold WAY more then 7 bullets. And I practice to. UK PD says Hide Drop Call? I agree with the guy that says Draw Aim SHOOT!!!!!!!

Beni would have happily hide his own snowflake ass and watched others die but then I wasn't raised that way.

Beniboybling
Sure thing pal, more likely Flee. In. Terror. Before or after relieving your bowels. no

Flyattractor
There you go again.Taking it strait to the ass.

Beniboybling
Don't judge man, that's just how I like it.

Flyattractor
That is how you take it, you get no say in the matter.

Bashar Teg
Yeah, the problem is just plain ol' Islam. In can seep into any country and poison it. ignorant retard.

Flyattractor
*reported for insensitivity, name calling and trolling behavior*

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
ignorant retard.

Truth hurts. How many more of these incidents do we need?

Flyattractor
As long as the Islamists and Muslim "Immigrants" keep porking out anchor babies and voting for the proper Left Wing Parties to stay in power. The Killin can just keep on Killin!

Scribble
Yeah, the problem is just plain ol' Islam. In can seep into any country and poison it. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/london-westminster-attack-muslims-raise-money-victims-crowdfunding-khalid-masood-isis-terror-a7647196.html

Bentley
Originally posted by Flyattractor
As long as the Islamists and Muslim "Immigrants" keep porking out anchor babies and voting for the proper Left Wing Parties to stay in power. The Killin can just keep on Killin!

The tories and the Brexit crews being "Left Wing Parties in Power"...

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Bentley
The tories and the Brexit crews being "Left Wing Parties in Power"...

Lol

The levels of Ignorance on this thread is just laughable

Darth Thor
Well Fly please remember to keep white supremacy in mind at times like this, okay?

Haha very funny..

Look Surtur this is soooo funny:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/racist-clips-grenade-chest-brandishes-10562352

FYI that's not the only video threat.

Surtur
Haha very funny..

Look Surtur this is soooo funny:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/racist-clips-grenade-chest-brandishes-10562352

FYI that's not the only video threat.

That's not funny, just horrible. Nobody is saying stuff like that is okay. Now if you are looking for something funny:

CNN Caught Stage-Managing Scene in London Aftermath

aI2AIu9oBJg

Robtard
Glad to see there's always the usual suspects willing and ready to use the tragic death of others to push their bias and political nonsense. Don't even wait until the bodies are cold. Stay classy thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Glad to see there's always the usual suspects willing and ready to use the tragic death of others to push their bias and political nonsense. Don't even wait until the bodies are cold. Stay classy thumb up

Dude just stop. This is getting ridiculous. There are too many attacks happening. Wake up.

ESB -1138
So far in 2017, Islamic Terrorists have committed 918 Islamic attacks in 46 countries in which 6,538 people were killed and 7,175 injured. Eventually people will call out the "Religion of Peace" but maybe not today.

Surtur
#PrayForManchester
#PrayForLondon

What will the next hashtag be?

Darth Thor
Well I know it won't be

#PrayForSyria
#PrayForIraq
#PrayForPakistan

because we don't pray for them.

England is my country btw. So I care more than you guys about these attacks.

Originally posted by ESB -1138
So far in 2017, Islamic Terrorists have committed 918 Islamic attacks in 46 countries in which 6,538 people were killed and 7,175 injured. Eventually people will call out the "Religion of Peace" but maybe not today.

That vast vast majority of those people killed are Muslim. So you're trying to blame the religion of the victims. Do you have any idea how nonsensical that is?

Darth Thor

It's like they're happy for the attacks. Because it fuels their hatred/agenda.

Trump was definitely overjoyed, using it to push his ban again. And having a go at the London Mayor for no reason except that he's a non-white Muslim.

Robtard
Well I know it won't be

#PrayForSyria
#PrayForIraq
#PrayForPakistan

because we don't pray for them.

England is my country btw. So I care more than you guys about these attacks.

There's no benefit in using those deaths to stand on their little box and shout their political nonsense.

Robtard

Trump was definitely overjoyed, using it to push his ban again. And having a go at the London Mayor for no reason except that he's a non-white Muslim.

They absolutely are. Say what you will about the poster Vansonbee (he's a pile of shit who suffers from micropenis), but at least he has the balls to outright say he's happy when these terror attacks happen(see: previous SUV attack thread). Deplorable thoughts, yes, but at least he's honest about who he is.

The twisting of Khan's words/meaning is all over the Right-leaning fake news here. You would think Khan was welcoming more attacks and masturbating over the deaths like they are.

Darth Thor
There's no benefit in using those deaths to stand on their little box and shout their political nonsense.

Funny thing is though ESB is adding the statistics from those attacks to fuel his Anti-Muslim agenda.

Darth Thor
They absolutely are. Say what you will about the poster Vansonbee (he's a pile of shit who suffers from micropenis), but at least he has the balls to outright say he's happy when these terror attacks happen(see: previous SUV attack thread). Deplorable thoughts, yes, but at least he's honest about who he is.

The twisting of Khan's words/meaning is all over the Right-leaning fake news here. You would think Khan was welcoming more attacks and masturbating over the deaths like they are.

It's a sad world we live in Rob. Too much hatred and prejudice everywhere. And Not enough love.

Flyattractor
Well just get the Leftist Progressives to stop preaching hate and fear and things should get better.

What? Leftists like Robbie and Thor WON'T stop teaching Hate and Fear?

Oh well. Guess we are all fudged muffins then.

Surtur

You guys are getting hysterical to the point where you're saying others are happy over the attacks. Nobody is happy, some might be angry, but happy? No. Sick and tired? Yep.

Robtard
Yes, cos you totally didn't go right into your standard "See I was right! Der Muslims!" shtick while patting yourself on the back over dead victims, then you whined when someone factually pointed out that Trump used this attack to mislead and push his personal agenda. That didn't happen or something. Grow up already.

Flyattractor
Some one is happy about the attack. The Islamic Terrorists are happy. They succeeded in doing what they set out to do, and that was kill the Infidel.

Surtur
Yes, cos you totally didn't go right into your standard "See I was right! Der Muslims!" shtick while patting yourself on the back over dead victims, then you whined when someone factually pointed out that Trump used this attack to mislead and push his personal agenda. That didn't happen or something. Grow up already.

I like how you phrased the different things. It's "See I was right der muslims!" and then "someone else factually pointed out this Trump thing".

No, I factually pointed out this was connected to Islam. Someone tried to whine about Trump.

Anything else?

Bashar Teg
I factually pointed out this was connected to Islam.

like totally facually

Steve Zodiac
So far in 2017, Islamic Terrorists have committed 918 Islamic attacks in 46 countries in which 6,538 people were killed and 7,175 injured. Eventually people will call out the "Religion of Peace" but maybe not today. Most Muslims are peaceful, they go to work and come home, look after there families.
1.6 Billion Muslims worldwide 23% of the world and the real problem in the US isn't Muslims.

Gun violence in the United States results in tens of thousands of deaths and injuries annually. In 2013, there were 73,505 nonfatal firearm injuries (23.2 injuries per 100,000 U.S. citizens), and 33,636 deaths due to "injury by firearms" (10.6 deaths per 100,000 U.S. citizens).

How many of those guys were Christian? Not that most Christians are a problem either.

Surtur
Indeed and I hope we can keep it so that terrorism isn't a problem here.

Steve Zodiac

Absolutely with your white high school outsider kids, who needs it?
AS for the James Holmes of this world... Well, some guys just like to watch the world burn huh, amirite?

Surtur
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Absolutely with your white high school outsider kids, who needs it?
AS for the James Holmes of this world... Well, some guys just like to watch the world burn huh, amirite?

Yikes, this post was just one big failure, wasn't it?

Robtard

Cos who cares about rampant gun violence as long as it isn't a Muslim terrorist doing the murdering or something. Grow up already, sport.

Steve Zodiac
Yikes, this post was just one big failure, wasn't it?

I'd call it salient... You'd call it failure because when we look at worldwide Islamic terrorism, it's a fraction of the death and damage US gun crime causes. I get why you wouldn't want to go there.

Originally posted by me.

Most Muslims are peaceful; they go to work and come home, look after there families.
1.6 Billion Muslims worldwide 23% of the world and the real problem in the US isn't Muslims.

Gun violence in the United States results in tens of thousands of deaths and injuries annually. In 2013, there were 73,505 nonfatal firearm injuries (23.2 injuries per 100,000 U.S. citizens), and 33,636 deaths due to "injury by firearms" (10.6 deaths per 100,000 U.S. citizens).

How many of those guys were Christian? Not that most Christians are a problem either.

Surtur
You get why I wouldn't want to go there? Oh please, I live in Chicago. Do you really want to talk about gun deaths? We can get BLM out here or something. If you want to talk about groups, which group commits a majority of homicides in America?

We can talk about gun crimes, I just don't think you'll like how that discussion ends.

Steve Zodiac
You get why I wouldn't want to go there? Oh please, I live in Chicago. Do you really want to talk about gun deaths? We can get BLM out here or something. If you want to talk about groups, which group commits a majority of homicides in America?

We can talk about gun crimes, I just don't think you'll like how that discussion ends.

Ahh, you'll blame blacks and I'll blame poverty and lack of education you mean. Agreed, with you it's always about someone's race.

Surtur
Ahh, you'll blame blacks and I'll blame poverty and lack of education you mean. Agreed, with you it's always about someone's race.

I like how you'd try to blame Christians, though 99% of it isn't done in the name of religion here. So yeah, let us talk about gun deaths.

Who commits a majority?

Just in Chicago alone, why don't we go look at the past shootings? Do you want to?

Robtard
I'm sure "but hey, at least it wasn't by a Muslim terrorist" is a comfort to the families of the five people who were murdered by some ******* today in Florida. Great point, sport.

Steve Zodiac
I like how you'd try to blame Christians, though 99% of it isn't done in the name of religion here. So yeah, let us talk about gun deaths.

Who commits a majority?

You really think I blamed Christians?

Poor People with little education and chance for social mobility.

Surtur
I'm sure "but hey, at least it wasn't by a Muslim terrorist" is a comfort to the families of the five people who were murdered by some ******* today in Florida. Great point, sport.

What about all the people murdered in Chicago? Why didn't you mention them?

Surtur

Indeed, you'll just blame other things to avoid brunt and honest discussion.

Steve Zodiac
Indeed, you'll just blame other things to avoid brunt and honest discussion. So most people who commit gun crime are not poor with little chance of social mobility?

What is the social mobility index like for the disadvantaged economically and educationally in Chicago?

Surtur
So most people who commit gun crime are not poor with little chance of social mobility?

What is the social mobility index like for the disadvantaged economically and educationally in Chicago?

If you want to try to blame poverty, you can. But I don't see the same amount of shootings in the trailer parks as I do in the ghettos.

Make no mistake this is not really a race thing, it's a culture thing. A culture of gangland violence.

Steve Zodiac
If you want to try to blame poverty, you can. But I don't see the same amount of shootings in the trailer parks as I do in the ghettos.

Make no mistake this is not really a race thing, it's a culture thing. A culture of gangland violence.

Gangs have historically always been prevalent in urban areas amongst the poor. I believe you had some poor Italians and Irish gangs who did a fair bit of shooting in Chicago in the early part of the last century. Am I right?

Surtur
Gangs have historically always been prevalent in urban areas amongst the poor. I believe you had some poor Italians and Irish gangs who did a fair bit of shooting in Chicago in the early part of the last century. Am I right?

Lol, yes we totally did have that problem in the last century. Though currently our problem is not the Irish and Italians. Different types of gangs are our problems now. Ones that, instead of just killing each other, decide to randomly shoot little kids in the face, etc. because they are too stupid to aim properly.

Robtard

Use smaller words.

Surtur
Clever.

Steve Zodiac
Lol, yes we totally did have that problem in the last century. Though currently our problem is not the Irish and Italians. Different types of gangs are our problems now. Ones that, instead of just killing each other, decide to randomly shoot little kids in the face, etc. because they are too stupid to aim properly.

That's, unfortunately, a result of the type of crime they are involved in, drugs cause problems... They actually change the nature of turf wars etc.

Use smaller words.

O.K. smile

Surtur
Yeah unfortunately they just keep killing little kids and stuff. It's sad and pathetic.

Luckily if a cop kills one of them people decide to care so, silver lining?

-Pr-

mmm

Steve Zodiac
Yeah unfortunately they just keep killing little kids and stuff. It's sad and pathetic.

Luckily if a cop kills one of them people decide to care so, silver lining?

It's always been the way sadly most peripheral crime in disadvantaged areas only affects the other disadvantaged people. As a result, nothing happens, those in power don't give a shit about the underclass. When a cop kills anyone, people notice... Because the checks and balances on an Officer of the law are rightly higher than on a member of the general public and his or her actions will be scrutinized.

Surtur
It's always been the way sadly most peripheral crime in disadvantaged areas only affects the other disadvantaged people. As a result, nothing happens, those in power don't give a shit about the underclass. When a cop kills anyone, people notice... Because the checks and balances on an Officer of the law are rightly higher than on a member of the general public and his or her actions will be scrutinized.

Weird though, we have way more piece of shit gang bangers killing folk when compared to cops doing it. But hey, reasons.

Flyattractor
But all cops are racist,even the ones that aren't white.

shiv
People are always trying to blow up London.

Bonfire Night is all about re-enacting The Christian Religious Exremist Terrorist Plot to blow up Parliament in London.

The Fire of London.
Theres a song children sing in nursery about it.

The Germans bombed london, took a time out, then bombed it again, set it on fire and bombed it some more.

The Irish gave it a whirl.

Al Quaeda gave it a go.

The London Riots of Saturday 6 August to Thursday 11 August 2011.

Catalyst:

Mark Duggan who was in possession of an illegal handgun, with links to organised crime had a warrant issued for his arrest and was fataly shot while resisting arrest.

1 year into the 'Big Society'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-10680062

Kids & Millenials were really not feeling it.

The whole country joined in.

Causing more damage than The IRA, Al Quaeda and everyone except the Germans in 100 years of history.

Now It's Isis having a go.

London has been around for hundreds of years and it will be around for hundreds of years more.

Flyattractor
Some would say that London is not really recognizable as London any more.

Darth Thor
Most Muslims are peaceful, they go to work and come home, look after there families.

There would factually be no killings in the U.S. if not for Muslims and Islam.

Gun laws make no difference at all. The terrorist attack in London would not have been any worse if everyone could legally carry a firearm. 7 deaths in one go is practically unheard of in the U.S., (except for when a Muslim carries out a crime of course).

It makes no sense to say #NotAllWhites or #NotAllChristians or #NotAllAtheists because people who belong to those groups hardly ever kill anyone.

#NotAllCops is also a ridiculous statement because we all know cops in the U.S. only fire in life threatening situations.

Surtur
I can almost guarantee you Darth Thor that if we had a bunch of #NotAllCops hashtags after what the public saw as a cop killing an innocent black guy(they are always innocent, of course) there would be outcry over it.

But I will be looking for those hashtags.

Surtur

Things could be worse, it's not like one of the terrorists was on a documentary called "Jihadi's next door". So, silver lining, because that would be embarrassing.

But hey there is a start: Imams refusing to bury these pieces of utter dog shit. Now this practice needs to be adapted in every single muslim country and done to every single piece of slime that commits an act of terror. In fact, why wasn't this being done before?

Darth Thor
I can almost guarantee you Darth Thor that if we had a bunch of #NotAllCops hashtags after what the public saw as a cop killing an innocent black guy(they are always innocent, of course) there would be outcry over it.

But I will be looking for those hashtags.

I'm not prejudice enough nor do I generalize to make those hashtags. I only do it sarcastically with you to show you how ridiculous you can be. But it's clearly not working.

I like the part where you say "they are always innocent, of course." Lol

You clearly have a massive gun control problem in the U.S. That with the cops and civilians. Just looking at the numbers, you'd be better focused on finding ways to fix that problem than the "muslim" problem:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-34996604

"Some 13,286 people were killed in the US by firearms in 2015, according to the Gun Violence Archive, and 26,819 people were injured ."

"Of all the murders in the US in 2012, 60% were by firearm compared with 31% in Canada, 18.2% in Australia, and just 10% in the UK."

Scribble
Some would say that London is not really recognizable as London any more. Because there are a few more brown people there now? Grow up. London is the cultural hub of the country and always has been.

Surtur
I'm not prejudice enough nor do I generalize to make those hashtags. I only do it sarcastically with you to show you how ridiculous you can be. But it's clearly not working.

I like the part where you say "they are always innocent, of course." Lol

You clearly have a massive gun control problem in the U.S. That with the cops and civilians. Just looking at the numbers, you'd be better focused on finding ways to fix that problem than the "muslim" problem:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-34996604

"Some 13,286 people were killed in the US by firearms in 2015, according to the Gun Violence Archive, and 26,819 people were injured ."

"Of all the murders in the US in 2012, 60% were by firearm compared with 31% in Canada, 18.2% in Australia, and just 10% in the UK."

We do have a gun problem here, too many gang members have guns and kill each other on a daily basis, nobody is denying that.

Just out of curiosity, is this going to be your tactic from now on? In every thread about a terrorist attack you're going to try to deflect to other issues?

Darth Thor
We do have a gun problem here, too many gang members have guns and kill each other on a daily basis, nobody is denying that.

Just out of curiosity, is this going to be your tactic from now on? In every thread about a terrorist attack you're going to try to deflect to other issues?

lol there's no tactic.

I'm just pointing out the fallacy in this constant anti-Muslim agenda of yours.

And the illogic of "getting fed up" of hearing about terrorist attacks all the time, but not things like gun crime which the numbers shows is the much bigger killer of Americans.

Obviously not an issue in the UK though where this attack happened.

Surtur
lol there's no tactic.

I'm just pointing out the fallacy in this constant anti-Muslim agenda of yours.

And the illogic of "getting fed up" of hearing about terrorist attacks all the time, but not things like gun crime which the numbers shows is the much bigger killer of Americans.

Obviously not an issue in the UK though where this attack happened.

Lol "constant anti muslim agenda"? No, when they commit terror attacks I rightly call it out. But every time there is a terror attack are you just going to bring up other crimes?

I am fed up with the crime here too, all the gun violence. I see it everyday. People don't really care, not unless a cop kills someone, then they might pay attention. Otherwise they do not give a shit.

Please stop acting like I do not care about gun violence. I have to worry every time I hear about some shooting here in neighborhoods with people I know and wonder...did someone I know die?

Adam Grimes

Just out of curiosity, is this going to be your tactic from now on? In every thread about a terrorist attack you're going to try to deflect to other issues? 'Irony overload' as you would say.

Bashar Teg

that is your entire modus operandi on this forum, you ridiculous manbaby hypocrite.

Darth Thor
But every time there is a terror attack are you just going to bring up other crimes?

No. Only when you spread you anti-Muslim propaganda. Which incidentally is in every thread regarding a terrorist attack.

Surtur
No. Only when you spread you anti-Muslim propaganda. Which incidentally is in every thread regarding a terrorist attack.

Pointing out the connection to Islam isn't anti-muslim propaganda.

Darth Thor

Please stop acting like I do not care about gun violence. I have to worry every time I hear about some shooting here in neighborhoods with people I know and wonder...did someone I know die?

Good. Then you can point me to the countless threads you've created on gun related deaths and how each time you've stated you're getting completely fed up of all the gun crime and shout and scream at your government for allowing this to carry on....

Surtur
that is your entire modus operandi on this forum, you ridiculous manbaby hypocrite.

You calling others hypocrites is especially precious.

Darth Thor
Pointing out the connection to Islam isn't anti-muslim propaganda.

Yes it is. And you've been explained a thousand times why it is.

Surtur
Yes it is. And you've been explained a thousand times why it is.

It's not anti-muslim merely because you say it is.

Bashar Teg
You calling others hypocrites is especially precious.

nope. more desperate lying from the mollycoddled man-toddler. only things you contribute to this forum besides deliberate derailment tactics are your standard "no u" and "oh muslims" replies. you're a joke.

Steve Zodiac

What, due to gentrification? Of course, that's not what you mean. Your post is an attempt at simplistic racism and fails to recognize the changing fortunes of different groups and demographic change. i.e. The Jews leaving the East End in the 60's and moving to the Suburbs and the Indians moving in and then moving out themselves in the 70's, 80's and 90's to a large degree. However, Gentrification in the 2000's has had an affect on London.

Surtur
Good. Then you can point me to the countless threads you've created on gun related deaths and how each time you've stated you're getting completely fed up of all the gun crime and shout and scream at your government for allowing this to carry on....

Countless threads? Never said I did that, if I posted about every single incident in Chicago alone I'd be posting multiple new threads daily. Here are a few threads I created that did not get many replies recently:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=641648

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=642909

Surtur
nope. more desperate lying from the mollycoddled man-toddler. only things you contribute to this forum besides deliberate derailment tactics are your standard "no u" and "oh muslims" replies. you're a joke.

Yikes, a lot of projecting going on here. Okay man.

Steve Zodiac
It's not anti-muslim merely because you say it is.

No, intent plays a big part.

Bashar Teg
No, intent plays a big part.

shhhhhh we're pretending that things like 'intent' and 'inference' don't exist. now stop upsetting the baby, you monster.

Surtur
And there is no intent to say that all muslims do this, etc. So is there anything else you can come up with?

Robtard
Countless threads? Never said I did that, if I posted about every single incident in Chicago alone I'd be posting multiple new threads daily. Here are a few threads I created that did not get many replies recently:

You really only post gun deaths when the shooter/criminal is black though. It's like there's an agenda or something. :/

Proof. What you just used for proof

Steve Zodiac
shhhhhh we're pretending that things like 'intent' and 'inference' don't exist. now stop upsetting the baby, you monster.

Sorry, I forgot about free speech with no consequences if you deny you say you mean something else. It's not like I've ever used that old chestnut myself for shits and giggles. smokin'

Surtur
You really only post gun deaths when the shooter/criminal is black though. It's like there's an agenda or something. :/

Proof. What you just used for proof

He asked for recent threads I've posted, I showed them. You are the one who brought race into it.

EDIT: I will now be curious if the stipulation will be that my examples just aren't diverse enough now?

Surtur
Sorry, I forgot about free speech with no consequences if you deny you say you mean something else. It's not like I've ever used that old chestnut myself for shits and giggles. smokin'

I would recommend ginkgo biloba for your memory problems.

Robtard
He asked for recent threads I've posted, I showed them. You are the one who brought race into it.

EDIT: I will now be curious if the stipulation will be that my examples just aren't diverse enough now?

Oh, it was all me then? Okay then.

Darth Thor

It should have been countless threads if you were really fed up of it.

I notice you've not once said on those threads how you're fed up of hearing about these type of shootings/killings. You're not blaming any politicians, and you're not demanding anything be done about it.

I also noticed how you're actually more sympathetic to the victims as well.

Steve Zodiac
Oh, it was all me then? Okay then.

Racist! confused

Darth Thor

Surtur with racial/ethnic agendas? I'm shocked!

Surtur
It should have been countless threads? What is the correct ratio?

Robtard
Racist! confused

He tried a classic reversal. Do wonder if he thinks it worked.

Surtur

I just tried the truth, nothing else.

Darth Thor
It should have been countless threads? What is the correct ratio?

Way to completely miss the point.

Lets just skip these mental gymnastics and admit you have an agenda against blacks and muslims.

Surtur
Way to completely miss the point.

Lets just skip these mental gymnastics and admit you have an agenda against blacks and muslims.

I don't have an agenda against blacks, rather one against rampant crime all around me. I do not have an agenda against muslims, rather I do have an issue with radical Islamists.

You say you want to skip the gymnastics, but still try to peddle this anti muslim/black crap. I get it, anytime a terror attack happens and the Islamic connection is pointed out you are going to show up and talk about how I hate all muslims and all that nonsense. Is that about right? On top of that, if I talk about gun crime it apparently better be only those committed by white supremacists. Despite the fact that a majority of the murders committed around me are not done by white supremacists.

Steve Zodiac

He knows it hasn't Rob, we both know his agenda.

Surtur
Lmao.

Bashar Teg
http://i.imgur.com/DldSHout.jpg

Scribble
However, Gentrification in the 2000's has had an affect on London. Tell me about it. I left in 2009 (moving back this month, actually), and the time away made the gentrification really noticeable. Not just in price of living, but also in parts of the culture. For example, Camden (where I'm from) used to be very countercultural and in parts quite run-down, whereas now its very commercial and mainstream. The amount of people on the streets generally has increased, but crime has gone down. And again, **** me, it's got expensive.

The place has changed, but it's still London. I don't see how Fly would have any idea what London used to be like or is like now as a city, but, y'know, muh racisms, innit.

Surtur

Got me again, I guess?

Surtur

Flyattractor
The place has changed, but it's still London. I don't see how Fly would have any idea what London used to be like or is like now as a city, but, y'know, muh racisms, innit.

I have some experiance of it from back in the day before the SJW Leftist SociNazi take over. Back in the days of the Stiff UpperLip era, Not like the current Limp Dick Era.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Scribble
Tell me about it. I left in 2009 (moving back this month, actually), and the time away made the gentrification really noticeable. Not just in price of living, but also in parts of the culture. For example, Camden (where I'm from) used to be very countercultural and in parts quite run-down, whereas now its very commercial and mainstream. The amount of people on the streets generally has increased, but crime has gone down. And again, **** me, it's got expensive.

I know Camden well despite being from Lewisham myself. I agree completely Scribble, I had a house in Swanley till I lost it after a break up. Swanley is just past Bromley inside the M25 on the edge of Kent. I sold it for 165,000 saw none of that btw in 2008. and I hear it's been sold again for 245,000 silly money. Inflated house prices in the suburbs even. A flat I had in New Cross is now probably worth 350,000 I say worth in the loosest sense. I left the U.K. in 2012 I doubt I will ever return to live permenantly. Too costly.

Flyattractor
You should move back and start paying those High Taxes put in place by the people you elected to put in those high taxes because they are making London the kind of place you think you approve of.

If you don't it makes you a HYPOCRITE!

Steve Zodiac
You should move back and start paying those High Taxes put in place by the people you elected to put in those high taxes because they are making London the kind of place you think you approve of.

If you don't it makes you a HYPOCRITE!

roll eyes (sarcastic) You really are lost in the conversation again aren't you?

Flyattractor
Nope. You need to go back and pay your share you tax dodger you. Modern London was created by people like you and now you ***** about how much it costs.

That makes you a HYPOCRITE! In the U.S we call people like you Blue State Rats. You turn areas in to Socialist Shit Holes , who then ***** about it then you move to another area then proceed to turn it into a Socialist Shit Hole to.

That makes you a Racist Hypocrite.

Steve Zodiac
Nope. You need to go back and pay your share you tax dodger you. Modern London was created by people like you and now you ***** about how much it costs.

That makes you a HYPOCRITE! In the U.S we call people like you Blue State Rats. You turn areas in to Socialist Shit Holes , who then ***** about it then you move to another area then proceed to turn it into a Socialist Shit Hole to.

That makes you a Racist Hypocrite.

You really are like a shit throwing monkey roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bashar Teg
You really are like a shit throwing monkey roll eyes (sarcastic)

he's just a bag of "no u" dogshit. one trick pony.

Flyattractor
Don't forget I also love Cocaine..

Damn I hate it when I can't find the Gif that would be just perfect for this little Leftist Diatribe

Steve Zodiac
he's just a bag of "no u" dogshit. one trick pony. Yes he is, his trollin is so bad, it's almost funny.

Steve Zodiac
Don't forget I also love Cocaine..

Damn I hate it when I can't find the Gif that would be just perfect for this little Leftist Diatribe Gifs, giving the illiterate a voice since 1996.

Flyattractor
Gifs, giving the illiterate a voice since 1996.

That was the year this Pervert got elected by People like You Stevie.

http://media.giphy.com/media/10SYJn4rRG7hG8/giphy.gif

Bashar Teg
That was the year this Pervert got elected by People like You Stevie.

http://media.giphy.com/media/10SYJn4rRG7hG8/giphy.gi

no it wasn't, mongoloid.

Flyattractor
Are you trying to say that Clinton WASN'T the U.S Pres in 1996?

Steve Zodiac
Are you trying to say that Clinton WASN'T the U.S Pres in 1996?

He's saying, no way I could vote for him given my nationality.

Bashar Teg
what steve said, and also clinton was elected into office in '92

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/014/033/knowing.jpg

Robtard
Bill Clinton was elected in the 92 presidential run and re-elected in the 96 presidential run.

Steve Zodiac

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/014/033/knowing.jpg True, I must have been online reading Fly too long, as I did understand he meant re-election. On that note, that has to be me done for the night. Fly is dragging me down to his level and I could not possibly compete with him at that level of stupid so I must log off.

Robtard
Night Steve, sleep well sweet prince

Flyattractor
He's saying, no way I could vote for him given my nationality.

Yeah I know. Only the Uk has ELECTIONS. We don't have those in the U.S. That and Stevie probably WISHES he was in the U.S in 96 seeing as who and what party got elected to the PM over there.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/014/033/knowing.jpg
Bill Clinton was elected in the 92 presidential run and re-elected in the 96 presidential run.

OHHHH Robbie just schooled Bashy. SWEET!

True, I must have been online reading Fly too long, as I did understand he meant re-election. On that note, that has to be me done for the night. Fly is dragging me down to his level and I could not possibly compete with him at that level of stupid so I must log off.

I accept your surender and defeat. It is what Modern British People do in the face of opposition.

Scribble
I have some experiance of it from back in the day before the SJW Leftist SociNazi take over. Back in the days of the Stiff UpperLip era, Not like the current Limp Dick Era. You're kidding, right? How old are you, 110?

Robtard
Fly's in his mid/late 60's.

edit. Actually, he could have breached 70ish by now.

Surtur
Night Steve, sleep well sweet prince

This was funny lol.

EDIT: Funny, but creepy.

Robtard
#triggered by humor

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>