Star Wars: Does It Contain Non

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JesusLovesYou
Star Wars: Does It Contain Non-Christian Beliefs?

Many people believe that STAR WARS is THE GREATEST FILM FRANCHISE IN HISTORY (or at least in the top 5 in terms of pop culture). But from a CHRISTIAN STANDPOINT, what are the PROBLEMS WITH STAR WARS with respect to the philosophical and/or RELIGIOUS THEMES that abound in Star Wars? Is Star Wars just harmless sci-fi fantasy, or does it promote a DANGEROUS WORLDVIEW fraught with PERNICIOUS ELEMENTS that people should be made AWARE OF? The link below answers these questions in an exhaustive, well-researched manner.

http://www.equip.org/article/may-force-bewitch-evaluating-star-wars-worldview/

http://i.imgur.com/n1I8MPj.png

http://i.imgur.com/2nUMKDn.gif

starwars

Flyattractor
....Define "Non-Christian"

-Pr-
Is this another "The Jedi were really the bad guys" thing?

Surtur
The jedi were against doing drugs and banging chicks. Also they were against galactic domination.

Total buzzkills.

JesusLovesYou
Originally posted by Flyattractor
....Define "Non-Christian"

I mean beliefs, philosophies, and themes that are not Christian.

Flyattractor
....Yes?
Maybe not then, but it does now because of its Full On SJW Politics.

JesusLovesYou

JesusLovesYou

Flyattractor
Most of that bs didn't get started until the EU and the Prequels started. That is what turned the jedi in to pricks.

Surtur
They do not need to believe in procreation, they just scoop up little kids and take them away from their parents for the rest of their lives to raise them in some temple that totally isn't a cult. That's not dark at all.

As for being non-christian, I dunno...they do have the whole virgin birth and messiah thing going on. Granted...this space Jesus turns out to be not exactly the peaceful type. But hey his heart was in the right place, he was in love with Natalie Portman's vagina.

JesusLovesYou

JesusLovesYou
Originally posted by Surtur
They do not need to believe in procreation, they just scoop up little kids and take them away from their parents for the rest of their lives to raise them in some temple that totally isn't a cult. That's not dark at all.

As for being non-christian, I dunno...they do have the whole virgin birth and messiah thing going on. Granted...this space Jesus turns out to be not exactly the peaceful type. But hey his heart was in the right place, he was in love with Natalie Portman's vagina.

Exactly. George Lucas incorporated that blasphemous "There was no father" for Anakin element into Star Wars, ever so subtly. Yep, that's who Anakin is patterned after, albeit blasphemously, the TRUE SAVIOR: the Lord Jesus Christ.

STRONGGGGG with discernment (to see what is REALLY going on), you are Surturrr--with regard to these blasphemous elements in Star Wars.

Adam_PoE
LvYQh5xwO4I?t=22s

Flyattractor
Sad to see such Hate being spread by the Gay Left.

JesusLovesYou
George Lucas Tried, But No Dice

The force (not equal to) God

Anakin Skywalker no earthly father (not equal to) Jesus Christ no earthly father (His Father is God)

Anakin Skywalker (not equal to) Jesus Christ

Shmi Skywalker the earthly mother of Anakin Skywalker (not equal to) Mary the earthly mother of Jesus Christ

Prophecy(s) about Anakin Skywalker (not equal to) Prophecies about Jesus Christ

Light/Dark side of the force (equal to) Yin Yang in Taoism

Senator Palpatine who became Emperor Palpatine (equal to) Lucifer who became satan or the devil

Jedi Temple (not equal to) Christian Church Sanctuary

Jedi Religion (equal to) Hinduism, Pantheism

Telekinesis and Telepathy via the force (equal to) the occult

-Pr-
It's a fictional religion. Some similarities were always going to be evident. I just don't see WHY that's important.

Flyattractor
And none of this mattered until Canon started getting wrote by people that used to do FanFiction that wound up being the EU.

So yes. BLAME THE FANS FOR THIS CRAP!

JesusLovesYou
And none of this mattered until Canon started getting wrote by people that used to do FanFiction that wound up being the EU.

So yes. BLAME THE FANS FOR THIS CRAP!

No, actually ALL of those non-Christian elements were PUT IN THERE by George Lucas himself. First, (or originally), in Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi. Then George wanted to complete the saga, and went backwards with The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, and Revenge of the Sith prequels.

Also, the whole, "Only a Sith deals in ABSOLUTES" is a knock against Christians, insinuating that we are evil for believing the Bible and the gospel of the Lord Jesus (which is REPLETE with ABSOLUTE TRUTH).

JesusLovesYou
Originally posted by -Pr-
It's a fictional religion. Some similarities were always going to be evident. I just don't see WHY that's important.

It's NOT a fictional religion. Lucas DELIBERATELY based the force on EASTERN MYSTICISM. Indians from India call it prana. The Japanese refer to it as ki. The Chinese describe it as ch'i. Star Wars is fraught with Hinduism, Buddhism, Confucianism, and Taoism (among other things). George Lucas studied these spiritual, religious, philosophical concepts and PURPOSELY incorporated them into Star Wars.

This is important because THOUSANDS of unsuspecting people are adherents of Jediism, and/or the Jedi Order. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jediism

The one TRUE GOD has been replaced by the force.

There is a Jedi Church. https://www.jedichurch.org/

These deceived people have even had their religion officially recorded on a census.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jedi_census_phenomenon

MANY people (especially young people) might start dabbling unwittingly (or unknowingly) in the occult, and become SORCERERS like David Blaine, Criss Angel, and Dynamo (who masquerade under the GUISE of being just mere magicians when they are REAL-LIFE WARLOCKS) if they are not taught the subtle, underlying philosophies, and religious/spiritual aspects of Star Wars. All such people are BOUND FOR THE LAKE OF FIRE WHEN THEY DIE. What Penn and Teller and other REAL sorcerers do is NOT simple sleight of hand. They are harnessing REAL demonic/satanic power. These men (and some women) have SOLD THEIR SOULS TO satan in exchange for supernatural power.

I just want to put the TRUTH about Star Wars out there so that unsuspecting fans don't become ENSNARED BY THE DEVIL. You see, dabbling in the occult (Tarot cards, palm reading, Ouija Boards, seances, witchcraft, sorcery, consulting psychics, talking to demons through mediums, interacting with spirit guides, spiritism, satanism, Wicca etc.) GIVES THE DEVIL PLACE (i.e. legal right to enter a person's life and bring all kinds of demonic oppression, possible POSSESSION, and worse, DEATH). The devil may not take a person's life immediately, but he can ANY TIME he wants to once a person crosses over into his territory.

Now, I don't know that JUST WATCHING Star Wars will give the devil place into someone's life. But dabbling in the occult FOR SURE WILL subject someone to HELLFIRE FOREVER. I advise people NOT to try to obtain supernatural power in an attempt to imitate the force, or adopt the eastern mysticism prevalent in Star Wars.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by JesusLovesYou
No, actually ALL of those non-Christian elements were PUT IN THERE by George Lucas himself. First, (or originally), in Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi. Then George wanted to complete the saga, and went backwards with The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, and Revenge of the Sith prequels.

Also, the whole, "Only a Sith deals in ABSOLUTES" is a knock against Christians, insinuating that we are evil for believing the Bible and the gospel of the Lord Jesus (which is REPLETE with ABSOLUTE TRUTH).

I would say it can be cut evenly between the Fans and George. That being that George is now a very old and VERY RICH (even before selling out to the Mouse) and when he made the Preqs He slipped into that old Confused Granpa Mode and wondered what the kids are into and saw all this PC SJW Emo Crap and went with that and now toes to that line.

SO I DO BLAME BOTH

JesusLovesYou
I would say it can be cut evenly between the Fans and George. That being that George is now a very old and VERY RICH (even before selling out to the Mouse) and when he made the Preqs He slipped into that old Confused Granpa Mode and wondered what the kids are into and saw all this PC SJW Emo Crap and went with that and now toes to that line.

SO I DO BLAME BOTH

Here's the breakdown of George Lucas' contributions to his Star Wars franchise:

http://i.imgur.com/IQLQMqz.jpg

The fans had ZERO input. The Expanded Universe is not canon, so it does not apply.

Beniboybling
This is what your religion does to folks DMB. no laughing

Emperordmb
Don't look at me, I find this just as cringey as you do.

JesusLovesYou

JesusLovesYou

Beniboybling
I advise people NOT to try to obtain supernatural power in an attempt to imitate the force Best line. laughing out loud

JesusLovesYou

Beniboybling
Found some spells here:

http://www.spellsofmagic.com

Gonna try them out. thumb up

JesusLovesYou

JesusLovesYou

Beniboybling
OK man but I found a spell to summon Lucifer, gonna try it out. Here goes:

I invoke you, ye holy one! Regal and majestic! Glorious splendour! Mighty arch-daimon! Denizen of chaos and Erebus, and of the unfathomable abyss! Haunter of sky-depths! Murk enwrapped, scanning mystery, and guardian of cults! Flame-fanning terror darter! Heart-crushing despot! Satanachia of daimons! Invincible Lucifer!

I conjure thee spirit to come and show thyself in fair and comely shape without guile or deformity by the name of Casmiel! By the name of beloved Lucifer! By the dread day of final judgement! By the omen! By the changing sea of glass! By those beasts having eyes before and behind, and having one hundred hands!

Astrachios asach abedumar silet scigin lord of all, Lucifer, whose glance searchest the abyss, grant me the power to conceive in my mind, and the power to execute that all which I desire to do! Oh Lucifer! I give unto thee my soul! My inward parts! My desires! And my entire being! Sweet lord Lucifer!

Yes, I can feel Him coming, from the depths of Hell...

JesusLovesYou

Beniboybling
It's too late man, Lucifer is before me, and now, I will make the pact...

Before the almighty and ineffable God Satan and in the presence of all Demons of Hell, who are the True and the Original gods, I, Beniboybling renounce any and all past allegiances. I renounce the false Christian god Jehova, I renounce his vile and worthless son Jesus Christ, I renounce his foul, odious, and rotten holy spirit. I proclaim Satan as my one and only God. I promise to recognize and honor him in all things, without reservation, desiring in return, his manifold assistance in the successful completion of my endeavours.

He will make me stronger.

p.s. i is gay.

JesusLovesYou
Sad to see such Hate being spread by the Gay Left.

Well, the world hated the Lord Jesus FIRST. So it's to be expected that the atheistic, unbelieving, left-wing community would hate Christians.

The Lord Jesus warned His followers in advance,

John 15:18

If the world hate you, you all know that IT HATED ME BEFORE IT HATED YOU.

JesusLovesYou
Originally posted by Beniboybling
This is what your religion does to folks DMB. no laughing

It really does. I exposed Stars Wars' religious beliefs and philosophies in my previous posts above this one.

Beniboybling
You "exposed" that Star Wars does not abide by the principles of your preferred fairy tale religion, which as a fictional, secular, globally distributed production, it is under no obligation to do, and thank God Satan, because 'Christian Wars' would have made for a very bad and boring movie.

JesusLovesYou
You "exposed" that Star Wars does not abide by the principles of your preferred fairy tale religion, which it is under no obligation to do, and thank God Satan, because it would have made for a bad and boring movie.

What makes you assert that Christianity is a fairytale?

Beniboybling
The dictionary definition:

http://i.imgur.com/Ej2kK8B.png

sad

JesusLovesYou

Beniboybling
enin's book has scientific facts as well:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f80/t622117.html

I think his book is better.

But sure, I guess it's like that episode of Doctor Who where he goes to Pompeii. Historical happenings embellished with a heavy helping of the make believe. sad

JesusLovesYou

Adam_PoE
Not all Christians are Biblical Creationists, but all Biblical Creationists are Christians.

If one does not accept that theory of common descent, then he does not believe in Evolution, retard.

In other words, in order to distract from your inability to refute that On the Origin of Species was in fact banned in Germany, because it contradicts the Nazi ideology that the Aryans are divinely created, you are attempting to change the subject.

Hitler did believe in selective breeding; to preserve the Aryan race from dilution. He considered all other races to be subhuman, so breeding with them was no different than breeding with animals. That is not a belief based on evolution, because evolution indicates that there are not separate races of humans, and that all humans are animals. That is a belief based on creationism, that humans are separate from animals, and that some are divinely appointed by God to be separate.

That does not change that if he believes in Jesus, that he goes to Heaven, and the 6-million Jews he had murdered, who do not believe in Jesus, go to Hell.

JesusLovesYou

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
LvYQh5xwO4I?t=22s

LoL, Christians

JesusLovesYou

Adam_PoE
Donkeys can talk, people can fly, and a man named Jesus lives up in the sky!

Flyattractor
And Gender can be controlled via the Power of ...

https://68.media.tumblr.com/fb00dfdbdcb89a8eb47e96ed4632ae5c/tumblr_oq0rapTkwi1vqc713o1_500.gif

JesusLovesYou

JesusLovesYou

JesusLovesYou

JesusLovesYou
Donkeys can talk, people can fly, and a man named Jesus lives up in the sky!

This world is full of REAL-LIFE surprises. Just like the Bible.

Some birds can talk right now, so what's so difficult to believe about a donkey who can talk? It is believed by some Bible believers that animals ORIGINALLY had the ability to speak.

The Lord Jesus doesn't live in the sky. He lives in Third Heaven.

XjAcyTXRunY

K7ht0a2-OnA

AfsnHVaScjg

9y3VX8VU9kI

JesusLovesYou
....Yes?
Maybe not then, but it does now because of its Full On SJW Politics.

No, I think it always has.

Adam_PoE

JesusLovesYou
And Gender can be controlled via the Power of ...

https://68.media.tumblr.com/fb00dfdbdcb89a8eb47e96ed4632ae5c/tumblr_oq0rapTkwi1vqc713o1_500.gif

Caitlyn Jenner and the Matrix creators (the Wachowskis) come to mind. It's a shame that a person can just up and DECIDE to be something they weren't born to be (defying God and nature). It's like a person deciding they want to be an animal.

Patient_Leech
Caitlyn Jenner and the Matrix creators (the Wachowskis) come to mind. It's a shame that a person can just up and DECIDE to be something they weren't born to be (defying God and nature). It's like a person deciding they want to be an animal.

Lol... we are animals. Conscious animals, but still biological animals. You are deluded. Did it ever occur to you that homosexuality/transgender are products/accidents of nature?

You realize we did descent from the same ancestor as apes, right? Jebus didn't speak us into existence.

JesusLovesYou
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Lol... we are animals. Conscious animals, but still biological animals. You are deluded. Did it ever occur to you that homosexuality/transgender are products/accidents of nature?

You realize we did descent from the same ancestor as apes, right? Jebus didn't speak us into existence.

Where's your PROOF (for evolution)? Since you are the one making the CLAIM, the burden of proof is on YOU.

socool8520
Homosexuality occurs in nature. It has been proven. There has been evidenced we evolved from a similar ancestor as well. That theory has been widely accepted.

JesusLovesYou
Originally posted by socool8520
Homosexuality occurs in nature. It has been proven. There has been evidenced we evolved from a similar ancestor as well. That theory has been widely accepted.

No, I mean where is his proof for evolution. He claims that humans are conscious animals, where's his proof for that? Now, I've engaged in COUNTLESS discussions with evolutionists on YouTube, and I'm sure other forums--and NOT one has been able to prove their claims concerning evolution.

Here's some of my discussions.

Click https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vefBFZ_tGNXBH1h9eZjl8f2K_R76Ml3Uy5JO-KdBGOg/edit

Patient_Leech
Where's your PROOF (for evolution)? Since you are the one making the CLAIM, the burden of proof is on YOU.

The proof is in. The evidence is overwhelming. Here is a very short introduction...

lIEoO5KdPvg

And if you want something a little more extensive...

Jw0MLJJJbqc&t=1143s

Debunking creationists...

qLWLrPhyE74

socool8520
It's a theory. One that holds weight due to evidence of similar bone structures and DNA. To be fair, there is far less of evidence of Devine intervention outside of a book.

How are we not animals? Do we not eat, sleep, procreate, and die just like every other animal? It would be our own arrogance that would make us seem like we are something greater than an animal. We just happen to be capable of critical thinking.

JesusLovesYou
The proof is in. The evidence is overwhelming. Here is a very short introduction...

lIEoO5KdPvg

Jw0MLJJJbqc&t=1143s

qLWLrPhyE74

That's NOT proof that's PROPAGANDA. Do you have ANY PEER-REVIEWED evidence for evolution?

If you didn't see my last post I talked about my NUMEROUS discussions with evolutionists on YouTube over the YEARS. NOT ONE has been able to provide irrefutable proof to me for evolution.

Click https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vefBFZ_tGNXBH1h9eZjl8f2K_R76Ml3Uy5JO-KdBGOg/edit

JesusLovesYou
It's a theory. One that holds weight due to evidence of similar bone structures and DNA. To be fair, there is far less of evidence of Devine intervention outside of a book.

How are we not animals? Do we not eat, sleep, procreate, and die just like every other animal? It would be our own arrogance that would make us seem like we are something greater than an animal. We just happen to be capable of critical thinking.

Just click on the link in my last two posts. Trust me, I've had MANY discussions with evolutionists on YouTube, so I consider myself battle tested with respect to this subject, and in terms of REFUTING evolutionary claims.

socool8520
The what do you call the Bible? Is it not propaganda?

Patient_Leech
lol, pretty much every scientific journal.

The propaganda you speak of is Creationist BS. It didn't hold up in court, in case you didn't know. The Dover Area School District.

JesusLovesYou
The what do you call the Bible? Is it not propaganda?

No. The Bible is the WORD OF THE LIVING GOD. I believe this for a number of reasons. But instead of going all into what I believe and why, I just put all of my back and forth discussions with evolutionists on a Google document. It is a compilation of my MANY conversations with atheists, and evolutionists over the years. Just click on it. It's posted on my last three or four posts above this one.

JesusLovesYou
lol, pretty much every scientific journal.

The propaganda you speak of is Creationist BS. It didn't hold up in court, in case you didn't know. The Dover Area School District.

You know what? Since you keep EVADING my simple request for PEER-REVIEWED proof for evolution, just click on the link to my Google doc. 4 or 5 posts above this one to see my claims and evidence for what I believe, and what my refutations of evolution are.

Patient_Leech
No. The Bible is the WORD OF THE LIVING GOD.

I think our work here is done, socool8520. roll eyes (sarcastic)

JesusLovesYou

lIEoO5KdPvg

Jw0MLJJJbqc&t=1143s

qLWLrPhyE74

Hilarious. Just like another poster on here, you seem to have the SAME KNACK for quoting/citing information that REFUTES your position. Your last video with Dr. Jerry Bergman does just this.

Also, I'm not a Warriors fan, but Steph Curry (a Christian) talks about his foundation in the Lord Jesus Christ (3:00 minute mark).

Q6wFWCwecdE

Patient_Leech
Hilarious. Just like another poster on here, you seem to have the SAME KNACK for quoting/citing information that REFUTES your position. Your last video with Dr. Jerry Bergman does just this.

How does it refute evolution? You clearly didn't watch the whole video. Bergman is a joke.

Did the Devil put dinosaur fossils in the ground?

JesusLovesYou
How does it refute evolution? You clearly didn't watch the whole video. Bergman is a joke.

Did the Devil put dinosaur fossils in the ground?

I DID watch the whole video.

But here's ONE reason why your video REFUTES evolution instead of supporting it. But I'll use a different (shorter) video to show you because it EXPLODES any so-called chance for evolution (cutting it off at its HYPOTHETICAL head):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6WFUCJNu2w

Also, so you don't resort to ad hominem excuses, Georgia Purdom has a Ph.D. in molecular genetics. http://creationwiki.org/Georgia_Purdom

Patient_Leech
I DID watch the whole video.

But here's ONE reason why your video REFUTES evolution instead of supporting it. But I'll use a different (shorter) video to show you because it EXPLODES any so-called chance for evolution (cutting it off at its HYPOTHETICAL head):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6WFUCJNu2w

Also, so you don't resort to ad hominem excuses, Georgia Purdom has a Ph.D. in molecular genetics. http://creationwiki.org/Georgia_Purdom

I'm going to carry this conversation on to it's own thread. I don't think it belongs in a thread about Star Wars... lol

Even assuming all that she says is true, she even admits that there are beneficial outcomes.. haha.. pretty sure that's all that the process of evolution needs...

Point is: there's a whole lot more that Creationism needs to account for that that video totally ignores... but I'll bring them up in a new thread...

edit: click below

Evolution vs Creationism

socool8520
I think our work here is done, socool8520. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I guess you can't argue with that lol. But, if you look up propaganda, the Bible and its preachers could very well be the definition of it to non believers.

Patient_Leech
I guess you can't argue with that lol. But, if you look up propaganda, the Bible and its preachers could very well be the definition of it to non believers.

Absolutely. I lived through it in my childhood. It's child abuse.

JesusLovesYou

Adam_PoE
http://cf.chucklesnetwork.com/items/5/7/8/9/9/original/oh-a-creationist-please-continue-to-dazzle-me-with-your-scientif.jpg

Robtard
BXLqDGL1FSg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXLqDGL1FSg

Patient_Leech
JesusLoveYou, you could have answered in the proper thread. That's some amazing mental gymnastic there, though. Bravo.

Originally posted by Robtard
BXLqDGL1FSg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXLqDGL1FSg

Lol @ the banana bit. Oddly enough that's not how chimps and gorillas open bananas, though. They use the other end.

No one is denying that nature demonstrates some beautiful forms and seems to fit humans well. But the reason for that is natural evolution.

It's not appropriate to make the rather errant intellectual jump in logic... "OH IT MUST BE JESUS FROM THE BIBLE!!" laughing out loud

queeq
The banana bit I like. The rest of the debate: meh.

JesusLovesYou

Surtur
Remember guys, this is not about ego. JesusLovesYou is merely here just to save us all.

Adam_PoE
The Bible is replete with scientific facts like the Earth is flat, bats are birds, and rabbits have hooves!

Beniboybling
Right, and religion has always been at the forefront of scientific discovery and never once impeded it's progress. sad

JesusLovesYou

Adam_PoE
The Bible is a book of multiple choice, it can mean whatever you want it to!

Robtard
JesusLoveYou, you could have answered in the proper thread. That's some amazing mental gymnastic there, though. Bravo.

Lol @ the banana bit. Oddly enough that's not how chimps and gorillas open bananas, though. They use the other end.

No one is denying that nature demonstrates some beautiful forms and seems to fit humans well. But the reason for that is natural evolution.

It's not appropriate to make the rather errant intellectual jump in logic... "OH IT MUST BE JESUS FROM THE BIBLE!!" laughing out loud

What Ray Comfort failed to understand before he went on his eloquent tirade, the banana he's holding in his hand looks, the Cavendish banana, looks, tastes and peels the way it does due to human cultivation and tampering.

Patient_Leech
What Ray Comfort failed to understand before he went on his eloquent tirade, the banana he's holding in his hand looks, the Cavendish banana, looks, tastes and peels the way it does due to human cultivation and tampering.

That's true, there's a lot of human-controlled artificial selection involved in a lot of our even "natural" foods.

JesusLovesYou

Robtard
Um, how could an omnipresent and omniscient being make such a slip? Weird.

JesusLovesYou
Um, how could an omnipresent and omniscient being make such a slip? Weird.

What slip?

Robtard
"and then included bats to cover all of His bases" means there was an initial slip that later needed to be amended.

One would think an omniscient being would get that correct the first time around.

JesusLovesYou

Robtard
Then your opinion sucks because it is ill thought and rather stupid. No offense.

JesusLovesYou
Then your opinion sucks because it is ill thought and rather stupid. No offense.

That's doesn't change the evidence.

Robtard
You don't really work on evidence, you work on faith. You have faith that such and such is true.

Beniboybling
what about the gays friend, when did the Lord make them?

Robtard

That had to be on a Friday, cos they're FA-BUUU-LLouusssss!

JesusLovesYou

JesusLovesYou

I'm not sure I understand your question.

God created "people", and he made them "male and female". But God did "not" create homosexuals.

Beniboybling
But God did "not" create homosexuals. Colossians 1:16 - For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

confused

now pls answer the question: which day?

Robtard

Patient_Leech
But God did "not" create homosexuals.

W5TPA_SkuA0

Beniboybling
Happy Dance Happy Dance

Robtard
TBF, Jesus was an unmarried and girlfriend-less 30-something Jew. So...

JesusLovesYou

JesusLovesYou
Colossians 1:16 - For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

confused

now pls answer the question: which day?

What day what?

JesusLovesYou
TBF, Jesus was an unmarried and girlfriend-less 30-something Jew. So...

So...what?

There's plenty of women and men, boys and girls that fit that description who are not homosexuals.

Adam_PoE
http://cdn.thefarcereport.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/gayerjesus.png

JesusLovesYou

Robtard
So an omniscient, omnipresent and omnipotent being is constrained to words existing or not existing at a given time? LoL.

Yes, you tried and I stopped you with logic and facts.

Odd. I wasn't attempting to disprove that the Bible is the direct word of god. But now that you mention it, you can't prove that with facts, you have faith that is it. Full stop.

JesusLovesYou

Adam_PoE
Does Star Wars contain non-Christian beliefs?—Yes!

https://68.media.tumblr.com/d72de0aa6f8b736946bfe69e65052044/tumblr_o318hm2Xbc1uwwhj6o2_250.gif

http://i.imgur.com/LkWB00V.gif

http://68.media.tumblr.com/becab42a706599dea2559932c374a722/tumblr_inline_orggeh6q9V1s88bkt_540.gif

JesusLovesYou
Adam_PoE,

I responded to your Jun 7th, 2017 05:39 PM post.

Click

https://docs.google.com/document/d/139TwnZIgfPShPVKto8T48roQG17XcfBS2ywflCpgQNQ/edit

Adam_PoE
Look, I responded to yours!

https://68.media.tumblr.com/40fd1391bc8a26cdc788ef2e477b882c/tumblr_nukn8r9AuZ1tfvyago1_250.gif

Patient_Leech
Does Star Wars contain non-Christian beliefs?—Yes!

https://68.media.tumblr.com/d72de0aa6f8b736946bfe69e65052044/tumblr_o318hm2Xbc1uwwhj6o2_250.gif

http://i.imgur.com/LkWB00V.gif

http://68.media.tumblr.com/becab42a706599dea2559932c374a722/tumblr_inline_orggeh6q9V1s88bkt_540.gif

laughing out loud

MythLord
GUYS! GUYS! THESE DOGS ARE POSSESSED BY SATAN!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/24/6d/07/246d071bb4ef18e680d83c4a3009d10c.jpg

ERA OF THE DEVIL I TELL YOU!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.