Hoggon, Aurra Sing, and Finn vs ESB Boba Fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Big Gerald
Boba has only his blaster and jet pack. Fight takes place next to the Sarlacc Pit, who will eat the losers (again, if necessary). Who prevails

MythLord
They die. Hoggon is worthless, Finn and Aurra can't do much.

Big Gerald
Hoggon defeated one of the most powerful Jedi and Sith Lords of all time. Finn almost defeated someone with Skywalker blood. Aurra Sing killed Jedi. How are they not a match for Boba Fett?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Big Gerald
Hoggon defeated one of the most powerful Jedi and Sith Lords of all time. Finn almost defeated someone with Skywalker blood. Aurra Sing killed Jedi. How are they not a match for Boba Fett?

1. No he didn't, he shot what essentially was just a regular man given Ulic had had been stripped of his Force powers and having his back turned, nothing a random joe which essentially what Hoggon was, couldn't do.

2. No he didn't, Finn was getting toyed with, he got it one strike and then got stomped. Plus Boba isn't a moron to engage melee when he has ranged weapons(well continuity depending). If you're suggesting Finn here has a lightsaber, he's screwed here.

Sing is the only one worth anything here though, that's right.

Myth I think you're kinda overestimating Boba here as per the OP he only has his blaster and his jetpack, that's not really anything Sing can't handle. If nothing else, the other 2 serve as a distraction for Sing to kill Fett.

Rockydonovang
Pretty sure Gerald's just trolling zen

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Pretty sure Gerald's just trolling zen

You'd be surprised....but eh, I'm bored.

DarthAnt66
He's blatantly joking.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
He's blatantly joking.

Booored Ant, bored, nothing better to do.

Big Gerald
My friends, I do not joke about such matters. Now please get back to the discussion.

Team can have Bib Fortuna as well if it makes it a fairer fight?

Big Gerald
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.