Golden Frieza Vs Hit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Who wins

Henry_Pym
Probably Golden Frieza if you take Friezas boasting as truthful but who knows if he can control his energy.

KingD19
Golden Frieza hasn't pushed Goku to his limit with SSJBKK while holding back. Nor has he killed Goku.

Hit's got a better record against Goku than Frieza does by a wide margin.

2 Draws(Goku admitted the first time if Hit could use his lethal techniques he'd have won, and he couldn't keep fighting much longer anyway so he would have lost. And both times Goku was completely spent after.)
1 Win by Kill(he straight up killed Goku)

Frieza's got 3 solid losses.

Inedian
Hit by pure destruction.

Dramatic Gecko
For now. Hit by a fair and solid margin.

In the future with more training. FREEZA! FREEZA! FREEZA!

KingD19
Did you start singing the Frieza ringtone jingle?

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by KingD19
Did you start singing the Frieza ringtone jingle?

... errr... *darts into hidden tunnel and slams hatch*

NO!

cdtm
I still say the assassin's tricks won't work against a guy who can survive BEING CUT IN HALF, not to mention blown up with a planet.

What's he gonna do, target Freeza's pressure points? He can probably function fine with his throat gouged out and a hole through his chest...

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by cdtm
I still say the assassin's tricks won't work against a guy who can survive BEING CUT IN HALF, not to mention blown up with a planet.

What's he gonna do, target Freeza's pressure points? He can probably function fine with his throat gouged out and a hole through his chest... They work just fine on his universe 6 counterpart, so I imagine Frieza doesn't have any physiological immunity.

Oh yeah and despite the latest episode, Hit still takes this. Goku only managed to not lose due to have Hit's technique explained to him (a privilege Vegeta was not afforded). If Frieza has no knowledge, he gets beat . . . easily.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Golden Frieza vs Toppo is more interesting.

Inedian
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Golden Frieza vs Toppo is more interesting.

Hm,... I think Freeza would ultimately win. I think Jiren will be a stand out and Goku. Goku with SSBKKx10 is already a stand out, and Jiren will be above that. Goku must have something hidden, except if someone like Gohan suprises, which I doubt.

carver9
I'm still trying to figure out how they are going to beat Jiren. Glad this tourney is based off tactics vs power level. Either Gohan is going to get a new transformation or Vegeta and Goku will have to jump Jiren.

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by carver9
I'm still trying to figure out how they are going to beat Jiren. Glad this tourney is based off tactics vs power level. Either Gohan is going to get a new transformation or Vegeta and Goku will have to jump Jiren. Kaioken x 100

carver9
That times 20 almost blew Goku up from the inside out. Him doing it times 100 against an opponent that is more powerful than Beerus (and might not even work) would be a terrible move to make...especially if it leaves him crippled during the end of it.

Inedian
That times 20 almost blew Goku up from the inside out. Him doing it times 100 against an opponent that is more powerful than Beerus (and might not even work) would be a terrible move to make...especially if it leaves him crippled during the end of it.

I just don't believe Whis was serious when he said that.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
No point in guessing at whether or not Whis was serious until the tournament starts.

carver9
Originally posted by Inedian
I just don't believe Whis was serious when he said that.

Beerus agreed with it right after he said it.

Inedian
Beerus agreed with it right after he said it.

Whis said it right after when all disagreed with Goku about Freeza and Vegeta said that they can win without Freeza and Goku asked Whis about winning. For me it looked like in a way to help Goku in the case... like Goku was wise this time to resurrect Freeza.

Anyway, we can only guess. We can even guess was he referring to Jiren (since it should be, because they are hyping him). We'll see the truth soon anyway.

Dark-Kenshin
That times 20 almost blew Goku up from the inside out. Him doing it times 100 against an opponent that is more powerful than Beerus (and might not even work) would be a terrible move to make...especially if it leaves him crippled during the end of it. Shounen plot armor will prevent that from happening.

cdtm
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
They work just fine on his universe 6 counterpart, so I imagine Frieza doesn't have any physiological immunity.

Oh yeah and despite the latest episode, Hit still takes this. Goku only managed to not lose due to have Hit's technique explained to him (a privilege Vegeta was not afforded). If Frieza has no knowledge, he gets beat . . . easily.

The biology may not be identical.

But even if he's not immune, he survived GoD energy. Odds are, he could outright survive Hit's attacks through sheer stubbornness.

And a second of time stop ain't beating a death ball the size of Texas.

cdtm
Thinking it over, what stops Freeza from just pulling a Revival of F and blowing up the entire battlefield at the bell?

The movie and anime proved he'll do ANYTHING to win, while Goku and Vegeta operate on standards.. Freeza's so manipulative, I wouldn't put it past him playing up an injury, acting defeated, then firing a Freeza Beam through his own body to kill Hit. I mean, why not? Hit can't time skip something he doesn't see until it makes a hole in his chest.

carver9
Hit stomps

cdtm
The non kill rule also kept Vegeta or Goku from going scortched Earth.

Not that they probably would, but the point is Freeza absolutely would. And has.

Fact is, he defeated Vegeta with that tactic. Whether he could have tanked the ki energy is beside the point, there's no proof Hit could tank a full power Death Ball, or wide area attack, as he avoided most of Goku and Vegeta's ki attacks instead of being hit by them (And Goku never goes for the kill like Freeza would.)

Bottom line, Goku and Vegeta were fighting Hit's game. h2h, under a code of rules.

In this fight there's none of that. Freeza will go for the kill, and use every cheap tactic in the book. Rain down Death Ball's or spam Freeza Beam's all day, and all Hit can do is try and tank it or avoid it (Good luck avoiding a moon sized ki attack)

carver9
Hit fights Frieza the same way he fought Goku and one hit kills him.

Dramatic Gecko
But can Hit survive in space?

cdtm
And besides, who says Hit is that fast or can cause that much damage.

Just beause Frost went down in one blitz doesn't mean Freeza would. They're not the same character. Frost didn't tank a giant genkei dama, being sliced up and caught in a planet exploding, or have pieces of him left after being cut up and ki blasted.

We also discovered he can control his Freeza Beams, like his kienzens.. Could lead to all kinds of neat tactics, considering a fb is much much faster then a generic ki blast.

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
And besides, who says Hit is that fast or can cause that much damage.

Just beause Frost went down in one blitz doesn't mean Freeza would. They're not the same character. Frost didn't tank a giant genkei dama, being sliced up and caught in a planet exploding, or have pieces of him left after being cut up and ki blasted.

We also discovered he can control his Freeza Beams, like his kienzens.. Could lead to all kinds of neat tactics, considering a fb is much much faster then a generic ki blast.

Sounds like Frieza would stomp Superman.

Inedian
With time and knowledge of the Hit, Freeza might even win. But now, just random meeting, Hit destroys.

Damborgson
Sounds like Frieza would stomp Superman.

laughing out loud you're getting better at that.

-----

Idk if Hits goku killer would kill Frieza, but I'm willing to bet it wouldn't tickle. Not to mention he could do it in a time skip too. I feel like hits exotic abilities are too much for Frieza, but Frieza could take him with him if he just pops the planet.

playa1258
We should get some more ammo pretty soon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.