Thors vs Supers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Jane Thor
Thor (have his hammer)
Bill

vs

Superman
Supergirl
Zod

emu
Jane comes close to soloing.

byrdgang21
Thors edge it out imo. The damage 3 hammers could do is too much

abhilegend
Supers

riv6672
^^^shocking.
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Thors edge it out imo. The damage 3 hammers could do is too much
Interesting. How much exponential damage we talking?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by carver9
Jane Thor
Thor (have his hammer)
Bill

vs

Superman
Supergirl
Zod
Superman takes out Thor
Zod takes out Bill
Jane takes out Supergirl

2v1. Not even Jane would be able to win this.

Damborgson
She could possibly, if she picks up another hammer and shoots a big bang at them.

JBL
Thors win. Power gap is too much.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Thors win. Power gap is too much.
laughing out loud

Supergirl snaps her fingers and koes all of them.

JBL
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

Supergirl snaps her fingers and koes all of them. BS. Never get past the hammers. Face it, your crew will lose.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
BS. Never get past the hammers. Face it, your crew will lose.
She is able to punch them quintillions of times before they can even blink.

Face it, Thors are screwed.

JBL
She is able to punch them quintillions of times before they can even blink.

Face it, Thors are screwed. Let's see her doing it please=

Zack M
Supers.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Let's see her doing it please=
https://i.imgur.com/cIr3ug5.jpg

DarkSaint85
Abhi, you're an idiot.

That's just her fingers moving at those speeds. What attack power can she possibly muster with just finger movements????

emu
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Abhi, you're an idiot.

That's just her fingers moving at those speeds. What attack power can she possibly muster with just finger movements???? The Keyboards durabilty solo's everyone thumb up

DarkSaint85
Must be made from Hulks pants, and Robin's butt.

abhilegend
Abhi, you're an idiot.

That's just her fingers moving at those speeds. What attack power can she possibly muster with just finger movements????
This?

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2uchbci0OZI/WRNN-Cf4H8I/AAAAAAADm5g/4uL1QmcQ4Nsi7i4btXHEmo9f5O56or4RgCLcB/s1600/067_011.jpg
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Id3lDgo-qKE/WRNN-mVugaI/AAAAAAADm5k/gDPWFYOrV7ETs897BCKaxW-R-K_x0hs8QCLcB/s1600/067_012.jpg

Quintillions of finger snaps FTW.

panthergod
Kryptonians win.

riv6672
Abhi, you're an idiot.

There is a sexual innuendo joke from Hell to be had with this..embarrasment

But as usual, when in doubt, have S-characters fight like the Flash, and pretend that it'd be in character, to derail a thread into a super speed argument/tangent.

emu
Originally posted by riv6672
There is a sexual innuendo joke from Hell to be had with this..embarrasment

But as usual, when in doubt, have S-characters fight like the Flash, and pretend that it'd be in character, to derail a thread into a super speed argument/tangent. Everyone's waiting for Stilt to deliver the line.

SquallX
Abhi, you're an idiot.

Actually, she also needs both the eye movement and response to type that fast. Even if she were the slowest typist of all times, as in she writes by looking at the keyboard and then checking if she typed it right, and lets say she made multiple errors and she had to erase them. She still typed all of that by the time Cat blinked..

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Jane Thor
Thor (have his hammer)
Bill

vs

Superman
Supergirl
Zod

Spite.
Anyone on the Supers team could solo.
All members of team 1 will be statues.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by SquallX
Actually, she also needs both the eye movement and response to type that fast. Even if she were the slowest typist of all times, as in she writes by looking at the keyboard and then checking if she typed it right, and lets say she made multiple errors and she had to erase them. She still typed all of that by the time Cat blinked..

Lol she prob didn't check it, and it all fell over.

emu
Originally posted by h1a8
Spite.
Anyone on the Supers team could solo.
All members of team 1 will be statues. Janes Mjolnir alone would wreck any supes here...

Dont know where you get the spite from. This speed kills crap when it comes to HH's and trans (Jane) has to stop.

Abhi's quintillion finger snapping HH slaying attacks included, you're all lunatics.

DarkSaint85
I think the point is that one finger snap downed a trans level character, not just HH.

And it was ONE snap.

celeyhyga17
Who is trans?

DarkSaint85
Magog. Or is this DCnU Magog weaker?

celeyhyga17
Was there even a trans Magog?

cdtm
I thought Gog was the uber one.

Magog is just the idiot that tortured Parasite and got Captain Atom exploded, and then pathetically whined to Superman about how it's his fault for not being around to fix his problems.

cdtm
So, is Whor getting more respect around here, or is it only when there's a Super on the other team? Genuinely wondering.

Jane has some fantasticly over the top feats, not least involving knocking Odin himself around (Whether the All-Father was making sport of her, a victim of sjw pis, or Mjolnir simply took it to another level to cement the "sentient galaxy sized storm falls in love" narrative is up for debate..)

Even if taken at face value, a certain Green Lantern can match anything Jane's done, and that never seems to matter against Superman. Or Wonder Woman. Or Batman... Or any given New God. Or Lobo.. Or Mongul... Or...

You'd think an entity amped Krona-Buster would be >>>>>> every JLA lineup at once.

h1a8
Originally posted by emu
Janes Mjolnir alone would wreck any supes here...

Dont know where you get the spite from. This speed kills crap when it comes to HH's and trans (Jane) has to stop.

Abhi's quintillion finger snapping HH slaying attacks included, you're all lunatics.

So we should pretend that they all fight at the same speed regardless of their feats and powerset?

riv6672
Originally posted by emu
Janes Mjolnir alone would wreck any supes here...

Like i said, they superimpose the Flash onto their characters, and derail the threads with speed tangents.
Eventually posters get tired and move on, and they claim it as a win.

cdtm
Tecnically though, Flash's are the worst speedsters.

Flash's entire Rogues gallery says "hi". smile

riv6672
haha!

emu
Originally posted by h1a8
So we should pretend that they all fight at the same speed regardless of their feats and powerset? There's comic speed for both sides H1. No one is oneshotting any Thor through speed alone.
You bring math into it when you can't even argue in character lol.

h1a8
Originally posted by emu
There's comic speed for both sides H1. No one is oneshotting any Thor through speed alone.
You bring math into it when you can't even argue in character lol. I don't understand your first sentence.

I never claimed anyone is one shotting anyone here. That's crazy.
My argument is speed differences.

It's in character for a Super to use speed and have fast perceptions. There is no logical reason why they wouldn't.

Delta1938
https://i.imgur.com/cIr3ug5.jpg

This?

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2uchbci0OZI/WRNN-Cf4H8I/AAAAAAADm5g/4uL1QmcQ4Nsi7i4btXHEmo9f5O56or4RgCLcB/s1600/067_011.jpg
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Id3lDgo-qKE/WRNN-mVugaI/AAAAAAADm5k/gDPWFYOrV7ETs897BCKaxW-R-K_x0hs8QCLcB/s1600/067_012.jpg

Quintillions of finger snaps FTW.

Wow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.