Yondu Udonta vs Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Can an IF block the Yaka Arrow?

Can ANY street stand up to it? Or are we looking at no less then a Barry Allen or fully geared up Batman in Tumber standing a chance?

Silent Master
Even with his vehicles, Batman would die.

cdtm
It did seem to pierce all kinds of armor. No telling how good that armor was, though, could have been Stormtrooper paper for all we know.

I bet Kitt could block it.. wink

Anyways, what about an Iron Fist? Would it just shatter against his hand, assuming Danny could react in time?

KingD19
It flew through Kree ships as well as tons and literal tons of metal without slowing down a fraction so Batman, Kitt, whatever is getting pierced.

The arrow has some pretty crazy feats. But it is capable of being damage. If Danny does manage to damage the arrow, his hand will be worthless after.

Henry_Pym
Danny dodges it and shatters the shaft... Who catches an arrow by the tip?

KingD19
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Danny dodges it and shatters the shaft... Who catches an arrow by the tip?

The same guy who punched a bullet. confused

And Yondu is quick enough with his whistles that I don't see Danny hitting the arrow with a neon glowing hand.

Henry_Pym
I don't think the arrow is bullet speed but it is quite nimble.

Just my opinion.

John Murdoch
Just depends on if Yondu shoots the arrow straight at Danny. If he whistles varying angles of attack to the arrow, Danny is done. Straight at Danny at the end of season 1 of IF, yeah probably Danny destroys it with an Iron Fist block.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.