Terrorist Attack in Paris, Notre Dame

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
Terror in Paris, this time with Common House Tools...

It iz ze how you say "the Hammer Time" oui oui?!

The lesson? Don't bring a Hammer to a Gun fight.

ZACHRAHH BLOOO!!!

Bashar Teg
i was like "wait, this is a story of one man attacking a cop", but then i realized he's brown so that means 'terrorism'.

Flyattractor
You noticed his SKIN Color.

That makes you a RACIST! Because YOU HAD TO POINT IT OUT!

So REPORTED!

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i was like "wait, this is a story of one man attacking a cop", but then i realized he's brown so that means 'terrorism'.

So one person can't commit an act or terror? Or what is being said here?

I'm not saying this instance is an act of terror. Though if the dude shouted "This is for Syria" then yeah it likely is. But I have no clue about if those reports are true.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur

I'm not saying this instance is an act of terror. Though if the dude shouted "This is for Syria" then yeah it likely is. But I have no clue about if those reports are true.

i wonder, if that gunman in orlando shouted something like that, would it be considered terrorism instead of the same old 'isolated incident' of 'disgruntled white guy murders 5' that we see every week?

Robtard

Oh, so intent now matters? You really need to make up your mind if it does or doesn't. This picking and choosing depending on situation is a bit silly.

Flyattractor
Nice to see that Bashy and Robbie are just showing their true racist sides seeing as how the support the attack on a white person.

YOU VILE RACIST SCUM YOU TWO!

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Oh, so intent now matters? You really need to make up your mind if it does or doesn't. This picking and choosing depending on situation is a bit silly.

I find your entire response a bit silly to be honest.

Flyattractor
I find your entire response a bit silly to be honest.
When have you NOT?

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i wonder, if that gunman in orlando shouted something like that, would it be considered terrorism instead of the same old 'isolated incident' of 'disgruntled white guy murders 5' that we see every week?

The standard response when it's a white shooter/assailment:

-Never bring up skin color as a cause
-Never bring up ethnicity as a cause
-Never bring up Religion as a cause
-Insist it has nothing to do with guns; while insisting that even greater relaxed gun laws would have prevented this

Flyattractor

-Insist it has nothing to do with guns; while insisting that even greater relaxed gun laws would have prevented this

Is this the old "Those are Your Rules, Not Our Rules" thing again?

Because as I already pointed out, it was Bashy that had to point out the attackers RACE!

And he did it in a RACIST WAY I might add...

Bashar Teg

http://www.kbosheerenhoek.nl/afbeeldingen/Bingo%202.jpg

Robtard
There is the odd exception to the rules. Remember when we had that white Taliban guy, then it's VERY important to mention religion and really focus on that.

Flyattractor
What? You mean MUSLIM isnt a RACE!?

WhoddaGuessed!?

Bashar Teg
There is the odd exception to the rules. Remember when we had that white Taliban guy, then it's VERY important to mention religion and really focus on that.

that's because islam is apparently an infectious bacteria.

Yeah, the problem is just plain ol' Islam. In can seep into any country and poison it.

Flyattractor
At least it isn't a STD like Leftist Progressive SJW-ism is.

Bentley
If only Terrorists in general were this ineffective the world would be a better place.

Flyattractor
And Yet Leftist Nanny States are already trying to get Gun Like Control Laws put into place now for Garden and kitchen tools and utensils.

Surtur

Wait, what? Lol, where are you getting this stuff? Nobody ever says you can't mention race if the person is white. Especially if a white person has shot someone who is not white, race will most likely be mentioned.

Just like with religion. If someone went and stabbed a dude shouting "in the name of Jesus!" nobody is saying "don't mention the Christianity aspect" in response to that.

Robtard
Reality, sport. Join it.

Surtur
Reality, sport. Join it.

Irony overload indeed.

Darth Thor
Though if the dude shouted "This is for Syria" then yeah it likely is. But I have no clue about if those reports are true.

Hmm It's almost as if these guys attack for political reasons, and not simply because they hate infidels.

Surtur
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Hmm It's almost as if these guys attack for political reasons, and not simply because they hate infidels.

All the reasons go back to Islam though. That is where this is rooted.

EDIT: With Islam, they mix it with politics.

Darth Thor
All the reasons go back to Islam though. That is where this is rooted.

EDIT: With Islam, they mix it with politics.

Nah. If that were true all Muslims everywhere who are against Western Foreign policy in the Middle East would be declaring war on non-Muslims. But they're not.

Sorry to disappoint you Surtur.

Flyattractor
Reality, sport. Join it.

Coming from a Leftist, that is RICH!

Surtur
Nah. If that were true all Muslims everywhere who are against Western Foreign policy in the Middle East would be declaring war on non-Muslims. But they're not.

It's not true all across the board, but it is true. Ask yourself: any places you know down with Sharia law? Nowhere in Europe, right?

Flyattractor
Oh there are LOTS of Places in Europe DOWN with Sharia Law. They just aren't run by real Europeans anymore.

Darth Thor
It's not true all across the board, but it is true. Ask yourself: any places you know down with Sharia law? Nowhere in Europe, right?

What?

No ones starting war over Sharia Law.

Surtur
What?

No ones starting war over Sharia Law.

That isn't what I asked you. I asked you if Sharia Law is present anywhere in Europe. Surely it isn't, as it is backwards.

Robtard

He was brown and he said "Syria", DT. He's obviously a Muslim extremist motivated by wanting the blood of the infidels or something.

Darth Thor
That isn't what I asked you. I asked you if Sharia Law is present anywhere in Europe. Surely it isn't, as it is backwards.

What does that have to do with anything? That has literally nothing to do with terrorism.

This is another way for you to spread your hatred towards Muslims.

By the way Saudi uses a very extreme and hypocritical take on Sharia Law, and yet your President is best pals with them.

Flyattractor
He was brown and he said "Syria", DT. He's obviously a Muslim extremist motivated by wanting the blood of the infidels or something.
But you are Racist against White People & Christians Robbie, so I guess that makes it all even
What does that have to do with anything? That has literally nothing to do with terrorism.

By the way Saudi uses a very extreme and hypocritical take on Sharia Law, and yet your President is best pals with them.
So shouldn't that make the Leader of Syria a GOOD PERSOn to be Friends with in your opinion then?

MovieFreak92
Seems like it was taken care of quickly and efficiently, with minimal damage. Thank goodness.

Surtur

What does white supremacy or the number of gun related deaths in America have to do with terrorism?

Tell us all why you deflecting to that shit is okay, go on this should be good.

Darth Thor
What does white supremacy or the number of gun related deaths in America have to do with terrorism?

Tell us all why you deflecting to that shit is okay, go on this should be good.

Ironic given you're the one deflecting right now.

Could it be because you know I'm right, and that Islam is not the causality of these Terror attacks? The connective tissue of these attacks to Islam is only that:

1) they do their attacks in Allah's name (but that's not WHY they do the attacks)

2) by calling themselves Muslim they associate themselves with the plight of others who call themselves muslim.

Aside from those 2 connections however their attacks are completely based around world politics and not religion.

Steve Zodiac

Tell us all why you deflecting to that shit is okay, go on this should be good. roll eyes (sarcastic)

To show how small the number of deaths caused by Islamic extremists worldwide is compared to deaths for other reasons where handguns are readily available.

But you know, moral panics and folk devils.

23% of the world are muslim, 1.6 Billion, the number who are terrorists is very small.

Surtur
Ironic given you're the one deflecting right now.

I'm just wondering why you seem to think you get to pick and choose when we can or can't go off topic.

I was illustrating a point about how Islam can connect into everything. Politics, laws, religion. That is what it does.

If you want to ignore the Islamic factor that is your choice.

Darth Thor
I'm just wondering why you seem to think you get to pick and choose when we can or can't go off topic.

I don't just COMPLETELY jump off topic like you're doing now. There's an actual point to my diversions.

In the case of White Supremacy killings and Gun shootings, the point being your double standards in demonizing muslims and making them out to be the biggest killer/threat out there or something.

I mean sure at this point in time muslim terrorists are killing a lot more people and more regularly than white terrorists, but fact is white supremacists Still Do kill and terrorize and historically speaking have done much worse things in the world, and you can go back to pretty much any century for evidence of that.

I was illustrating a point about how Islam can connect into everything. Politics, laws, religion. That is what it does.

If people Want to connect it, then sure they can. But fact is the motivations of these crazies comes from politics, not their religion. They just do it in the name of religion.

If you want to ignore the Islamic factor that is your choice.

I've already pointed out the "Islamic" connection to you. So it's a bit odd you're claiming that I'm blindly ignoring it.

But it's just that, a connection. It's not the reason. And the proof of that is, that If it was the sole reason, then we would have seen Suicide attacks from Muslims every month/year for the past 1400 years. But it's clearly a recent phenomenon, brought on by the late 20th/early 21st century political climate.

Surtur
I don't just COMPLETELY jump off topic like you're doing now. There's an actual point to my diversions.

In the case of White Supremacy killings and Gun shootings, the point being your double standards in demonizing muslims and making them out to be the biggest killer/threat out there or something.

I mean sure at this point in time muslim terrorists are killing a lot more people and more regularly than white terrorists, but fact is white supremacists Still Do kill and terrorize and historically speaking have done much worse things in the world, and you can go back to pretty much any century for evidence of that.

That is off topic though. Going from terror attacks to talking about white supremacy and guns. We get it, you went off topic to try to prove a point. I did the same. So either don't do it in the future or stop whining when you see other people doing it.

Lol dude, you aren't making a good argument for your case anymore. That whole "it's not religion, they just do it in the name of religion" bullshit is exactly what I mean when I say that with Islam it connects into politics. It connects into everything for the hardcore radicals.

Robtard
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
roll eyes (sarcastic)

To show how small the number of deaths caused by Islamic extremists worldwide is compared to deaths for other reasons where handguns are readily available.

But you know, moral panics and folk devils.

23% of the world are muslim, 1.6 Billion, the number who are terrorists is very small.

Surtur believes that 5% of the Muslim population could potentially be terrorist. That's 80million terrorist, the world would be a very different place. Lol.

Surtur
Surtur believes that 5% of the Muslim population could potentially be terrorist. That's 80million terrorist, the world would be a very different place. Lol.

Except I never said I believe that at all.

Robtard
Except I never said I believe that at all.

No, you just implied it as a possibility, sport. Here's the quote:

Remember, it took just a few muslims to kill thousands of people on 9/11, just a few. We have over a billion muslims, let us say only 5% are extremists. 5% sure sounds low, but 5% of 1 billion is still millions upon millions of people. So again, it took just a few to kill thousands, and there are potentially millions more where that came from.

Surtur
I used the figure of 5% as an example, but then you knew that.

Robtard
If you follow the flow of the thread, it doesn't follow this new narrative you're pushing. But you go with that.

Darth Thor
That is off topic though. Going from terror attacks to talking about white supremacy and guns. We get it, you went off topic to try to prove a point. I did the same. So either don't do it in the future or stop whining when you see other people doing it.

You want to explain to me what your point was exactly for randomly diverting topic?

Mine was to show your clear prejudice. Yours seems to have been to purposefully avoid addressing a direct point.

Lol dude, you aren't making a good argument for your case anymore. That whole "it's not religion, they just do it in the name of religion" bullshit is exactly what I mean when I say that with Islam it connects into politics. It connects into everything for the hardcore radicals.

LOL It's like every argument I've given you has just gone through 1 ear and out the other..

Remember when I told you how George W Bush went to war in Iraq because "God told him to." Was George Bush also a Muslim? LMAO

You know very well these attacks are politically driven more than anything else. Hence the "This is for Syria" in the Paris punch up. Heck the London 7/7 bomber even left a suicide video clearly saying that attack was in response to the Iraq war.

And again you've avoided my direct proof that these terror attacks really have little to do with Islam. I'll repeat it again since it takes more than once before you hear it:

If these attacks were a direct result of Islam then we would have had them every month of every year for the last 1400 years. Instead it's clearly a recent phenomenon in the late 20th/early21st century due to the political climate of this time period.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.