Darth Vader #1 Discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
I really loved it. Palpatine was great. The history behind red lightsabers was really cool.

DarthAnt66
My favorite part:

http://i.imgur.com/PM2aTTc.jpg

ares834

Unbowed
Link?

nfactor1995
What happens right before this scan Ant?

carthage
The Jedi in book 4's preview is stated as one of the toughest Jedi Vader ever faced mmm

Zenwolf
Was pretty alright, though the writer spoke of how this will also explain and show how the Inquisitor come about.

He says it's super-cool and thought out to a high degree...then I look at Rebels and all I see are a bunch of factory drones with lightsabers.

That doesn't really paint a great 1st impression really as something that is super-cool and thought out to a high degree.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by nfactor1995
What happens right before this scan Ant?
http://i.imgur.com/RCw5tza.jpg

All you ever do is complain, dude.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

All you ever do is complain, dude.

Exaggerating a little there don'tcha think? I have my criticisms sure, just like everyone else does around here with the New Canon.

But I like some of the stuff too.

relentless1
can you post the full comic? my usual online spot doesn't have it yet

Zenwolf
Originally posted by relentless1
can you post the full comic? my usual online spot doesn't have it yet

Check Viewcomic?

DarthAnt66
http://viewcomic.com/darth-vader-v2-001-2017/

Damn, you're right. Annoyed I bought it now.

TheNuisanceBird
Well now we have a canon answer to what happened to Yoda's lightsaber.

Rockydonovang
Seems pretty solid

Darth Abonis
WTF. Force lightning? It was bad enough when Starkiller did it, but how the hell could Palpatine do it, right after he put on the suit. That's supposed to kill him.

Fated Xtasy
Hohohohohoho~

Vader is becoming a god again. Suddenly i possess a renewed interest in SW again.

Galan007
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
WTF. Force lightning? It was bad enough when Starkiller did it, but how the hell could Palpatine do it, right after he put on the suit. That's supposed to kill him. thumb up

It literally had NO lasting effect on the suit at all -- not even a damn scratch, lol. #OldCanonOutTheWindow

I'm also glad we saw what became of Yoda's saber, but I really didn't expect it to just be incinerated like a book at a Nazi BBQ. mmm

This was also a very interesting take on how the color of Kyber Crystals can be changed to crimson. mhmm

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Lmao.

carthage
Vader is god

Rockydonovang
So are we going to ignore that sids was obviously restricting his lightning so that it wouldn't kill Vader?

Just like people want to ignore sids breaking out of vader's force grip)

ares834
Originally posted by carthage
Vader is god

yes

Rockydonovang
TCW Anakin choked two gods simultaneously
Ventress choked TCW Anakin

Ventress>>Anakin>>Vader

ares834
Damn you're insecure about this. laughing out loud

Rockydonovang
Does facing Ventress's true prowess intimidate you?

UCanShootMyNova
I think it does. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.